Все Категории

Update Highlights 2.21

Update Highlights 2.21

Поиск
Комментарии
3 окт. 2020, 04:0603.10.20

This company just wouldn't get their priorities straight, they don't take our feedback or even bother to respond. How about balancing out and fixing the existing ones before bringing out a dozen new useless ones. 

Fix block revive in arena. 

Fix the AI on requested champions.

Bring legendary champions up to par.

Give us more damn space if you are introducing 20+ new champions just for the sake of cash grabs.

Give us more artifact storage room.

And for the love of god, fix your current lags and server issues causing everyone to disconnect every 10 minutes

3 окт. 2020, 13:3203.10.20
3 окт. 2020, 13:32(отредактировано)

Champion First Impression:

Ursuga Warcaller:

The Champion looks very redundant.

I don't understand this hero.

Ursuga Warcaller A3 move (Bottoms Up) does Ally Protection?

But then Ursuga Warcaller has a Passive Move (Golden Guard) doing Ally Protection?

I'm so confused.

If Ursuga has a built in Ally Protection for a Passive, What is the A3 move doing there?

Is it not a little unnecessary/redundant?

I got it!

What if I pull this hero from a shard - Than give the hero Bulwark Mastery?

Will it be Allyciption to the third power?

Allyciption to the third power is an Ally Protection with in an Ally Protection with in an Ally Protection.

VergumKaar:

I think this champion is solid.

My only gripe is with the A3 move.

VergumKaar A3 move (Crushing Trample) can remove 1 buff from each enemy.

Just let him remove all buffs Plarium.

He is a Legendary - He is suppose to be powerful.

Bartoh The Bloodsoaked:

This champions usefulness can't be judged by paper.

On paper, This champion does a lot of things based on how much damage he does to enemies.

The problem is we don't know how hard he hits.

We can't judge how hard he hits by simply reading his moves.

We would have to test him out in a fight to see how much damage he is putting out.

If he puts out insane amounts of Damage, Players will find a use for him.

If he hits like a Cotton Ball, Players will put him in the vault.

And that is pretty much how his fate will be decided.

Fayne:

This champion looks insane for Clan Boss as long as the game doesn't rob her.

On paper, The hero has a 75% chance to land her stuff.

If we can book it up to 100% chance, She will be amazing for Clan Boss.

If we can't book it up to 100% chance, She will be mediocre for Clan Boss.

Kaiden:

I think this champion looks solid.

I would personally be excited to pull him for my Dark Elf Faction War team.

I don't have any Reviving heroes for that faction right now.

Overall, I think Kaiden has great potential.

I am hoping his AOE Atk Down can be booked up to 100% chance.

Tuhak The Wanderer:

This champion looks very interesting.

I think this heroes damage output + base stats will play key roles!

I am seeing 2 different ways to build this guy.

1st way - is to build him with just Raw Damage.

If he hits like a Freight train, People will use him!

2nd way - is to build him like a very Annoying Crowd Control hero.

If his base speed is really good, People could try to use him to be very annoying.

If his base accuracy is good, People won't need as much to benefit from his annoying kit.

Right now - this hero is a question mark.

Can't really say how good or bad he is till we get more information.

As for the Rare's, I didn't bother reading most of them.

The main reason is because I have bad luck in shard pulls.

All I pull are Rare's so I'll read there kit later. lol

1 thing I want to say is I did read 1 rare skill kit!

As soon as I got to the rares, I started scroll down the list to get to the bottom.

Than I saw the DROWNING BLOATWRAITH!

I had no intention of reading any of those rare heros in this update.

But lets be honest - The Drowning Bloathwraith Avatar looks pretty insane.

He looks like a Swamp Monster or Fish.

All I am saying is the Avatar picture suckered me into reading this guys skill kit.

Drowned Bloathwraith:

His skill kit looks decent.

He has the small version of Def Down.

It isn't ideal, but if his chance percentage can be booked to 100%.

I wouldn't mind using him.

Yeah - I can't wait to see this guys game design.

His avatar looks cool.

I have a visual image of him as a walking Blob with crazy looking teeth in the middle of a swamp.

Yeah, we are just going to have to wait and see how it turns out.

3 окт. 2020, 14:1803.10.20
It is all good for new champs and. But that is the next stage. Firts get doom tower running than do the next stage. 
3 окт. 2020, 19:1203.10.20

Please stop releasing new champs specially legos while we have more than 4 legos that are worst than rares, Grohak is one of them, starting rares are better than him, there is also legacy epics that are complete garbage including some void ones. 

P.D. Hope the removal of rare tomes is replaced with epic or lego tomes otherwise is worst to take em out, couse some of us not whales, use them for rares in faction wars

3 окт. 2020, 19:2703.10.20
o my god . very very Good
3 окт. 2020, 20:0403.10.20
3 окт. 2020, 20:31(отредактировано)

Loserion said:

What is the point of all the new champion's? Honestly how about rebalace the useless ones that exist now lol.

What do you expect exactly, we can't wait for these new champions to do nothing with really there is nothing to do FFS

fix you damn game already 

1. Focus and bring this doomtower.

2.Arcane,mage,force and spirt keep make them up to 20 so we can get the damn resources we need and stop wasting our time and energy. 

3. Minotaur we need stage 20 already to get the resources we need.

4.book mixer FFS! 5rare = 1 epic 5epic = 1 leganadry why is this so hars. Honestly even if someone has 1000 rare books = to 200 epic and 200 epic = to 40 leganday books that 2 legendary champions maxed thats all.

5. Rebalace the champions that exist already.but really focus on skills and status example trunda has 22k Health and1.6k ATK and septimus 13k health and 1.6 ATK she has 9k more health then how does that make and sense.

6.do something about duplicate leganday champions already,how about if they use them to for book it will max out all skill simple and worth it.

7.Nerf faction wars again or it is pointless.

8.allow a bigger number into platinum arena not only 300.

And that is all,problems solved was that so hard 

Positive they know they need all this but refuse to make any changes,if all the above exists how would they make there money 💰 

What plarium are doing now and most players do not even notice they are giving shit rewards from all events so players can buy there offers horrible company money hungry, but no need to worry PS5 is coming out next month so by by Raid Greed legends.
3 окт. 2020, 21:2803.10.20

Classic Plarium move. Instead of producing "comfort" patch, better to make a "cash grab" patch.

I really don't understand why, after a year full of drama, still no improvements in the road map. Such an amateur job.
3 окт. 2020, 22:2703.10.20
3 окт. 2020, 22:30(отредактировано)

Many people are happy for removing rare books from top rewards. But the question is, are they going to be replaced by something usefull or just removed?

And also, when they implemented new gear sets and now a lot of new champs, why they did not automatically increase space for this? This mistake is still repeating. They will never learn :(
4 окт. 2020, 06:4604.10.20

Cool!

I'm sure it takes a lot of time, and you guys want to do a solid job for the release, but I hope you haven't given up the idea of new factions.  Maybe a spirit/fairy faction, or a celestial faction.

Also I hope that some lore starts to be included.  Even just a few sentences per champ would be appreciated.  I think a cool gimmick would be to have the amount of lore tied to champion development, so as you rank up and ascend a champion more of their backstory is revealed.  Even if this is only for legendaries, epics, and some of the rares it would be a good feature.
4 окт. 2020, 07:0504.10.20

Cypan said:

Loserion said:

What is the point of all the new champion's? Honestly how about rebalace the useless ones that exist now lol.

What do you expect exactly, we can't wait for these new champions to do nothing with really there is nothing to do FFS

2.Arcane,mage,force and spirt keep make them up to 20 so we can get the damn resources we need and stop wasting our time and energy. 

4.book mixer FFS! 5rare = 1 epic 5epic = 1 leganadry why is this so hars. Honestly even if someone has 1000 rare books = to 200 epic and 200 epic = to 40 leganday books that 2 legendary champions maxed thats all.

5. Rebalace the champions that exist already.but really focus on skills and status example trunda has 22k Health and1.6k ATK and septimus 13k health and 1.6 ATK she has 9k more health then how does that make and sense.

6.do something about duplicate leganday champions already,how about if they use them to for book it will max out all skill simple and worth it.

Positive they know they need all this but refuse to make any changes,if all the above exists how would they make there money 💰 

What plarium are doing now and most players do not even notice they are giving shit rewards from all events so players can buy there offers horrible company money hungry, but no need to worry PS5 is coming out next month so by by Raid Greed legends.

This company is ridiculous ithey want to make a stable income from there players and they don't know how 

1.make dugeons with key like 20 max  and regenerates 1 key every  hour to enter a stage it will cost you one key

2.Make a subscription monthly like 15,00 usd for unlimited energy just for campage so players can level up champions and get silver so 100k players = 1.500,000 each monthly 
4 окт. 2020, 07:1404.10.20

Loserion said:

Cypan said:

Loserion said:

This company is ridiculous ithey want to make a stable income from there players and they don't know how 

1.make dugeons with key like 20 max  and regenerates 1 key every  hour to enter a stage it will cost you one key

2.Make a subscription monthly like 20,00 usd for unlimited energy just for campage so players can level up champions and get silver so 100k players = 2.000,000 each monthly this stable income with out purchases and only 100.000 players if they fix the about and unlimited energy game would be great however they have no vision for long term players only short term which is a mistake.

4 окт. 2020, 08:3804.10.20
You made the platinum sets available to everyone. Will you make the gold tag team accessories available to everyone? Asking for a friend 
4 окт. 2020, 14:0804.10.20
Not sure where I am going to store these new champions, no room in the inventory, no room in the vault, no way to increase storage space for champions or equipment. 
5 окт. 2020, 08:1805.10.20
Andicus said:

Keeping it short and to the point.

No-one asked for a pile of new champs

Loads of people ask for basic quality of life features (increased artifact and champ storage being the most urgent).

So overall yet another useless patch - i'd even go as far as saying adding more champs without increasing storage and without adding a new team counter champ is making the game worse.
Absolutely agree!
5 окт. 2020, 09:0505.10.20
Loserion said:

Loserion said:

Cypan said:

Loserion said:

2.Make a subscription monthly like 20,00 usd for unlimited energy just for campage so players can level up champions and get silver so 100k players = 2.000,000 each monthly this stable income with out purchases and only 100.000 players if they fix the about and unlimited energy game would be great however they have no vision for long term players only short term which is a mistake.
or make raid pass worth it add 500 energy each day for a month.

5 окт. 2020, 13:0405.10.20
Bad move around. Bad move
White FlameCommunity Manager
5 окт. 2020, 14:4905.10.20

anderoyed said:

Not sure where I am going to store these new champions, no room in the inventory, no room in the vault, no way to increase storage space for champions or equipment. 

Hello! Thank you for commenting. Though we are not adding new Slots for Champions, Artifacts with the next release, this is definitely on our radar and something we're working to sort out. We'll keep you updated on this matter. 

5 окт. 2020, 14:5005.10.20

lazarovdez said:

You made the platinum sets available to everyone. Will you make the gold tag team accessories available to everyone? Asking for a friend 

Not in the nearest time. These Accessories will remain unique. If anything changes, we'll let you know. 

5 окт. 2020, 14:5405.10.20

rcarr said:

Cool!

I'm sure it takes a lot of time, and you guys want to do a solid job for the release, but I hope you haven't given up the idea of new factions.  Maybe a spirit/fairy faction, or a celestial faction.

Also I hope that some lore starts to be included.  Even just a few sentences per champ would be appreciated.  I think a cool gimmick would be to have the amount of lore tied to champion development, so as you rank up and ascend a champion more of their backstory is revealed.  Even if this is only for legendaries, epics, and some of the rares it would be a good feature.

Hi! Of course, we haven't given up on the idea of new factions. They will appear in the game, however, not in the nearest releases. 
As for the lore stories, you can find them by following the hashtag #raidlore on Facebook. Here is the last one about our Fusion Champion 

5 окт. 2020, 15:1405.10.20

Godeacs17 said:

This company just wouldn't get their priorities straight, they don't take our feedback or even bother to respond. 

How about balancing out and fixing the existing ones before bringing out a dozen new useless ones. 

Fix block revive in arena. 

Fix the AI on requested champions.

Bring legendary champions up to par.

Give us more damn space if you are introducing 20+ new champions just for the sake of cash grabs.

Give us more artifact storage room.

And for the love of god, fix your current lags and server issues causing everyone to disconnect every 10 minutes

Hello! I'll comment on every issue that you mentioned, one by one. 

1. Balancing old Heroes. Game balance is an important aspect for us and we’re hoping in the long-term to be able to release balance patches with every major update. For now though, we’re focusing on the Champions that need our attention the most as quick as we can. If you have any suggestions on rebalancing, please add thm to your next comment. I'll pass them to our devs for further consideration. 

2. Fixes (AI for example). I kindly ask that you get in touch with our support team and we'll be able to get onto it. You can email us at raid.support@plarium.com or via the game. If possible, please add some screenshots or videos that illustrate the issue. 

3.  More space for new Champions. We'll definitely add more Slots for Champions and Artifacts in our future releases, however, it won't happen in the next patch, I am afraid. 

4. Lags. We are constantly working on optimization of our servers, and your feedback is always very much appreciated.