Все Категории

Release Notes 3.90

Release Notes 3.90

🥳 Get ready for version 3.90. Here's what's new:

- Upcoming Content: Get ready for the Era of Hope Event - coming soon. It's going to be packed with awesome new gear, including Solis, a Legendary Support Mech who can blind enemies. There'll also be a new Legendary Close Quarters Weapon, the Revoker. It can fire a Dart that returns, dealing Damage to its target and anything it hits on the way back.

- Battle Selection: We've refreshed the UI when choosing a Battle Mode to make it a smoother experience.

- Mech Arena Map: The original Mech Arena map, with its classic design and daytime setting, is coming back to CPC mode.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
19 март 2024, 11:2219.03.24
21 март 2024, 22:4421.03.24

Is anyone else having graphic ui issues? Missing health bars? Game control images? Seems to be important for gameplay to be fixed immediately 

21 март 2024, 23:4621.03.24

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GAME SUPERVISOR.(KQ-HB)HbDutchQ TO BE INVESTIGATED. TOO BIG PLAYER OR HACKER. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE FOR SUCH A PLAYER TO ENTER A GAME WHERE HE IS SUPER POWERFUL.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
22 март 2024, 15:1122.03.24
RealDeMesias

Why is it that when I enter a battle I am placed with people who have 3k power if my hangar is 1.5k?

that didn't happen last night and today with the update I can't face anyone.

Hello! Our team is constantly working on improvements to the matchmaking system. Surely, sometimes, it can perform somewhat incorrectly due to the flexible balance we have and abusers who are trying to trick it. Nonetheless, we are developing ways to prevent such conditions!

For now, we'd recommend you shuffle your Hangar a bit and team up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! 

22 март 2024, 15:1322.03.24
Free Player

It's great how much you get done that the players DON'T ask for while getting absolutely nothing done that the players DO ask for. How does any of this help to revitalize your dwindling playerbase? You still don't have enough active players under the current (broken) matching system for it to work with no AI, which is the first place costing you players - yet, even 3+ years later, your team is still dragging its feet on this crucial aspect of any game. How are you planning to help boost the lack of active players?

Terrible event prizes, diminishing rewards that your team just keeps dropping, bad buffs and debuffs that only highlight how "pay for wins" your game is, AI that acts as a paywall and decides match outcomes, and a broken match making system just isn't doing the job of keeping players interested. That's not even considering your company's greedy, manipulative and deceptive practices! 

Hello! The players' online depends on the location - that's the main reason for the bots in the game.

Talking about other points, we don't push anyone to play p2w. It's always up to a player. We are treating all the players equally.

22 март 2024, 15:1422.03.24
HpnotiQ

Witam.

Wszystko co niby robicie by polepszyć dla graczy grę jest tylko robione dla pieniędzy. Kto ma pieniądze by płacić ma super Mechy a ten co nie ma jest bity beż przerwy. Wszystkich nowości be zpieniędzy nie da się zdobyć. Lipa !!!

Cześć! Traktujemy wszystkich graczy tak samo. Płacenie jest wyborem, ale nie jest obowiązkowe. Z pewnością pozwala to na znacznie wcześniejsze zdobywanie nowości i szybsze postępy, ale nigdy nie gwarantuje wygranej (via Google Translate)

22 март 2024, 20:2522.03.24
22 март 2024, 22:58(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

Hello! The players' online depends on the location - that's the main reason for the bots in the game.

Talking about other points, we don't push anyone to play p2w. It's always up to a player. We are treating all the players equally.

So, why doesn't your game have enough players in areas like the US where there's one of the highest collection of gamers? Why is there never a time when there's enough players? This style of game is extremely popular, and if your team was doing it properly, you'd see the numbers grow. We aren't seeing numbers of growth, though - quite the opposite. What was the decline rate last quarter of "players online"? Players aren't leaving because of how "good" your game is.

You must literally ignore the resounding playerbase that says different, CD. At what point do the endless collaborative statements about the bot's team bias do you need before you believe it? 100? 1000? (I was going to say 10,000, but I don't  think there's that many active players anymore.) Your own official content creators have even pointed it out. You can ignore the obvious issues, CD, I know you get paid to, but the actual players - we won't ignore them. Haha, especially not when the issues are 3+ years old and don't even seem to be acknowledged. 

Stop calling your playerbase liars and insulting our intelligence, that seems like an awesome place to start.

22 март 2024, 22:4122.03.24
RealDeMesias

Why is it that when I enter a battle I am placed with people who have 3k power if my hangar is 1.5k?

that didn't happen last night and today with the update I can't face anyone.

The reason you are placed against enemies stronger than you is to frustrate you to get you to buy items from the game to level up. 

27 март 2024, 09:5327.03.24

Exciting updates in version 3.90 include the Era of Hope Event with new gear like Solis and Revoker, UI improvements, and the return of the original Mech Arena map. 

7 апр. 2024, 09:5407.04.24

Bonjour, qu'avez vous fait avec la mise à jour ?!?

Je me fais détruire contre les bots full étoiles roses ou jaunes. Même avec mon meilleur garage vers 4k7 je ne fais pas le poids.

Je ne peux même plus jouer avec mes petits mecha , comment faire les prouesses et tout est inutile vu que rien ne fait de dégât avec une arme 3-4 étoiles contre des mech full roses!!!!

Injouable, réagissez s'il vous plaît 

7 апр. 2024, 10:3507.04.24

Super de mettre une quête événement helix rack 6 , ça fait aucun dégât contre un bastion 6 étoile roses, super en 10 parties je viens de perdre 350 points... INJOUABLE !!!