Все Категории

time to leave the game due to the over 4 months of abuse by vengeance -2190 1455

time to leave the game due to the over 4 months of abuse by vengeance -2190 1455

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
17 нояб. 2019, 01:5817.11.19

desde que você não vai me permitir estar nos dez terríveis, pois não é permitido por você tomar todo esse abuso de mim por mais de 4 meses, é hora de pôr fim a este abuso é cometer suicídio. e é sua culpa e vai postar tudo para todos verem o que o seu abuso como levou a. espero que seu feliz consigo mesmo.

Ldp

since you wont allow me to be in the terrible ten as it is not allowed by you taking all this abuse of me for over 4 months it is time to put an end to this abuse is to commit suicide. and it is your fault and will post all for all to see what your abuse as led to. hope your happy with yourself.

ldp

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 нояб. 2019, 05:1218.11.19

Lady Diana Prince said:

since you wont allow me to be in the terrible ten as it is not allowed by you taking all this abuse of me for over 4 months it is time to put an end to this abuse is to commit suicide. and it is your fault and will post all for all to see what your abuse as led to. hope your happy with yourself.

ldp

This is a game, go see a doctor who might help you get back to real life. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
19 нояб. 2019, 14:4819.11.19
19 нояб. 2019, 14:49(отредактировано)

Lady Diana Prince said:

desde que você não vai me permitir estar nos dez terríveis, pois não é permitido por você tomar todo esse abuso de mim por mais de 4 meses, é hora de pôr fim a este abuso é cometer suicídio. e é sua culpa e vai postar tudo para todos verem o que o seu abuso como levou a. espero que seu feliz consigo mesmo.

Ldp

ldp

Hello, Lady Diana!

I'm really sorry to see how frustrated you are. Also, I do understand that it is important to you to be in the Terrible Ten and I perfectly understand why. However, I hope you won't take this behaviour to heart. Some players may be really tough since it's a war strategy game. 

If you would like us to check this case, please contact our Support team via this link as I've already advised you in this thread.

Please attach all possible details: your abusers' coordinates and screenshots of your Battle Reports.

The team will make sure to check it thoroughly. This is the only way to do it. I hope for your understanding. Good luck!

2 дек. 2019, 05:1002.12.19
2 дек. 2019, 05:24(отредактировано)

did you ever stop to think you are giving them what they want?  Attention and drama!

Some good advice has been given to you:

Let go the blocks.  Once you aren't getting a report every 2 seconds about someone bumping you off them then maybe you will be able to perform those other game actions you desire.

On the top ten.  It might help to get back to zero blocks so you don't go negative every time someone hits one from a previous week.  (use mass recall and give it a week or more)

Take a break from the game and see a doctor if you are serious about the suicide note.  There is a real life outside this game not full of haters and bored NEETs!  Immerse yourself in something healing to the spirit.  Take a walk in nature, visit an old folks home, share a random act of laughter with someone you don't know, relax at a hot springs or day spa.  Remember above all this is a game.  It is meant to be entertaining and fun.  If you do not get satisfaction but instead constant frustrations from playing it then perhaps it is not the game for you.

16 дек. 2019, 08:0216.12.19

Hey drama queen , if you really want to keep your blockades from other people just put some DEF in there .

This is a pirate game , pirates taking what ever they want  if they can , deal with that .

Simple as that !

Good night .....