Все Категории

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Are Plarium employees running Malice clan?

Поиск
Комментарии
24 июль 2015, 00:3724.07.15
29 дек. 2018, 17:03(отредактировано)
I had a package offer the minute I started and havent gone without one since. I started a week after the game launched and wanted to play catch up but with countless deals being thrown at me I just kept going. People can say I'm unfair, they can call me the worst human being ever, but they cant argue that I'm playing the game the way it was designed to be played.... and that is to make Plarium money. 
DeletedCharacter
24 июль 2015, 14:3624.07.15

Dear Shingårdians,

I believe this is time to sum up the discussion and bring it to some conclusion.

NGOC, I don't mind answering your question - yes, of course, some of Plarium employees do have test accounts in our games. Otherwise, how would we test new updates, relevant bugs and make sure that everything works as it should in the game?

Importantly, our employees do not join regular players' Clans (and we don't have test accounts in Malice Clan either). In other projects they join Clans called 'Plarium', and most probably, we will have such Clan in Nords quite soon too. 

Believe me, we sincerely love our games, this is why we keep supporting and improving them every day. First of all, we do it in order to bring positive experience for our players and fans.

Lord Marshals, if you wish to receive some in-game bonuses and rewards too, you are more than welcome to send me your applications for moderator or chronicler positions at any time. As I said above, it won't enable you with access to some secret knowledge, however you will get opportunity to be in touch with your Community manager and submit other players suggestions, feedback and save the day when something goes wrong.

I hope that Shingård wasn't completely conquered by the Ice Queen's forces while we were talking here.

Have fun!
24 июль 2015, 14:5924.07.15
29 дек. 2018, 16:44(отредактировано)
Zantra said:

i really dislike forums, but since you obviously hit the stupid train on your way to stupidville the least i could do is make an effort to tell u how it was done.

"teamwork"

everything malice has accomplished was without any "alt-plarium-conspiracy theories" and done 100% legitly ingame

so please stop making up alt-plarium-employee conspiracy theories and just admit you are jealous that you are not part of malice.

Ok
24 июль 2015, 16:3924.07.15

Meadran said:

Gabstar AA said:

Maedran I honestly have no idea what you are talking about so please just post it already, you keep threatening but not actually coming forward with it

If you will not show me then can I atleast get a hint of what I am apparently doing?

Alright..I have posted. Feel free to defend yourself.

hey where have they been uploaded? I cannot actually find them... lol
25 июль 2015, 00:0825.07.15
25 июль 2015, 07:22(отредактировано)
Well..I posted my forum. I decided not to single you out, as you are part of the problem, you are the not the main problem. You asked for me to post what I had to say I did. Come join:) You still gathering all the emails of people so you can rat them out? While I have no alt, I look forward to you finding someone, so you can get banned again:) You may get someone banned, but you will join them(again).
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.