Все Категории

Update Highlights 2.20

Update Highlights 2.20

Поиск
Комментарии
10 сент. 2020, 12:1110.09.20

"We increase Duchess Lilitu’s Skill cooldowns for the same reasons as that is one of the least painful ways of balancing her without affecting the Champion’s core strengths."

With this nerf you make her UNUSABLE in clan boss. Seriously?? This is such a hugh nerf that was totally UNECESSARY. For real? You need to rethink this!! 

10 сент. 2020, 12:1210.09.20

Viessa said:

Call me dumb but Warlords  Orcish Rituals CD: 5 is aleray an a 5 turn cooldown.... so no "buff"

Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 1 turn, then places a [Shield] buff on all allies for equal to 30% of this Champion's MAX HP for 2 turns. Heals all allies by 25% of their MAX HP. nice that it swap the effect arround and places know the blocke debuffs first.

Just improve his a1 with 5-10%

--

Orcish rituals was 6 turns.
10 сент. 2020, 12:1310.09.20
10 сент. 2020, 12:14(отредактировано)

Madame Serris

Midnight Ritual

Removes all buffs from enemies. Places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

You must be joking, this doesn't change anything in the arena, still broken as fuck for an epic champion. I'll suggest a change that makes more sense, remove the decrease attack from Midnight ritual and put it on her A1 instead of the Fear debuff, makes her still amazing in arena and also makes her a lot more viable in Clan Boss. 

I don't know what kind of dumbass expert suggested this genius change, oh, make it 2 turns instead of 3 turns, that changes everything, lol.

10 сент. 2020, 12:1410.09.20
10 сент. 2020, 12:16(отредактировано)

lukaskopp said:

I am sorry if you wont like this post by Plarium.

But 1st  ROTOS that is nowhere a NERF thats a BUFF.

2nd SIPHI where is that a NERF thats a BUFF vs TORMINS.

As for all the other NERFs and BUFFs which Idi..s work for PLARIUM that they do such NERFs and BUFFs this is a JOKE !!!

Go Home, get some Sleep, come back to Work and do the Fck..g JOB PROPERLY !!!

DO THE  NERFs PROPERLY.

--

They reduced his dmg. They pretty much removed his block revival part of the skill (it was on kill, now he needs ~10 turns at least to get max health from a2). He becomes unusable. How is this not a huge nerf lol? He's nerfed to the ground.
10 сент. 2020, 12:1710.09.20

Popa said:

So they completely nerfed belanor and made him usless champ to the level of common champ and presented it as buff? How come that one of few champs in game that have def down and weaken debuffs beeing reolaced with placing veil is a buff? This champion is now absolutely useless. I hope this is some joke because of this is true ill defo quit the game. 

I personally expected aoe decrease defence and weaken and they totally remove it wtf plarium.Pls fix this.

I used Belanor only for Spider 20 and now is trash void champion

Come on is not fair.
10 сент. 2020, 12:1810.09.20

Translate for Russian

10 сент. 2020, 12:1910.09.20

vardanins said:

Please amend this one. It says the same thing for both skills. And you did not change anything for the cleanse. It works like that already.

Hakkorhn Smashlord

Rallying Bellow

Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Heals all allies by 15% of this Champion's HP. Heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.

Blood Offering

Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns and heals them by 15% of this Champion's HP. Heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.

well the 2 same skills is sure just a mistake   but there is a little buff here

now  it block debuff first then heal  mean against rotos no one will be frozen ..in old way  it remove debuff then extra heal --- where you got frozen -- then useless block debuff 

10 сент. 2020, 12:2010.09.20
sfulga said:

Viessa said:

sfulga said:

Faust said:

Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived if this Champion has MAX HP from the Vitality Plunder skill. Grants an Extra Turn if this skill kills an enemy.

Why is this in green??? It's the biggest nerf of all of them!

--

Exactly, it makes him unusable...
he still ignores a lot of defense .... his a3 was before to op with the short cooldown

--

The reduction is irrelevant. It will no longer block res unless you ate with a2 up to max possible extra health. Which makes it basically almost never blocks ressurection. this is the major nerf to Rotos. The rest are irrelevant. If he won't block revival from the start with a3, there are better heroes to use instead.
And before it was total okay ? with this short cooldown ? he rekt solo entire teams but i understand what you mean they just should increase a bit the cooldown form his a3 and he won't kill entire teams
10 сент. 2020, 12:2110.09.20

Belanor get a big nerf, very nice Plarium. 

It time to destroy void lego, Plarium
10 сент. 2020, 12:2210.09.20

Duchess Lilitu

Shroud of Souls

CD: 6

You guys are stupid, this makes her useless in clan boss, I want my fucking books back!

10 сент. 2020, 12:2310.09.20
Faust said:

And he is getting buffs, he, of all champs, why??? He should have been nerfed!

Exactly !!  how  he ended on the buff side !!!! 
10 сент. 2020, 12:2410.09.20
Viessa said:

sfulga said:

Viessa said:

sfulga said:

Faust said:

Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived if this Champion has MAX HP from the Vitality Plunder skill. Grants an Extra Turn if this skill kills an enemy.

Why is this in green??? It's the biggest nerf of all of them!

--

Exactly, it makes him unusable...
he still ignores a lot of defense .... his a3 was before to op with the short cooldown

--

The reduction is irrelevant. It will no longer block res unless you ate with a2 up to max possible extra health. Which makes it basically almost never blocks ressurection. this is the major nerf to Rotos. The rest are irrelevant. If he won't block revival from the start with a3, there are better heroes to use instead.
And before it was total okay ? with this short cooldown ? he rekt solo entire teams but i understand what you mean they just should increase a bit the cooldown form his a3 and he won't kill entire teams
Anything but forcing you to use a2 a ton would have been fine. They should have increased his cd to like 6 on a3. That would have been fine too.
10 сент. 2020, 12:3110.09.20

Cypan said:

Lol if this is real talk about lazy haha

this company either makes amazing buff to some champions and other bullChit buffs come on 

what about Chillian the lucky,richtoff the bold,Crypt-king Graal,Bloodgorged,and a lot more ffs

Exactly. Crypt-King Graal is an especially niche usage as is, what makes it specially sad is him being one of the coolest looking heroes in the game as well ugh...

Also, some of the 'buffs' on here I'm not sure how much better they would make a champion, best example being Astralith who has a rubbish skill set and the stated buff can hardly make her any better.
10 сент. 2020, 12:3210.09.20

HaKa TaKa said:

vardanins said:

Please amend this one. It says the same thing for both skills. And you did not change anything for the cleanse. It works like that already.

Hakkorhn Smashlord

Rallying Bellow

Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Heals all allies by 15% of this Champion's HP. Heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.

Blood Offering

Removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns and heals them by 15% of this Champion's HP. Heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.

well the 2 same skills is sure just a mistake   but there is a little buff here

now  it block debuff first then heal  mean against rotos no one will be frozen ..in old way  it remove debuff then extra heal --- where you got frozen -- then useless block debuff 

What are you talking about? Rotos freezing?
pretty sure you're confusing with tormin's passive, that was nerfed regarding heals from the first nerf he got back in december.

10 сент. 2020, 12:3510.09.20

Geez, terrible Balance, thought Gurptuk Moss-Beard would get a full over haul as he is terrible and cant believe he was a fusion to. #vomitemoji

10 сент. 2020, 12:3610.09.20
#RotosRIP
10 сент. 2020, 12:3710.09.20

I m super hype for the forge and advanced quests, finally a 100% leg tome free in the game :D

I totally love the buffs on Snorting thug and Taurus (even if taurus doesn't really need it, since it is only a combo for dj speedrun)

For Rotos, does it actually mean you get back the "block revive" when you use 1 time a2, or when the 60k HP bonus is done ? If you need to get 60K hp bonus, it will only be used on krisk, Jack, moutain kings and the kind, but it will take to much time to be usable... I am not convinced on this rework...

Tormin's rework is a pretty bad joke. Why does it have to freeze even more an arbitre/lyssandra/seeker/apo/ etc... ? it doesn't make any change for a siphi/lilithu/ etc... So, to fight tormin, you need one of those champs... WTF ?

Well, I suppose Belanor get its break def and weaken when it get ascended, so i guess you change the buff def for a veil, it is kind of cool idea, i guess.

I hope my lilithu will still do the job in CB

Super hype to test changes, best regards.

10 сент. 2020, 12:3710.09.20
can I have my Lego Books from Siphi back?
10 сент. 2020, 12:4010.09.20

This breaks my Clan Boss team completely and might be the final straw to leave and get my cash back, disappointment after disappointment 

Duchess Lilitu changed skill Shroud of Souls from 5 to 6 turns makes her unusable 

I want my Skill books back 

10 сент. 2020, 12:4210.09.20

Belanor in my first and only void lego and he was a disapointment already.

But becuse of her a2 i could use him in unkillable cb and spider 20, now he is trash cuse both thing i just said are not possible for him. Veil in not important on a void lego, just make his a2 an aoe dec def and weaken man. Please dont do this nerf to him i only have him and the battle pass champ as void legos