All Categories

management will be paying my hospital bill as i head to the hospital due to failure to stop abuse

management will be paying my hospital bill as i head to the hospital due to failure to stop abuse

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 6, 2019, 00:4311/06/19
09/17/16

since july and aug 2 players have joined and have no understanding of the game, and i have asked for help so many times and i get some from the bh leaders and i have got no help or response from management or admin

since they have joined i have been the only person for over 4 months of non stop raid abuse and having them crash my computer over and over, crash the app over and over and as im writing i have been  attacked now for over 8 hours.    these 2 people believe i have no right to be in the terrible ten and no right to be  in the block rankings and have done so much damage me  im having a very serious issue with this game.   

i have been on the block rankings for over 4 years with my 2 other bh members  i used to have 1st and we trade all three places   and in the past few hours i have been moved from 4 to now 6th and they wont stop till i have no blocks in the game and im forced to leave because of this abuse

i know about game play and so on but to do nothing but raid after raid that does nothing for the game but to cause a person to have a stroke and be put into the hospital is wrong and against the rules of respect of other players and of fairness.   

as im writing this message for a plea for help to get these 2 people stopped and to get them to stop abusing me im having check pains and respiratory distress breathing and shortness of breath and and other issues.

i have been here since 17 - 9 - 16 and have never in my entire game have ever any player do this or have even heard of it.   at this rate this abuse will be going till they force me to quit the game i enjoy playing and having friends

would anyone and i do mean anyone please help me 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2019, 00:5011/06/19
09/17/16

at the same time i cant scout, raid for res or do anything so the game is locked up because of how the game is made.    so if i cant get res   if i cant do the 45 raids  then i cant get anything done  why should i keep spending $ to help enjoy the game when im abuse mentally and and by actions of others with out respect for the game and the rules of the game.

something is wrong here terriblely wrong

lady d
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 6, 2019, 13:2311/06/19
05/21/19

Lady Diana Prince said:

at the same time i cant scout, raid for res or do anything so the game is locked up because of how the game is made.    so if i cant get res   if i cant do the 45 raids  then i cant get anything done  why should i keep spending $ to help enjoy the game when im abuse mentally and and by actions of others with out respect for the game and the rules of the game.

something is wrong here terriblely wrong

lady d

Hello, Lady Diana!

I'm really sorry to see how frustrated you are. To be able to help you, please contact our Support team via this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168165

Please attach all possible details: your abusers' coordinates and screenshots of your Battle Reports. 

The team will be glad to check it for you. Good luck!