Все Категории

(Notice) (8.05.2019) Server Maintenance

(Notice) (8.05.2019) Server Maintenance

Поиск
Комментарии
8 май 2019, 22:0408.05.19
Great game, but unplayable for days... Can I get a refund on what ive spent? 
MariusAdmin
8 май 2019, 22:0508.05.19
8 май 2019, 22:06(отредактировано)
A reminder for the new guys dropping in. Individual compensation can only be handled by Support. There will be an increased wait time for these tickets due to the sheer volume of them. General compensation has not been discussed in specific detail yet (the focus is on fixing the issues first), so I am unable to provide you with any information that I would vouch for - I will as soon as I can.
MariusAdmin
8 май 2019, 22:2008.05.19

Alright, I have a solid update. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Point-by-point:

1) The server has been stabilized as far as we can tell. It is live now and the game is accessible. Events and the Tournament will be updated gradually, which means that you might see all the points that you've earned in the meanwhile appear bit by bit. Do not be alarmed, that's normal and expected. Additional investigation is going to be carried out in the morning. Further maintenance is not yet certain, but not impossible - so keep an eye on the game chat for alerts.

2) Compensation will happen no matter what. We are uncertain what it will be or when it will be given at the moment, this matter bears a much more thorough discussion that is impossible at 1 am in the morning. But we're not going to leave you guys hanging.

3) On the same note, we have taken into account that both the Tournament and Events have been unplayable for several hours at least. Though this matter will be discussed later as well as the compensation, I was assured that it will be taken into account.

Post here in case of major issues such as being unable to log in for a prolonged period of time, but please give a detailed description and screenshots whenever possible. That is it for now, I will hang around for a little while longer. If there is nothing major immediately, the rest will be handled tomorrow.

8 май 2019, 22:2808.05.19
Any word on fixing the referral system? My friend uninstalled the game and used my code to install it, starting a fresh account, like six times, and it's still not showing up. I think he's about to throw in the towel. :|
8 май 2019, 22:3008.05.19

Thanks for keeping communication flowing and players informed. It's greatly appreciated and much more than I've experienced in other games. Keep up the good work guys!

8 май 2019, 22:4008.05.19
Ty Marius you are a true player heroe and a man :) 
8 май 2019, 22:4208.05.19
I have not been able to log in for third day.
8 май 2019, 23:0008.05.19
*cough* swgoh *cough* ZsoSahaal said:

Thanks for keeping communication flowing and players informed. It's greatly appreciated and much more than I've experienced in other games. Keep up the good work guys!

MariusAdmin
8 май 2019, 23:0208.05.19

leroy1316 said:

I have not been able to log in for third day.

Hey! It is not connected to the current maintenance then. Please contact our moderators on the Bug Reports forum or in the Bug Reports channel of the official Discord server, they'll see what can be done to help.

nikolabubanja1 said:

Ty Marius you are a true player heroe and a man :) 

Appreciate the vote of confidence! Here's hoping the issue is well and truly resolved :D Doesn't seem like there are mass reports for now. 

8 май 2019, 23:1208.05.19
Thanks for staying in comms with the team to keep us updated after midnight :)
8 май 2019, 23:2008.05.19
Thanks for all the updates , really appreciate being kept up to date about the downtimes. As someone else said way better than some other games  :)
8 май 2019, 23:5008.05.19

DollfaceAnn dijo:

Gracias por todas las actualizaciones a pesar de que no son horas de trabajo! Apreciamos la comunicación. He estado intentando transmitir los mensajes en Facebook / Discord / Etc para mantener a la gente informada. La base de fans de este juego es increíble y todos los apoyamos, chicos. No te desanimes, este tipo de cosas simplemente sucede. La mayoría de nosotros entendemos. Buena suerte con todo!

This is the community that we need

9 май 2019, 01:2409.05.19

Thank you Marius !

My tournament score is not updating. It's just stuck. Whom should I contact regarding that ? Shall I file a support ticket? I'm guessing this is something leftover from the server fix as before it was updating fine. 
9 май 2019, 02:0609.05.19

Well until now the Tournament Icon is still nowehere to be found and kinda frustrating playing any game mode without being in the tournament. Please look into it.

-Prophet_Isaiah

9 май 2019, 02:5809.05.19

Marius said:

Point-by-point:

1) The server has been stabilized as far as we can tell. It is live now and the game is accessible. Events and the Tournament will be updated gradually, which means that you might see all the points that you've earned in the meanwhile appear bit by bit. Do not be alarmed, that's normal and expected. Additional investigation is going to be carried out in the morning. Further maintenance is not yet certain, but not impossible - so keep an eye on the game chat for alerts.

2) Compensation will happen no matter what. We are uncertain what it will be or when it will be given at the moment, this matter bears a much more thorough discussion that is impossible at 1 am in the morning. But we're not going to leave you guys hanging.

3) On the same note, we have taken into account that both the Tournament and Events have been unplayable for several hours at least. Though this matter will be discussed later as well as the compensation, I was assured that it will be taken into account.

Post here in case of major issues such as being unable to log in for a prolonged period of time, but please give a detailed description and screenshots whenever possible. That is it for now, I will hang around for a little while longer. If there is nothing major immediately, the rest will be handled tomorrow.

Thank you guys for the hard work. Get some rest
9 май 2019, 04:0909.05.19
Marius said:

Point-by-point:

Thanks for the update Marius!
9 май 2019, 05:2209.05.19

Thanks Plarium in general. 

It's not everywhere you get a gaming company that keeps their users updated and compensates them. 

I still remember the ERROR 37 from Blizzard, those were dark times. 

9 май 2019, 05:4409.05.19
9 май 2019, 07:3309.05.19
Marius said:

rickyyork1127 said:

While I was playing PvP it started to lag and I was kicked out of the game when I logged back in i lost a lot of my epic and legendary in my inventory over 15 in total champions 

Please contact our Support about this. This sounds like an extremely weird issue that we will not be able to help you with on the forum.

waldena said:

Thank you for the info Marius.
Communtity Manager is a hard work. Even you don´t get all infos. So thanks for telling us what you know and hang in there :)
Thanks, Waldena! I'm in the same boat, was going to do some Tournament PvP now that I came home, but seems like that'll have to wait!
I've had that once too. But reloading the game helped. 
MariusAdmin
9 май 2019, 08:2009.05.19

Hey, everyone!

Morning update: the server has been rebooted recently and might go through maintenance again, keep an eye out for alerts. From what we can tell, Tournament points do update, but it takes a long time. We'll work on getting that fixed. 

Compensation is most likely not going to be today - this is due to today being a holiday and the fact we need to fix the server with absolute certainty first. It will be something beyond the standard compensation, however, as far as I have been told. The details will be decided on as soon as possible.

I'll do what I can to keep you updated, albeit keep in mind that there might be delays when I have no access to the forum. Happy Victory Day to all those who celebrate it today!