Поиск
Комментарии
16 сент. 2020, 10:2216.09.20

Byakugan1337 said:

Gild said:

Hello everyone, can someone explane this:

"Bystophus

Horror

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 35% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff  on targets under [Block Cooldown Skills] debuffs."

As i see if u PLACED [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff u can place "a [True Fear] debuff ", but what a reason? If target can't use "cooldown skills" in this case "True fear" same as "Fear", cause he anyway can't use "cooldown skills"....

The way I see it is somewhat redundant, but not an altogether useless bonus.  They can’t use CD skills, but they could still use basic attacks or more importantly Counterattacks.  The true fear gives them that 50% chance to be to ‘scared’ to basic attack you too.   

Plus there is some niche places where extra debuffs are good.  Draco, Khantra, Skarg, etc...

so what change if he will place "Fear" for example?) seems like almost nothing) this debuff here is just like u said "redundant" and can be something better i think or just something different

16 сент. 2020, 10:4816.09.20

Gild said:

Byakugan1337 said:

Gild said:so what change if he will place "Fear" for example?) seems like almost nothing) this debuff here is just like u said "redundant" and can be something better i think or just something different

Its same as fear in this case.  Its still a decent buff to his A1.   75% chance to Block CDs for a turn plus a 50% for true fear is a strong skill. 

Overall he will be a lot stronger champion and way more usefull in general.   Not S tier.  But I would say he goes from C tier to near the top of B tier.  Maybe low A.   Honesty, it really depends on what his multipliers end up being   

I am way more salty that so many of the terribad champs got ignored.   Teela, Grohawk, skull lord, warchief etc.  

16 сент. 2020, 11:5216.09.20
Since the servers came back up, I get an Error at the end of any instance. Faction Wars, Arena Battle etc.
16 сент. 2020, 11:5516.09.20
I really hate what Plarium did to Rotos. He can only block revive with his A3 if he has already gained 60,000 HP from his A2. Impossible in the Arena before the fight is already determined or over. That makes his A3 basically useless in the Arena, while other champions have Block Revive on bloody AoE skills. Get I get my books back, please?

16 сент. 2020, 12:1016.09.20
16 сент. 2020, 12:1016.09.20

Yosakiz said:

Since the servers came back up, I get an Error at the end of any instance. Faction Wars, Arena Battle etc.
The same problem.

16 сент. 2020, 13:5716.09.20
16 сент. 2020, 13:58(отредактировано)

GOOOD DAY...

Please plarium why u did this things??? i dont want to be rude but WHYYYYY you increase CD on sifi A2????????? she really needs it??? remove her A1  or whatever but now??? SHE is my only booster with shields who helps me MAINLY ON CB and spider now after patch is useles???

Do u know HOw much money i spend to pull her and upgrade here skills WITH EXPENSIVE BOOKS to get that cd lower to make her usable for me??? i dont care about arena is broken anyway because as a newer player i have no chance to compete anyway aggainst speed packs buyers..

SO really thanks plarium you destroyed my only champ who helps me in every dungeon to progres??? nice CD really it relaly helps her to not be stronmg in arena?? when arena finish after one round anyway??? but i need her to use in other aspects where she helps me... now is piece of crap...

I dont hjave roster like all whales here and big spenders... i spended just once for all void packs to pull her... now money in garbage ... 

AND IS VOID SO GOOD MORNING THERE... Thanks really... if it stays with longer CD then am so done with this game really... regrets any penny i spend here...

16 сент. 2020, 14:2416.09.20

rotos

Vitality plunder is absolutely useless plarium decreased damage and make A3 dependent from his A2 

Rotos stats

Attack 4.112
Crit rate  102%

Crit .Damage  238 %

This are results of your nerf;

With that is no chance to use his A3 AND BLOCK REVIEW 

16 сент. 2020, 15:3116.09.20
My artifacts get stuck upgrading, even from level 1-4, for about 10-15 seconds before giving a result. My android (Samsung S10) will not load the game now nor will my Samsung Tablet. I can only get on through Plarium Play at this time.
16 сент. 2020, 16:3816.09.20

Ewa Jay said:

rotos

Vitality plunder is absolutely useless plarium decreased damage and make A3 dependent from his A2 

Rotos stats

Attack 4.112
Crit rate  102%

Crit .Damage  238 %

This are results of your nerf;

With that is no chance to use his A3 AND BLOCK REVIEW 

(I removed the images from the quote)

Aye. You have to get full 60k extra HP from A2 before A3 starts blocking revive, not just use the A2 once, which means he is useless now.

His A2 adds 20% of the enemy's Max HP, meaning you will need to hit enemies with total of 300k HP before the A3 starts working fully. As far as I understand it, you get diminishing results too, since the A2 lowers the enemy's Max HP.

Can the developer who came up with this new Rotos idea, you know, like, actually play the Arena with Rotos? Maybe outside Bronze I? Pretty please?

16 сент. 2020, 17:1516.09.20
The game seems to have become extremely slow loading between menus/battles etc on iOS. Also when replaying a battle the sound effects are replaced by the main menu music or no sound at all???! The play testers must've been on a tea-break with this update...can someone have a look at this please? No problems with the previous incarnation. It feels like I've replaced my broadband with dial-up...
16 сент. 2020, 18:2816.09.20

Guess it was too much to ask to get some love for Steel Bowyer eh?

16 сент. 2020, 18:5216.09.20

Game is completely unplayable now. Dial up would be an upgrade.

16 сент. 2020, 20:5116.09.20
So was there an update? I can't tell, because the game is so slow and crashes all the time. Anyway...
17 сент. 2020, 01:1517.09.20
18 сент. 2020, 15:22(отредактировано)

As much as I like the forge concept, the champion nerfs were too extreme and hurt me in a few cases and buffs did little nothing to help me. I think I'm going to move on to a different game.

After pushing through the fusion event for Rotos, only to have his damage halved (and from what I've seen in game, between the "5%" nerf, and the ignore defense reduction from 75% to 60% he hits about half as hard as he used to) and the truly valuable part of his A3 (the block revive) basically removed.

What is the point of a block revive that doesn't work until after you've used your A2 10 times? In the arena? None.

A longer cooldown on his A3 I could handle. A reduced chance for extra attacks on his A1, I could handle, Even having his A3's damage basically cut in half I could have handled... if the block revive hadn't been gutted.

So yea, after this bait and switch, it's time to move on. Lesson learned.

17 сент. 2020, 07:2617.09.20

since we have forge can we make or create normal weapons and armors ( materials and item can be  found in campaign and dungeons)

or add a grind system 
17 сент. 2020, 08:3817.09.20
17 сент. 2020, 08:40(отредактировано)

Time to switch and delete this game... never ever to play this aggain... totaly milking just money as much as possible until game die because development and programing is like from kids from preschool.. totally unprofessionalism here... cant progres anywhere in mission because paywall arena they dont care.. nerfed my best champ who helps me in every aspect in game Void lego where i put so much money for mobile game ever and then nerf.. thanks but not anymore... ever and also will let to know everywhere to not going to this trap newbies and so on.. 

nerf on madame>???? biggest joke and slap to player base ... no change at all and she is in every arena i cant play because she strip me fear me and then just nuke me dmg dealer.. even worse now because i cant defend myself with sifi long CD where I SPEND ALL BOOKS..
17 сент. 2020, 10:2517.09.20
now RARE APOTHECARY.. is much better booster then VOID LEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB plarium
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
17 сент. 2020, 12:3817.09.20

Hello!

My artifacts get stuck upgrading, even from level 1-4, for about 10-15 seconds before giving a result. My android (Samsung S10) will not load the game now nor will my Samsung Tablet. I can only get on through Plarium Play at this time.
The game seems to have become extremely slow loading between menus/battles etc on iOS. Also when replaying a battle the sound effects are replaced by the main menu music or no sound at all???! The play testers must've been on a tea-break with this update...can someone have a look at this please? No problems with the previous incarnation. It feels like I've replaced my broadband with dial-up...

There were problems due to the new update and increased server load. Currently, we fixed most of the issues, and the game should run a lot smoother. We will issue compensation a little later to all the players who have logged in at least once in the last two days (yesterday and today).

since we have forge can we make or create normal weapons and armors ( materials and item can be found in campaign and dungeons)
or add a grind system 

Right now, we do not plane to make every artifact set available in the forge, but we do plan to add more sets to the forge later on.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

17 сент. 2020, 16:0017.09.20

Great job at rebalancing. The whole "40+ champions update" was just a smoke screen to nerf Rotos, which was a big middle finger to anyone who spent time and money getting and leveling him, and didn't solve anything in the Arena. My last 2 Arena refresh had 19 Arbiter teams, which were very hard to beat before the nerf, and impossible now.

BTW, it isn't only that block revive was, for all practical purposes, taken away, but Rotos' A3 damage is down about 40% too. He can't even kill reliably anymore.

I don't know how you can even think that we'll spend more money after this big FU. You just created another FTP player, if I don't leave the game completely.