Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Поиск
Комментарии
2 июль 2019, 04:0402.07.19
2 июль 2019, 04:05(отредактировано)

I started out playing on android and saw they had a pc app but unfortunatly,

Raid was not on there yet. my face has been like 

waiting for it. but once i heard there was going to be chicken i was like 

but really why wait to release pc app? is it simply a port or can we be expecting better graphics or different graphics?

2 июль 2019, 09:2802.07.19
MariusAdmin
2 июль 2019, 09:4802.07.19
Даниил said:

2 июль 2019, 10:1902.07.19
Даниил said:

i mean ... yesterday they said tomorrow, so yea, i keep coming here today :D and i still don't see anything
2 июль 2019, 10:4102.07.19
So can we expect the update to land today or ?
2 июль 2019, 11:1502.07.19
kumiluoti said:

Maybe today, Maybe tomorrow. I dont even think they know themselves.
2 июль 2019, 12:1002.07.19
kumiluoti said:

or...
2 июль 2019, 12:2102.07.19
Даниил said:

kumiluoti said:

or...
...soon.
2 июль 2019, 12:5802.07.19

very soon

2 июль 2019, 13:2102.07.19
2 июль 2019, 13:23(отредактировано)

Marius.

Good afternoon. I am sorry to disturb you. But you do not ignore anyone, and that is I am asking you to check the Mods in the discord.

I was not rude, or disrespectful, I just post a funny meme about the delay of the update. To light a little bit the conversation that was very toxic in discord. 

Everyone is anxious to get the new update, so the conversation was toxic, and I try to light the mood with a nice image. Playing with the Soon word and of course with what will happen if the update took to long. 

Without warning on of the mods just ban me for discord. One of the other mods share a another discord server with me, I explain what happen, and he saw that was wrong, and he "unbaned" me.

But the question here, is that the community can not be managed by people like some of that mods. That make more problems that solutions. So i am making a complaining about the official discord mods. (Not everyone of them). But many of them, are the ones that fuel the conversation with negative and with very rude answers.
I even try to help with the Portuguese translation of the game, because is wrong in some masteries and that means that the players that use the Portuguese language are getting the wrong information

I think you need to check the mods team. Because you are losing your community there.

Thank you

2 июль 2019, 13:3902.07.19
2 июль 2019, 13:42(отредактировано)

If I may add, I also believe that the mods team would benefit from some changes. You have several great guys there, who are passionate players and are willing to help others. And it's ok if some of them are lacking mod experience as long as they are fast learners. 

However, patronizing approach to other players and bulling should not be tolerated. IMHO, such people are not suitable for the role. 

MariusAdmin
2 июль 2019, 13:3902.07.19

Afternoon!

I don't work with the mods in person, but I've asked this to be looked into. I've been told that your ban was temporary as the meme itself fringed on sensitive topics that were offensive (not because of the Update being mentioned, but something else in it) I have not seen it in person, so I make no judgement right now. In any case, with the allotted time passed, the ban has been lifted from your account.

P.S. It is best to avoid being off-topic and instead create a separate thread for the issue in an appropriate section of the forum. Helps avoid clutter.
2 июль 2019, 13:5202.07.19

Marius said:

Afternoon!

I don't work with the mods in person, but I've asked this to be looked into. I've been told that your ban was temporary as the meme itself fringed on sensitive topics that were offensive (not because of the Update being mentioned, but something else in it) I have not seen it in person, so I make no judgement right now. In any case, with the allotted time passed, the ban has been lifted from your account.

P.S. It is best to avoid being off-topic and instead create a separate thread for the issue in an appropriate section of the forum. Helps avoid clutter.

On more time, thank you for your answer. About the off topic i am sorry. 

If you want i can show you the meme, to see with your own eyes if is offence. I am a player that complain when something is wrong, but i help others, i try to help with the game translations, i am giving my opinion. (That is why we have a discord). If someone got offended with the meme. They could deleted and send me a DM. 

The meme was a empty cyber coffee shop (With the word "numbers of players if the update continues to be tomorrow")
A joke because of we never reach tomorrow. So a spin off of the "Soon" theme.

I do not see any reason for a ban. And one more time. I just did that, because the mods that were speaking on that channel. Instead of making the community participate, they do "us" against "them".

And we all want the same. A good game. You really need to improve the mod team, because they are creating there more problems that they are solving.

2 июль 2019, 14:1802.07.19
Marius said:

There is such a thread on russian part of the forum. 0 replies from CMs and same patronizing mod's comments. 
2 июль 2019, 14:2002.07.19
Devil D Matos said:

Marius said:

Afternoon!

On more time, thank you for your answer. About the off topic i am sorry. 

If you want i can show you the meme, to see with your own eyes if is offence. I am a player that complain when something is wrong, but i help others, i try to help with the game translations, i am giving my opinion. (That is why we have a discord). If someone got offended with the meme. They could deleted and send me a DM. 

The meme was a empty cyber coffee shop (With the word "numbers of players if the update continues to be tomorrow")
A joke because of we never reach tomorrow. So a spin off of the "Soon" theme.

I do not see any reason for a ban. And one more time. I just did that, because the mods that were speaking on that channel. Instead of making the community participate, they do "us" against "them".

And we all want the same. A good game. You really need to improve the mod team, because they are creating there more problems that they are solving.

If i understood correctly this is not the right place to be complaining about the Discord mod team. Why not take this on the person who actually lifted your ban ? I'm quite sure they have different people managing Discord and the forums. Not to be a dick about it but just so you can actually get heard.
2 июль 2019, 14:3002.07.19

Raze said:

Jesus christ, so many things. First of all it's not your game. Secondly by your logic I should just hack the game and get whatever I want. 

Apple will look over the code and test it looking for any missed issues that could compromise the game, apple users wallets

Holy hell, I was just asking for curiosity sakes as I have no idea how it works. I guess I should have been clearer when I said "its my game" I meant that as Plarium speaking, its their game if they want to add something I figured its their right. Now I understand a little better, thanks I think. 

In my ignorance I just figured as long as game running and approved intially an update (unless a complete overhaul) should be a quick process. Did not think of the other stuffs, guess just like a teacher looking over your work looking for spelling and grammer...

2 июль 2019, 14:5502.07.19

02-07-2019 And there is no patch yet, I guess they see statistics and see the loss of players, more than 5 million downloads ...

Every day in internal groups (line, discord, whatsapp) in all talking about the topic, the carelessness, the "Soon", they keep losing boss's keys, we had two clans now one is left because people leave. Soon Soon I suppose if the patch did not come out on Tuesday it would be another week

2 июль 2019, 15:2502.07.19
I am just gonna set my calendar to september at this point for the update lol yawn. 
2 июль 2019, 16:1002.07.19

3 weeks ago, it was next week

last week, it was next monday

yesterday, it was tomorrow

today ... ??? "soon"???

i understand that there might be problems, this is "relativly new" game, so issues with updates (especialy bigger updates) are understandable, but this is getting absurd ... plus this communication doesn't help either 

can we atleast get new 1.8 patch notes in the release notes? i think it would be nice to see, what we are waiting for and atleast we would see something more than "something is coming and maybe soon"
2 июль 2019, 17:5702.07.19
I agree, I’d like to see the patch notes ASAP, after this long of a wait. It will be uplifting to see what we have been waiting on desperately for so long, and it will get us excited for the upcoming new content.