Все Категории

Release Notes 3.02

Release Notes 3.02

The 3.02 update has crash-landed in the Arena. Here's everything you need to know:

- Squad Presets: You can now save different Hangar combinations with the Squad Presets system and switch it up for different Battles.

- Mech Ability Improvement: Aegis and its teammates will soon be able to shoot through its Dome Shield. The shield will be destructible, but the HP it will have will increase with the Mech's Level.

- Music Improvements: We've changed the main theme tune that’s played in the Hangar, during the Battle Results window and for different Battle outcomes.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed the issue where the Free-For-All Kill Leader streak, which was required for an Event Objective, would reset if other Battle Modes were played before the Objective was complete.

- Bug Fix: Bastion has been added to the list of Mechs affected by the Ability DMG Implant.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue with the Cryo Launcher animation.

- Bug Fix: We've added Galvan's Avatar to the Change Avatar window. 

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
24 окт. 2023, 12:2724.10.23
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
6 нояб. 2023, 11:2606.11.23
Lanconfir

Add some modes where people can use low power mech to get achievements its impossible to do some eg paragon auto cannon, slingshot shotguns, lancer rpg's, 

OR add other weapons to these achievemnts wasting acoins to fully upgrade common weapons to try to fight badly unmatched to earn achievements is stupid your basically wasting a slot and screwing your team trying to use one when clearly bad planning by devs 

Hello! We are trying to keep the Achievements relevant and updated from time to time.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
6 нояб. 2023, 11:3006.11.23
RÆV3N

Have to pay for implant removals?? Are y'all kidding me???. You know how to kill a game. Can't do s**t when we have to pay to REMOVE IMPLANTS WE ALREADY PAID FOR TO HAVE!!! We may not be able to boycott th game but we can sure as he'll not play AND not spend. 

Also ur disruptor it kills sound on my phone for the entire game, freezing me for so many sec's I can deal with but loss of sound completely is bullS**t.

Edited: explicit language is prohibited 

Hello! The Implant Removal request is known, but we don't have any plans to change this feature for now. It possibly may be changed in the future, so stay tuned!

Talking about the Disruptor issues, it seems like a problem is on your side as we haven't received any similar complaints recently. If you are constantly facing any issues, please report them to our Support team via https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com. The Support agents will help you!

14 нояб. 2023, 03:5914.11.23
14 нояб. 2023, 04:00(отредактировано)

I like the Aegis update because I've lost battles due to their domes all over the place. 

But I've noticed in the past few days that my panther's shield keeps dropping as soon as I throw it out, with no other mechs in the area who could neutralize it. Why?