Все Категории

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (October, 2019)

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (October, 2019)

Поиск
Комментарии
9 окт. 2019, 14:3409.10.19
TheB said:

Thanks for the news!

Just one question: When is the rebalancing for some of the terrible legendarys coming? It wasnt even mentioned above. 

Im waiting for some Yannica, Black Knight, Sethallia etc. buffs.
Some will be coming in 1.12, some of the ones you mentioned i haven't heard anything about, but bloodgorged is confirmed to be getting a buff in 1.12 at least, and much more.
9 окт. 2019, 14:3709.10.19
therenegade said:

Cirilla said:

Suggestion 14: Extend the Daily Login rewards program.

Game Dev response: We have been thinking about it. Most likely, we will bring something like that to the game, but it may just not look quite like we would expect it to.

Most mobile games contain SOME sort of daily login reward to keep players coming back. This SHOULD be a priority in order to keep your "on the fence" player base checking in daily.

It was nice to see three heroes that you could work towards and get just by checking in daily. I really think the 90 day rotation would be an excellent idea to keep. Could add a fusion that needs heroes that you get from the login rewards. 90 days you earn 16 rares and then you need to upgrade etc. Get a solid hero. Seems like a solid thought.

Thank you for the feedback, it will take time to think over these sorts of things as to what to add to such daily rewards to feel rewarding to players, it would be great to see it back in-game, but it just needs some thinking and time.
9 окт. 2019, 14:3909.10.19
krotackraider said:

Completely disagree with #12..

why nerf Block Damage and Unkillable buffs? There have to be some constants in the game, other ppl will invest in certain strategies, only to find that those resources wasted...

It doesn't feel fair that people can 1 key Ultra-nightmare based on pulling a few champs with unkillabe/block damage, it's essentially cheesing the game until the turn limit has been reached, it's more about the gear you have and what champions u can use in the right combinations to do damage, instead of relying on being invincible until the game stops you after the one thousand turn limit.
9 окт. 2019, 14:3909.10.19
Dimera said:

1) The Game really needs more energy  double the max- energy from 130 to 260 it has been the same since the time the game was created, there has been new stages and a lot more new champion and really not enough energy to farm gear position and Minotaur's Labyrinth

2) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily also add 2 extra energy refill daily and 100% XP in all battles 100% to Silver in all battles 25+ Multi Battle 25 Multi Battle all Dungeons.

3) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan boss. its useless once a week. or make it Tuesday Thursday and Sunday resets

4) The game needs a stage that gives rare, epic and legendary books.it would make a lot of sense if the book rewards from faction wars bosses reset each time they open.

5)Add a way to fuse books like the positions. We cannot focus on new champions if 85% of our champions need epic and legendary books this development is needed.

6) Minotaur's Labyrinth drops ( 24-32 basic ) ( 11-16 advance) (6-12 Divine) Any player needs minimum 4k-5k energy to max out 5 champions this is the way to much much. Minotaur's Labyrinth drops should be simpler, for example, stage 1-5 (5-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 ( 5-25 ) Divine scroll.

7) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep.there has been times that I have wasted more than 500 energy and still didn't get a superior position, Please remove mystery shard there is no player that wants to waste 12energy to get a mystery shard or XP brew. just make the stage simple from stage 1-5 less potion(Drops 1-5) from 5-10 greater position (Drops 1-4) and from 10-15 superior (1-3).

8) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

9) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, and fire knight the same add double chance on specific days for specific artifacts and remove XP brew and Mystery Shards, please.

Thanks

I agree 100% this should be your priority this in-game you can fix this within a few weeks
9 окт. 2019, 14:4609.10.19
9 окт. 2019, 15:09(отредактировано)

What's the point of this? Were ANY of the "player accepted suggestions" from a year ago ever implemented? 

https://raidshadowlegends.com/2019/accepted-player-suggestions/

Looks like there's still a lot of "accepted" things there that haven't been put in yet! 

1) Give out a guaranteed drop or reward upon opening a certain number of Ancient Shards.
We have been considering a mechanic like this for a while now. And we are happy to confirm that it will be implemented into the game. The details of what it will be and the requirements are not yet ironed out, but we are working on it!

Yeah, when is this coming? Would it interfere with your profits too much?

CirillaAdmin
9 окт. 2019, 14:4809.10.19

Dimera said:

1) The Game really needs more energy  double the max- energy from 130 to 260 it has been the same since the time the game was created, there has been new stages and a lot more new champion and really not enough energy to farm gear position and Minotaur's Labyrinth

2) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily also add 2 extra energy refill daily and 100% XP in all battles 100% to Silver in all battles 25+ Multi Battle 25 Multi Battle all Dungeons.

3) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan boss. its useless once a week. or make it Tuesday Thursday and Sunday resets

4) The game needs a stage that gives rare, epic and legendary books.it would make a lot of sense if the book rewards from faction wars bosses reset each time they open.

5)Add a way to fuse books like the positions. We cannot focus on new champions if 85% of our champions need epic and legendary books this development is needed.

6) Minotaur's Labyrinth drops ( 24-32 basic ) ( 11-16 advance) (6-12 Divine) Any player needs minimum 4k-5k energy to max out 5 champions this is the way to much much. Minotaur's Labyrinth drops should be simpler, for example, stage 1-5 (5-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 ( 5-25 ) Divine scroll.

7) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep.there has been times that I have wasted more than 500 energy and still didn't get a superior position, Please remove mystery shard there is no player that wants to waste 12energy to get a mystery shard or XP brew. just make the stage simple from stage 1-5 less potion(Drops 1-5) from 5-10 greater position (Drops 1-4) and from 10-15 superior (1-3).

8) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

9) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, and fire knight the same add double chance on specific days for specific artifacts and remove XP brew and Mystery Shards, please.

Thanks

Hello! I have replied to this one in New section, but will also do so in here.

- The Game really needs more energy - Energy is a renewable resource and can be acquired as rewards for all kinds of in-game events. We are also going to be adding more of these, hence, more opportunities to get Energy.

- Raid pass and multi-battle - We are going to review both aspects and see how we can improve them;

- Arena rewards - As you know, the Platinum Tier is coming, and it will bring changes into the Arena area. We are also going to keep working on strengthening the PvP side of the game, which means that the rewards will also be reconsidered;

- acquiring Epic and Legendary Tomes - There will be even more events that will yield these as rewards in the future;

- Potions drops in Dungeons - We are aware of the issue, will mention this in the report to our game designers;

- making it possible to loot Accessories for specific Factions from Spider on specific days - That's an interesting idea, we will discuss it. Thank you :)

- rewards pool in Dungeons - Brews and Mystery Shards are not given as rewards on the highest levels of Dungeons, so that's something to aspire to :)

Vault improvement, sorting options, filtering are all being worked on and will come out with the nearest patches.

CirillaAdmin
9 окт. 2019, 14:5109.10.19
9 окт. 2019, 14:52(отредактировано)

joseanton said:

I doubt that some of these are among the most popular suggestions. #12 seriously? Who would suggest buffing the clan boss?! And why change the Block Damage and Unkillable buffs? Also, #10...excuse me but you can tweak the output of the RNG. I’m a developer, you ain’t fooling me with that “laws of randomness”

Hello! We are not going to change these Skills, but we are going to work out a system to prevent players from abusing them. Because this is what is happening in the game right now for some players' teams. We will try to make the change as smooth as possible.

As for interfering in the laws of randomness, we do not want to set a precedent that may entail other changes in the game that would contradict our vision. Besides, there will be a very good use for duplicates, it's not like we are just refusing the players' request, we will offer an alternative.

9 окт. 2019, 14:5109.10.19

Dragon Claws said:

Thank you for the feedback, it will take time to think over these sorts of things as to what to add to such daily rewards to feel rewarding to players, it would be great to see it back in-game, but it just needs some thinking and time.

Just repeat that previous 90 day daily reward, and put in a sacred shard instead of a fixed champ on every 30th day. If there's a special month coming, replace that sacred shard with a relevant champ. Adjust it to fit to the months. 

Come on, it's not exactly rocket science! 
9 окт. 2019, 14:5509.10.19

Cirilla,

You guys have said in the past you will implement a pity counter. Is this no longer true? 

Cirilla said:

joseanton said:

I doubt that some of these are among the most popular suggestions. #12 seriously? Who would suggest buffing the clan boss?! And why change the Block Damage and Unkillable buffs? Also, #10...excuse me but you can tweak the output of the RNG. I’m a developer, you ain’t fooling me with that “laws of randomness”

Hello! We are not going to change these Skills, but we are going to work out a system to prevent players from abusing them. Because this is what is happening in the game right now for some players' teams. We will try to make the change as smooth as possible.

As for interfering in the laws of randomness, we do not want to set a precedent that may entail other changes in the game that would contradict our vision. Besides, there will be a very good use for duplicates, it's not like we are just refusing the players' request, we will offer an alternative.

9 окт. 2019, 15:0909.10.19
9 окт. 2019, 15:09(отредактировано)
How about a "thank you" reward of a free legendary for all who reach level 60.  No bigger kick in the nuts than being close to a level 60 with absolutely no legendary at all.  Would go a long way towards player gratitude and encourage more play time
9 окт. 2019, 15:0909.10.19

Cirilla said:

- Potions drops in Dungeons - We are aware of the issue, will mention this in the report to our game designers;

- rewards pool in Dungeons - Brews and Mystery Shards are not given as rewards on the highest levels of Dungeons, so that's something to aspire to :)

This was already suggested in the 'Accepted Player Suggestions' post. In 21.09.2018! 

2) Mystery Shards drop way too often in Artifact Dungeons, this needs to be changed.

We’ve reviewed a lot of feedback on this matter and discussed it at length with the Dev Team. It’s been decided that Mystery Shards are indeed dropping too often in the higher Stagers of different Dungeons, so we are going to work on it.
So... This "we are going to work on it" was to add 5 more levels, and have only the highest not drop brews and mystery shards?

9 окт. 2019, 15:1609.10.19
I would love to see a report or block button added to world chat and how about some more space for champions (which if I remember correctly you said you would “work ok”)
9 окт. 2019, 15:2309.10.19
Dragon Claws said:

TheB said:

Thanks for the news!

Just one question: When is the rebalancing for some of the terrible legendarys coming? It wasnt even mentioned above. 

Im waiting for some Yannica, Black Knight, Sethallia etc. buffs.
Some will be coming in 1.12, some of the ones you mentioned i haven't heard anything about, but bloodgorged is confirmed to be getting a buff in 1.12 at least, and much more.
Is Ma'shalled one of them?? 
9 окт. 2019, 15:2709.10.19
9 окт. 2019, 15:27(отредактировано)

The first reply on this thread by DIMERA has some amazing suggestions. 

Also I have noticed that the PC client has been getting updates with no change logs. Can you guys please post change logs... every single time even if it's a minor change. Thanks. 

9 окт. 2019, 15:3909.10.19
GoodGuyGlen said:

Any reason why the clan boss health still isn't being addressed? Seems unfair to people in different time zones that they can't get the top chest each day because the other members have already killed it. Even on UNM, the best result you can get is 16 people getting the top chest, and that requires no one else to touch it and all of those 16 people doing no more than 70m damage. Why do the other 14 members (Or in the real world 16 or more) have to miss out every day?

Simple solution is to remove the total HP and just set a clan threshold that has to be met to get the double rewards, that way you can't kill it and prevent others from getting rewards. Because the boss won't die at any point, give the rewards at every reset.
Glad someone else mentioned this, seeing as its been a complaint for several months now. This can't possibly be that difficult to implement? Just give him infinite life, grant him an affinity after a certain amount of damage dealt, and retain the double rewards when the clan has dealt however much health each boss has now. Seriously, this can't take 1 guy more than a day to figure out.
9 окт. 2019, 15:5209.10.19
I completely agree with GOODGU above. It’s so stupid that people on some time zones get all the CB rewards and I have no way to because it’s dead by the time I wake up in the morning. I regret that I’ve spent so much on this game and this single reason is why I’ve slowed way down and am considering quitting
9 окт. 2019, 16:0309.10.19
Alright ppl.  It's sad to say but this is the definition of a gotcha game.  It hurts me a lot because I think the game is amazing and have spent hundreds on it.  But it is just a fact that these games are designed to make us addicted and to spend money.  The top ranked commenter here has the very best ideas but we will not see hardly any of them implemented.  The fact the are so terribly stingy with energy means THEY DO NOT CARE.  They only want to take our money and give the illusion of a f2p 
9 окт. 2019, 16:1809.10.19

How do you think some people feel when they pull 4 warmothers(one of my clan mate pulled all his 4 legends) Terrible!

I pulled 5 legendaries 2 Lyssandra 2 Cupidus 1 Bloodgorged. And all I can say, i was lucky not all were crap. But duplicate legendary is a horrible thing! Need to create a way to swap them cause that's just horrible!

9 окт. 2019, 16:2509.10.19
9 окт. 2019, 16:26(отредактировано)
BARO said:

How do you think some people feel when they pull 4 warmothers(one of my clan mate pulled all his 4 legends) Terrible!

I pulled 5 legendaries 2 Lyssandra 2 Cupidus 1 Bloodgorged. And all I can say, i was lucky not all were crap. But duplicate legendary is a horrible thing! Need to create a way to swap them cause that's just horrible!

What are the odds of this happening using pure RNG??? 
9 окт. 2019, 16:3209.10.19

I remember back when I went to school for game development that I aspired to make games that people could love and have fun with. Now I'm sitting here reading through all these comments, listening to all these youtubers, surfing the subreddit and its overwhelming clear to see that the vast majority of people that voice their opinion on this game are not happy. 

I understand that from the publishers/studio standpoint that they need to make money to pay their employees and host servers ect... 

I understand that developers are under Plarium's thumbs so they can squeeze out as much profits as well, but Plarium... please do not turn into EA. You think you have something going good right now but really listen to the general tone of your players. MOST people are NOT happy. 

I could go into the 2,000+ mystery shards that I have no space/energy to do anything with and how it would be nice to trade  X amount of mystery shards for ancient/void/sacred

I could go into the fact that this game is all about team composition yet there are only a few combinations that are decently successful at progressing the game. 

People are voicing their opinions, sure some would directly affect your revenue, but if your customers start walking away and start telling their friends about how bad the game is, you're gonna lose a huge asset to your company very quickly. Social media unifies a community like wild fire and most of your youtube content creators and redditors feel disappointed.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.