Все Категории

(Patch Notes) (25.11.2019) Update 1.12

Поиск
MariusAdmin
25 нояб. 2019, 09:5125.11.19

Greetings, Raiders!

The Great Forges of Teleria are never truly still, and work continues ceaselessly within - even if all you see for a while is a lot of smoke! But as we are still tweaking and adjusting some of the major additions to the game, there is a slew of long-requested smaller features, Champion balance, and miscellaneous changes that have been requested for a while.

Take a look at the full list of changes below and find out what we have in store!

New Features

Arena Platinum Tier

The time has come for Teleria’s mightiest warriors to meet in battle once more. This time, the bravest, most skilled fighters will prove their worth and join an elite Platinum Tier of the Arena, which will only have a limited number of slots! Let us explain how that works.

The Platinum Tier has 300 positions - no more, no less - as of Update 1.12 (though that might change in the future, we are going to observe how players perform). Once Arena Points reset, the first player to go over 3200 Arena Points will earn their place in the Platinum Tier, then the second player, and so on until all 300 slots are filled.

After that happens and the next player (let us call them Player A) goes over 3200 Arena Points, the game will compare their final score against that of the player currently holding the last position in the Platinum Tier (they will be Player B). If Player A’s overall score is lower than or equal to Player B’s, nothing happens and they remain in Gold IV. But, should it exceed Player B’s overall score, that player will be expelled back into Gold IV and Player A will take their place.

When Arena Points reset, all players return to Gold IV with 2900 Arena Points as usual.

Needless to say, Platinum Tier offers greater rewards, so the effort will be worth it!

New Campaign Difficulty

You heard that right! Nightmare Campaign Difficulty is now available to all players who have completed the Campaign on Brutal. It will challenge your Champions like never before, but the rewards that can be won are also greater!

And we are not talking about experience and Silver alone. As with previous Difficulties, Nightmare Campaign comes with a brand new and untouched Campaign Stars pool, meaning that completing it for the first time will provide some awesome one-time rewards if you can earn enough Stars!

Balance Changes

Faction Wars Rebalance

As always, we have kept a close eye on player feedback ever since Faction Wars were released. And one of the most frequently cited issues with this feature has been its high difficulty. As such, we went ahead and rebalanced some of the Stages to make them more manageable. Mind you, this is not going to turn into a walk in the park, but strong teams should have an easier time pushing further into their respective Crypts!

In addition, we’ve removed Rank 1 Glyphs from Stage 10 and 11 rewards, ensuring you get Rank 2s at the very least starting from that point.

We will keep an eye on how different players perform with these changes to make sure it is all working as intended. You are welcome and encouraged to provide feedback after you’ve had a go at Faction Wars once again!

Champion Balance

Mastery Scrolls Purchase For Gems

As of Update 1.12, it will be possible to max out Mastery Scrolls for a chosen Champion at the cost of 800 Gems. The price does not change no matter how many Scrolls the Champion has at the time of the purchase. This can be done at any point (unless the Champion’s Scrolls are already maxed out, then the purchase is not available), but keep in mind that the Champion will still need to reach Rank 6 to use the highest tier Mastery.

Miscellaneous

• Additional 100 slots have been added to the Champion Storage and can be unlocked with Silver or Gems
  • Pre-Battle selection menu now allows using Champions who are currently in the Champion Storage (they will be removed from Storage and require free slots in the Tavern)
  • A confirmation pop-up has been added to the Inventory, ensuring Artifacts won’t be destroyed without  the player being absolutely certain
  • A Server Maintenance Alert Window has been added
  • Artifact Inventory has undergone thorough optimization, and an additional 200 slots have been added
  • Fusion now allows the use of Champions of higher Rank than is specifically required (you can use Rank 5 Champion even if Fusion requires them to be Rank 4)
  • Players who manage to take top places on the Tournament Global Leaderboards will receive additional rewards now!
  • Multi-Battle will no longer remove Max Level Champions that are selected for the Team before the Battle starts (to allow players without a single powerful farmer an easier time using this feature)
  • Tavern UI improvements.

Bugfix

• The Battle Engine has been optimized and improved, a number of issues causing the game to crash were fixed
  • A number of Champions and Bosses had their AI improved
  • Multiple minor bugs fixed

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 нояб. 2019, 09:5725.11.19
25 нояб. 2019, 10:02(отредактировано)

And we are not talking about experience and Silver alone. As with previous Difficulties, Nightmare Campaign comes with a brand new and untouched Campaign Stars pool, meaning that completing it for the first time will provide some awesome one-time rewards if you can earn enough Stars!

Hmmm if i read this correct this means we get one time rewards that we didnt got on brutal right ? but i did get nothing special :) and the rewards vor 252 stars on nightmare are a little bit disappointment at least give us 2 sacred shards for sacrifcie a bunch of energy 

25 нояб. 2019, 10:0125.11.19
25 нояб. 2019, 10:01(отредактировано)
it is ashame, we are waiting for very long time for vault space, and 275 gem for 10 slots? are you lose your mind? and the hero balance is a joke, so dissapointed
25 нояб. 2019, 10:0925.11.19

There was so much talk about this being a huge re-balance patch for bad legendaries and what you end up doing is barely buffing 5 legendaries and some epics that no one cared about?

What about Ma'Shalled? Black Knight? Shamrock? Richtoff the Bold?

I'm sure I won't be the only one who's a little disappointed with this....

25 нояб. 2019, 10:1025.11.19
Sry but this patch is an ultra alptraum nightmare $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ patch.
25 нояб. 2019, 10:1225.11.19
25 нояб. 2019, 10:12(отредактировано)

Apart from some fixes and optimizations, 50% of this patch is 1 days work (after 1 week of meetings to get it approved ...)

So sad we had to wait few months for it ...
25 нояб. 2019, 10:1625.11.19
This update is a tad underwhelming, Reinbeast didn't need to get nerfed. I mean once you get to know the game mechanics you can easily bypass him. There's only one thing that bothers me a lot. Nightmare campaign should not drop common gear, I mean it's 16 per run and then you get a 3 star common gear...  3 star gear on nightmare..... 
25 нояб. 2019, 10:2225.11.19
Cirillia also said we heard you? with this kind of patch, i saw it was a lie
25 нояб. 2019, 10:3425.11.19
it took you 3 months for this? 🤦‍♂️
25 нояб. 2019, 10:3425.11.19
25 нояб. 2019, 10:39(отредактировано)

Marius said:

New Features

Arena Platinum Tier

>>>> Last game I played got shutdown about 6 months after introducing such tier (top X players disregarding threshold while rest of arena tiers stayed the way like before - carbon copy of what happened in RAID).
This was rather not the factor killing the game, but it might indicate current state of things in here as well ...

Needless to say, Platinum Tier offers greater rewards, so the effort will be worth it!

>>>> Lets hope that this does not come with nerf of what was available in gold like it hapened with NM boss rewards and lv 1-15 stages in dungeons after introducing new 'content' there.

New Campaign Difficulty

You heard that right! Nightmare Campaign Difficulty is now available to all players who have completed the Campaign on Brutal. It will challenge your Champions like never before, but the rewards that can be won are also greater!

>>>> Lets hope later stages have better ratio of XP / energy - otherwise it is new content to complete and forget (go back to brutal 12-6 for efficient farm)

Balance Changes

Champion Balance

>>>> Soulless and Grimskin ... And now we have ANGAR (void leg) having single target provoke and not much else in his kit ...

Mastery Scrolls Purchase For Gems

As of Update 1.12, it will be possible to max out Mastery Scrolls for a chosen Champion at the cost of 800 Gems. The price does not change no matter how many Scrolls the Champion has at the time of the purchase. This can be done at any point (unless the Champion’s Scrolls are already maxed out, then the purchase is not available), but keep in mind that the Champion will still need to reach Rank 6 to use the highest tier Mastery.

>>>> Whale content, might as well not be here at all for what I care

Miscellaneous

• Additional 100 slots have been added to the Champion Storage and can be unlocked with Silver or Gems - for ever increasing price, like current space wasn't overpriced already ...
  • Pre-Battle selection menu now allows using Champions who are currently in the Champion Storage (they will be removed from Storage and require free slots in the Tavern) - OK change
  • A confirmation pop-up has been added to the Inventory, ensuring Artifacts won’t be destroyed without  the player being absolutely certain - never destroyed anything i havent intended to but ican see why it might be usefullfor someone
  • A Server Maintenance Alert Window has been added - really nice addition
  • Artifact Inventory has undergone thorough optimization, and an additional 200 slots have been added - nice little space addition and I can feel it loading faster than before, thanks
  • Fusion now allows the use of Champions of higher Rank than is specifically required (you can use Rank 5 Champion even if Fusion requires them to be Rank 4) - fix for issue that should not have been here in the first place
  • Players who manage to take top places on the Tournament Global Leaderboards will receive additional rewards now! - whale content, stay away
  • Multi-Battle will no longer remove Max Level Champions that are selected for the Team before the Battle starts (to allow players without a single powerful farmer an easier time using this feature) - revert to initial version as far as I remember
  • Tavern UI improvements - haven't noticed any, maybe not used it enough yet

Bugfix

• The Battle Engine has been optimized and improved, a number of issues causing the game to crash were fixed - OK, lets hope it is actually fixed now
  • A number of Champions and Bosses had their AI improved - please provide some details here
  • Multiple minor bugs fixed

25 нояб. 2019, 10:3925.11.19
What a rebalance? Are you kidding? It's a complete trash. Sethalia is a complete useless hero. Why did you rebalance her in such a bad way? Why do you have top legendaries like Bad El Kazaz, Martyr, Valk, there are legendaries without them you just can't do top damage on CB. And you rebalanced Sethalia, but she is still completelly useless. Half a year I waited for her rebalance and she would defence my vault. It's a shame.
25 нояб. 2019, 10:5725.11.19

Marius said:

I'd like to find out a bit more about these "improvements".
25 нояб. 2019, 10:5825.11.19
25 нояб. 2019, 11:35(отредактировано)

Thanks for the Nightmare campaign mode and Faction Wars fix, it was long overdue. I've yet to test faction wars out but I hope you guys have done a good job. Hopefully we see more modes that take advantage of our entire roster like FW does in the future!

The champion rebalances are quite weak, to be honest, War Mother needs more than just 100% dmg increase on bosses to be taken anywhere, seeing as how squishy she is required to be to take advantage of her Bombs hitting high (she needs high ACC, ATK, Crit, speed, crit dmg) I guess she will be useful for people who don't have Tayrel / Jareg for clan boss. Lugan "buff" is pretty much a nerf, Sethalia is still an Epic champion, Bloodgorged buff is good and Soulless is really interesting. 

Would be fun if you guys gave these champs a little extra so they can sit out of the bench for a bit and see some play, but oh well. 

I would suggest not focusing on Epics at all, there's just too many Epics and balancing them would be a nightmare. Legendaries should all feel like game changers, prestige champions in my opinion. Hopefully we see Richtoff, Yannica, Ma'Shalled, Augur, Champfort, Warchief etc fixed next. 

Also I don't think Reinbeast deserved a nerf. He was a problem when I started out, but that was in arena only, back when I didn't know what comp to run and how to beat him. He is actually pretty simple to beat. 

Also thanks for the Black Friday sale, that was a nice surprise with a very decent price. 

EDIT : 

Ah, you didn't nerf Lugan, rather you made a typo in the patch notes , he still heals for 25% of the damage inflicted (not 10% as you wrote)

25 нояб. 2019, 11:0325.11.19

El Guapo said:

Marius said:

I'd like to find out a bit more about these "improvements".

They're not improvements.

My Rhazin uses his A3 on clan boss now, even though Clan Boss is specifically immune to TM reduction and it's a single target being hit with an AoE....

Apparently Nethril also uses both of his AoEs now instead of spamming his A1, which is objectively just 100% worse and will cut his damage significantly against the clan boss on auto-battle.

Why not just let us set the AI? Select the moves you want to be used on cooldown. If the moves are not selected, they will not be used. Done, easy.
25 нояб. 2019, 11:2825.11.19

Love the updates so far and game runs a lot faster. 

I've noticed that battles error mid-way now though and dont let you retry, it just boots you out. Please look into this and fix asap. Especially with NM campaign costing 16 energy, I've had this happen 3-4 times already this morning. I assume it's just a kink to work out tho.

Also, still hoping to see Ma'Shalled revamped. We were told he was on the list to do for the next update but he was skipped
25 нояб. 2019, 11:5325.11.19
Kinda disappointed. The amount of rebalance is a joke and most of those rebalances don't change anything for the champ, it will still stay in the vault. I also hoped for a good new arena tier, instead only people who pay for arena energy are getting better rewards now and not even all, but just 300 ... what a waste of development time.
25 нояб. 2019, 11:5725.11.19

Juliana A2 doesnt activate crit chance boost anymore since 1.12

25 нояб. 2019, 12:0125.11.19

Hello Marius,

Thanks for the update, it's nice to see a lot of these changes. After all we are all playing this game and want it to develop further and improve.

Hopefully we see champion re-balances much more often. 

On the AI however, things are not looking good after the patch. As many of player are beginning to notice, a lot of champions now wont be playable on CB auto. 

I was hoping that things are gonna go better, for example - ZAVIA to stop using A3 and finally be used in a auto team. Elenaril same issue. Tayrel - same thing, A3? why? 

Now all of a sudden Rhazin starts using his A3 on CB. 

Please bring this to the attention of the devs, and hopefully we see things fixed soon and perhaps other champs stop using skills that hinder the CB experience. 

Thanks again! 

25 нояб. 2019, 12:0825.11.19

Love the update!

But Roshcard the Tower now blocks damage on a shield, not only on the Healthpoints.
25 нояб. 2019, 13:1525.11.19

Great work on the patch overall so far. some issues but i guess they will be resolved soon.

however the balance changes are quite underwhelming and some are even terrible. 

Why would you ever give Sethalia a random Increase SPD on her A2 WHY WTF??? The only place shes decent at is the cb and many cb-teams are speed tuned to maximise damage. So she gets completely useless for any speed-tuned team.

and also again no love for Ma'Shalled? looking at his skill-kit makes me sad.

25 нояб. 2019, 13:1925.11.19
25 нояб. 2019, 13:27(отредактировано)

Was this really worth 3 months of waiting? I can't see anything on this patch that would take 3 months to develop. 

We still have vaults full of trash LEGENDARY champions guarding them, because Plarium keeps saying "F**K you" to our suggestion and instead doing actually re-balancing, release new champions to dilute even more the already existing champion pool.

Why is it that everything that Plarium does is always so money focused? You quickly Jump to introduce any new feature if it means that it will empty our wallets but you can't fix the champions on your game? 

This is disappointing beyond believe. Am glad I didn't vote for raid