Все Категории

unlimited healing in Arena

Поиск
28 сент. 2022, 14:2628.09.22

This is my first and probaly last Post, but wtf. What was the thought behind Champ's that constantly heal?

First i thought, this is nice. Because i have 2 of them. For the campagne, these are live-safers. But for Arena, i rarly used them because it gets Boring really fast. But today i was trying my worst enemy the ultimate death knight. I hit a point in my Arena-fights where EVERYONE has this guy at max. And this guy is messed up.

So i thought, i take my strongest fighter + my 2 health-sponges(one of them is also the death knight, not even maxed out but op af). And let me tell you, i lost the fight after 10 min because i freaking gave up. We where healing constantly. My side and his side, it was pointless and a waste of time. And i'm not talking about a bit healing, my side and his side was FULL constantly.

I only wanted to play this game for the 100$ voucher and got hooked, because i'm a sucker to these games. It was really fun trying to learn a bit about it. But this did take all the fun for me, because i'm done with the campagne and now it's only grinding, grinding, grinding and the only really fun-fights are in the Arena. But with this bullshit, it takes it all away.

But i should probaly be thankfull, after i get my voucher i'm gone ...

Sorry for the rant-post, but this was just so ... uff. You guys will probaly say just play this or this, he is easily counterble. But i will not invest money in this game, and spend way to much time already grinding the Champs i liked, so no. No, i will not farm and then grind a new champ up, just because there is this one op-guy who is the meta for everyone because of his bs ...

Mod note: edited for language

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 сент. 2022, 15:4128.09.22

There are others, I call them "never dies".

I go into the arena with 4 fighters, at 193k power against 60k for example, and forced to abandon the game that never ends. Worse, he manages to kill me when he never dies

28 сент. 2022, 15:5428.09.22

I finally found a really high team power udk team to fight. This jerk wasted 4 minutes of my life. 

i

Nothing wrong with this champion play around it or farm better gear. Thanks forum for making me waste time looking for this guy to fight to see what the problem is and getting stuck in a 4 min fight.

28 сент. 2022, 16:2028.09.22

Lol that is literally my team, except I use Boragar instead of UDK :)

28 сент. 2022, 16:3728.09.22

Oh wow xD. I'm really new to the game and just lvl 30. And at the moment i concentrate on these 5 champions, after everyone is using the Dead Knight, i also started concentrating on him.

i

I know it's quite one-sided, but the only green Lightning(don't know how you call the type, like the skull and blue flame xD) i got so far, where Buff-types and one Red-haired girl who brought a tiny heal.

This is what my arena-matches look most of the time. And i can be happy when there is one with a Dead Knight who is not fully maxed out xx.

i

dthorne04Moderator
28 сент. 2022, 18:1628.09.22
Jenny

Oh wow xD. I'm really new to the game and just lvl 30. And at the moment i concentrate on these 5 champions, after everyone is using the Dead Knight, i also started concentrating on him.

i

I know it's quite one-sided, but the only green Lightning(don't know how you call the type, like the skull and blue flame xD) i got so far, where Buff-types and one Red-haired girl who brought a tiny heal.

This is what my arena-matches look most of the time. And i can be happy when there is one with a Dead Knight who is not fully maxed out xx.

i

Hello there.

The symbols/colors you're talking about stand for Spirit (green), Force (red) and Magic (blue). There is also Void (purple.)

First thing I'm going to do is link you to a few threads where my fellow moderator @harleQuinn has checked in with other players who have had frustration with Ultimate Death Knight and his tankiness/ability to drag games out. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/comment/topic_1586256/

https://plarium.com/forum/en/comment/topic_1586257/  

So, there's definitely a usefulness in figuring out ways to deal with UDK, especially when we can later take a champion we're doing that with and use them to rank up other champs, like in the example of Rocktooth.

However, the first things I think we can do here is start to invest in our two best champions, which would be your starter - Kael - and UDK. I would take Kael to 60 first, which will allow him to hit much, much harder and end a lot of the stalemates despite being the wrong affinity versus UDK. Taking Kael to 60 will also allow us to start farming food in campaign so we can rank up our best champions faster. Kael will be much easier to get books for early, too.

Your other three champions in the picture aren't really worth investing in long term, though the champion with a swirl symbol (Sorceress) should be kept for a later fusion. 

In general, this game is about taking your best champions to 6*/60 for full effect, rather than taking several champions to 40/50. This approach will help us grow our account much faster.

harleQuinnModerator
28 сент. 2022, 18:4828.09.22

This game as always been about countering the meta champs, with new meta champs popping up here and there. And more than any of that, Raid is about farming and ranking up new champs.

Heal reduction works great against champs like Ultimate Death Knight. As do AoE champs that hit hard. If you don't have anyone hitting hard enough to nuke him, you can go farm a Rocktooth from campaign (if you don't have one already)

i

He's the rare there. You can rank him up no higher than 5 stars, use him to help lock out Ultimate DK's healing, then use as food when you've got a strong enough team to kill UDK before his Regen set and skill based healing drags a fight along.

28 сент. 2022, 19:1528.09.22

I would daresay OP has other priorities than building out champs just to counter a specific arena one. Like ... well, getting a full team of 5 level 60s first.

harleQuinnModerator
28 сент. 2022, 19:2028.09.22
kramaswamy.kr

I would daresay OP has other priorities than building out champs just to counter a specific arena one. Like ... well, getting a full team of 5 level 60s first.

I do not disagree :)

28 сент. 2022, 22:2328.09.22

Thanks for all these tipps ^^. Yes, it was my plan lvl the team i liked to max, because i thought it was the best having a full team. My main-goal was the Campaign and story which i thought i'm done with, but i just discovered that there are more difficulties.

At the moment i'm a bit lost and don't know if this game would be something for me in the long run. At the start it had a MMO-vibe to me. Leveling youre Champs, then fight with other and stuff. And i'm not someone who is against grinding, but the energy-managment and all. I don't know if i could get hooked longterm.

I will try out the tipps and will see if i stay after lvl 40 :). Thank you everyone. Had not much hope from this therad, just wanted to rant xD. Therefore, thank you for the nice answers :).

28 сент. 2022, 22:4628.09.22
Jenny

Thanks for all these tipps ^^. Yes, it was my plan lvl the team i liked to max, because i thought it was the best having a full team. My main-goal was the Campaign and story which i thought i'm done with, but i just discovered that there are more difficulties.

At the moment i'm a bit lost and don't know if this game would be something for me in the long run. At the start it had a MMO-vibe to me. Leveling youre Champs, then fight with other and stuff. And i'm not someone who is against grinding, but the energy-managment and all. I don't know if i could get hooked longterm.

I will try out the tipps and will see if i stay after lvl 40 :). Thank you everyone. Had not much hope from this therad, just wanted to rant xD. Therefore, thank you for the nice answers :).

This game is 90% grinding / energy management, and 10% strategy :)

The strategy part, though, is the reason we keep playing.

harleQuinnModerator
28 сент. 2022, 23:2928.09.22

I always talk about how Raid is a resource management game first and foremost, so much so that it's part of the strategy. XD XD

29 сент. 2022, 06:2529.09.22
evilized6666

I finally found a really high team power udk team to fight. This jerk wasted 4 minutes of my life. 

i

Nothing wrong with this champion play around it or farm better gear. Thanks forum for making me waste time looking for this guy to fight to see what the problem is and getting stuck in a 4 min fight.

In Gold V. Horror

At low lvl leagues a nightmare horror. Where the heroes not have enough damage to finishing fast a pvp battle overdamage UDK. Where was few sec a battle, now long-long minutes thx by UDK. :C

Low level leagues not really fun, just a boring time waste and in all teams has 99% an UDK.

2 окт. 2022, 01:0102.10.22

Okay, i got a Rocktooth. He's now 4 Stars max lvl and fully ascend. I gave him the best stuff i got gather from what i have, lifesteal set 4 parts and Divine offense 2 parts, all on +12.

He ignores the heal-debuff attack "I'm to awesome to die". But well, my rockbuddy dies rather fast, mostly i only get his health-debuff attack a second time in and ... "I'm to awesome to die". And now i get this fu** like 99% of the time, every time i get the chance to refresh i only have like 1 or 2 teams whitout the deathknight, mostly part with this big Ogre you could choose at the beginning which hits really hard.

I wasted so much time and rescourses in a guy who is crap. At least for me. I don't know if i just have so much bad luck? I now tried 3 fights, and every time his health-debuff misses ...

This is not fun.

2 окт. 2022, 01:5802.10.22
Jenny

Okay, i got a Rocktooth. He's now 4 Stars max lvl and fully ascend. I gave him the best stuff i got gather from what i have, lifesteal set 4 parts and Divine offense 2 parts, all on +12.

He ignores the heal-debuff attack "I'm to awesome to die". But well, my rockbuddy dies rather fast, mostly i only get his health-debuff attack a second time in and ... "I'm to awesome to die". And now i get this fu** like 99% of the time, every time i get the chance to refresh i only have like 1 or 2 teams whitout the deathknight, mostly part with this big Ogre you could choose at the beginning which hits really hard.

I wasted so much time and rescourses in a guy who is crap. At least for me. I don't know if i just have so much bad luck? I now tried 3 fights, and every time his health-debuff misses ...

This is not fun.

You need accuracy to land debuffs

Stop investing in rocktooth. Focus on improving clan boss and dungeon teams.

harleQuinnModerator
2 окт. 2022, 03:0702.10.22
Jenny

This is not fun.

Hi there! He's at best a stopgap measure, and later you'll use him as food to rank up a stronger champ. I mentioned he'd turn into food when you needed him to. :)

For landing his heal reduction, you'll need his accuracy high enough to overcome each DKs resistance.

As it is, the best thing you can do is continuing to build up your main team as you push up in Dragon and Clan Boss. Ranking up your main team so you can farm Dragon 20 is a big first step, and more important than arena fights right now.