Все Категории

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

Поиск
Комментарии
16 март 2017, 10:3716.03.17

@DestroyerMaster: I sign that.

I hope Plarium will change something. At the moment everything will be less.

Greetings von MalumIgnis

16 март 2017, 11:5716.03.17

i agree, if nothing new happens, the game will die. We dont want a new game, we want news for this game !! 

We have the space for new buildings.. so give them to us... there are are lot possibilities to make this game more interesting- like destroyer wrote, so please... give us the fun back !
16 март 2017, 14:5716.03.17

I agree with most that was said here. If the devs keep the game the way it is, they might be the only ones playing by the end of the year. I wonder if they buy any emerald offers... Plarium should think about this if they wanna continue earning money with the game.

They could add buildings for the empty spaces.

They could open those 2 spare spots for equipment for additional rings. That can't be so hard, right?

Army buildings could use an upgrade so you can train more troops.

Bloodpacts could be further upgraded.

Clan stats are horrible and a total mess!

Impossible clan achievements (have 110 member when the max is 100) should be fixed

Increase the clan size or create new options for alliances

No auto-booting for inactive Trainees after 3 days, make it 7 days

no unexplained auto-booting for regular members

no auto-promoting of Trainees

The chat isn't working properly which keeps people from using it. 

There should be an option to zoom the chat to be bigger and the clan map to be smaller. 

Where are those cheap offers for 5 and 2 bucks? You really think people wanna spend 100 or more bucks on a purchase repeatedly?

There is so much to do to keep this game from dying. Get your devs back to work and don't let them play all day. More and more longterm players are quitting, you should notice that, too. I've lost my interest in the game already. It's plain boring! But I won't let my clan down for now...

16 март 2017, 17:1316.03.17

Totally agree

16 март 2017, 19:3116.03.17

Es ist alles gesagt !!!  Ich stimme dem voll und ganz zu.

Ich bin nicht mehr bereit Geld einzusetzen zumal das echt zu teuer geworden ist.

Schlechte Angebote und das wiederbeleben ist richtig gierig teuer !!!!

16 март 2017, 21:0716.03.17

Schnitter said:

Es ist alles gesagt !!!  Ich stimme dem voll und ganz zu.

Ich bin nicht mehr bereit Geld einzusetzen zumal das echt zu teuer geworden ist.

Schlechte Angebote und das wiederbeleben ist richtig gierig teuer !!!!

ICH  geb Dir völlig recht, das Spiel ist nur auf Verlust aufgebaut......um Geld zu investieren........es ist kein fairer Umgang mit uns Spielern gewollt sondern es geht nur um die Gewinnmaxinierung von plarium....

17 март 2017, 11:4917.03.17

I am also of the opinion that it is not enough to refer to another game. For players with higher levels, the game becomes more and more boring. It is annoying when obvious possibilities are not used. There are some examples: empty spaces, empty spaces for additional heroes' equipment, runes as a "loan" for players who already have several L-12 runes, no change in the missions to do, etc.

I also see that a certain game balance must be ensured, so that beginners do not resign from the very beginning of the power of the Highlevers. But the players with a high level are usually also the ones who have invested money ... and would continue to do so with corresponding offers!

24 март 2017, 00:3624.03.17

ATM all my bloodpacks are maxed, all buildings fully built and upgraded, SH wall defenses about to finish maxing not going to come out $ for it just do some tournaments and get some emeralds, BG just log in and do 10 not going forward or more and max my que for building fresh troops. As for individual quest just do the 1st and 2nd ones that gives off 5k of resources. Total hours for this game 1hr/day just nice. Come home after work, have my dinner then an hour with this game watch a bit of telly and Zzzzz. Weekend comes PVP time, CL gives order which ob to unload my spare offensive troops and which ob to deploy my defensive troops then its off to church with my family and later BBQ at my parents place till late at night.

I seem to like this kind of game so not really looking forward to any changes.

30 март 2017, 06:5830.03.17

Hey all

I totaly agree on meny topics u all put down here.

Hard to ad enything more one this because u all put the finger on the spot.

If u do nothing meny will go away and they will earn nada.

Like Adrian said build units all week do pvp weekends collect on mondays.

But the funfactor dropped to its lowest point for me.

Greats to all 

Cerb

8 апр. 2017, 08:0608.04.17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Thank you for your feedback. Many aspects of the game remain untouched, because our devs enjoy the game as it is right now and they are not planning any major changes in the near future.

I am Happy to see that at least the DEV's like the game.. maybe im wrong in this but, shouldn't the players be the ones enjoining it?

At least thats what its about on all other online games, "to keep the players happy and gain money from it"

If the DEV's like it so much and the Players have no choice in any thing but pay, why on earth set this game online?

I think the DEV's are a bit gready and found a way to make money without having to Invest any thing in to renewal or adding more exiting things to the game.

Just tell people the trueth: that Plarium do not want to invest any more in to this game to make it fun and exiting again and that once people reached their max in builds. the game is worthless and all spend money is lost in a "loop play of raiding and gathering"

Start Investing in this game again, make it worth playing add new sorts of of troops to train , new buildings to build .. Higher levels to reach.

Make it FUN to play again !

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
10 апр. 2017, 12:3510.04.17
Rick41 said

I am Happy to see that at least the DEV's like the game.. maybe im wrong in this but, shouldn't the players be the ones enjoining it?

You're right. However, players have a very limited impact on game development. All decisions are made by devs. Right now they are not planning to add major features to Nords. However, they are still adding some small improvements. You could see them in Update News ;)
2 июль 2017, 11:1402.07.17

why do dev don't listen players ? 

i think you can take innovations from stormfall. 
4 июль 2017, 10:0804.07.17
telenriumdar said:

why do dev don't listen players ? 

i think you can take innovations from stormfall. 
Our devs enjoy the game as it is right now. Which features would you personally like to see in Nords?
15 авг. 2017, 04:1415.08.17
I'd like to know the coords of the devs that play.  It would be fun to show them what we all think of their game.
15 авг. 2017, 09:4315.08.17
jeff said:

I'd like to know the coords of the devs that play.  It would be fun to show them what we all think of their game.
They play on test servers :)
5 нояб. 2017, 15:0505.11.17

Rick41 said

You're right. However, players have a very limited impact on game development. All decisions are made by devs. Right now they are not planning to add major features to Nords. However, they are still adding some small improvements. You could see them in Update News ;)

OK, how about a small improvement? Make the Skill tree, Blood pacts tree and everything similar SCROLL instead of being dragged up and down like we're still living in 1996 and mouse doesn't have scroll button. After all, the game was made for PC, and PCs use mouse to play!

7 нояб. 2017, 16:4707.11.17

Noir said:

Rick41 said

OK, how about a small improvement? Make the Skill tree, Blood pacts tree and everything similar SCROLL instead of being dragged up and down like we're still living in 1996 and mouse doesn't have scroll button. After all, the game was made for PC, and PCs use mouse to play!

Hello! 

Yeah, similar suggestions have been already passed to devs earlier. They are currently considering possibilities to add such feature to the game. 
19 май 2018, 02:1819.05.18
19 май 2018, 02:18(отредактировано)

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Noir said:

Rick41 said

Hello! 

Yeah, similar suggestions have been already passed to devs earlier. They are currently considering possibilities to add such feature to the game.

So basically you are supporting the other statement that the DEVS couldnt careless what the community that pays their salary want as long as they (the devs)enjoy the game. Enjoy your time in the sun players will find another company to give their money too . Unfortunately i have been playing long enough to know eventually all game companyies stop caring about their customers.. but most at least pretend for a few years. It wont be long before people will refuse to start a game made by plarium.. of course you will problably just switch names and try to start fresh.. sad and pathetic circle of games these days