Все Категории

Release Notes 3.02

Release Notes 3.02

The 3.02 update has crash-landed in the Arena. Here's everything you need to know:

- Squad Presets: You can now save different Hangar combinations with the Squad Presets system and switch it up for different Battles.

- Mech Ability Improvement: Aegis and its teammates will soon be able to shoot through its Dome Shield. The shield will be destructible, but the HP it will have will increase with the Mech's Level.

- Music Improvements: We've changed the main theme tune that’s played in the Hangar, during the Battle Results window and for different Battle outcomes.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed the issue where the Free-For-All Kill Leader streak, which was required for an Event Objective, would reset if other Battle Modes were played before the Objective was complete.

- Bug Fix: Bastion has been added to the list of Mechs affected by the Ability DMG Implant.

- Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue with the Cryo Launcher animation.

- Bug Fix: We've added Galvan's Avatar to the Change Avatar window. 

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
24 окт. 2023, 12:2724.10.23
25 окт. 2023, 12:2825.10.23

Hay problema en la mira se quda pegado y no tengo visibilidad

25 окт. 2023, 13:5625.10.23
25 окт. 2023, 14:32(отредактировано)

The update to Aegis is great, glad that went through.  Curious to see how much damage it can take.

The Squad Preset is a HUGE failure, unfortunately.  You need to PAY for the slot with A-Coins, AND the implant removal fees still remain, making this effectively useless.  This is yet another cool update absolutely ruined by the implant removal fees.  It's really upsetting that you all continue to let that one simple item ruin your game.  GET RID OF THE IMPLANT REMOVAL FEES! 

Edited: calls to boycott are prohibited by the rules of the forum

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
25 окт. 2023, 14:3125.10.23
DARK ANGEL

Hay problema en la mira se quda pegado y no tengo visibilidad

¡Hola! Actualice el juego a la última versión. Si el problema sigue siendo relevante, comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte a través de https://plrm.me/arena_support o envíeles un correo electrónico a: arena.support@plarium.com. ¡Ellos te ayudarán! (via Google Translate)

25 окт. 2023, 14:3325.10.23
DinoSnores

The update to Aegis is great, glad that went through.  Curious to see how much damage it can take.

The Squad Preset is a HUGE failure, unfortunately.  You need to PAY for the slot with A-Coins, AND the implant removal fees still remain, making this effectively useless.  This is yet another cool update absolutely ruined by the implant removal fees.  It's really upsetting that you all continue to let that one simple item ruin your game.  GET RID OF THE IMPLANT REMOVAL FEES! 

Edited: calls to boycott are prohibited by the rules of the forum

Hello! Glad you like the Aegis Update. Talking about the Implant Removal feature, we are still collecting, processing, and analyzing the feedback. We will keep you updated if something changes.

25 окт. 2023, 14:3825.10.23
CrystalDrew

Hello! Glad you like the Aegis Update. Talking about the Implant Removal feature, we are still collecting, processing, and analyzing the feedback. We will keep you updated if something changes.

Thanks, appreciate it. 

I'd really love to use (and buy) some of the new mechs/weapons, and with the change to Aegis i'd love to build him up to start using him.  Unfortunately, the sunk cost required to move pilots and implants around to experiment makes this impossible.  The implant fees essentially 'lock you in' to a build, and so that type of experimentation is impossible to do unless we're 100% sure of the build we're going for.  

25 окт. 2023, 18:3225.10.23

lol they fixed bugs , did they quit updateing they are biggest bugs

27 окт. 2023, 06:1827.10.23

HUGE PROBLEM, MY HP SCORE IS AROUND 10K and with this update I am playing against players with an HP score of 16 to 20K. I then created a new team with a. HP of 3K and I am still playing against players with HUGE HP SCORES. This makes the game unplayable and not fun. I also have an issue with targeting systems that have false targets that remain on screen making it impossible to know where to shoot. Please remove the implant change fees. Thank you for the update that allows me to create multiple teams it is something I have really been hoping for, it just needs to be fixed. We also need another legendary pilot for guided weapons.

27 окт. 2023, 07:5627.10.23

Please fix the scoring in tournaments. I have never seen anything so inconsistent. In 1 game 10 kills with 5 accolade is worth 700 points and in a different arena the same kills are only worth 200 points. 

27 окт. 2023, 15:4727.10.23

Ranking us based on all mechs and weapons that we have rather than what we are using in our garage SUCKS. it removes my ability to play with my grandson who is a newbie and only has a score of 1250. We can't even play special events together. I can't play against players with similar hp scores based on what's in their hanger now every Mech I play is fully maxed out. This game is no longer fun. Is there a way to sell Mechs and weapons I don't use or want? Can I gift mechs and weapons to my gtandson.

27 окт. 2023, 16:3427.10.23

I have spent nearly $2000 on this game because it is so much fun. NOW IT SUCKS AND I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. THIS GAME IS NO LONGER FUN TO 

28 окт. 2023, 02:3628.10.23
CrystalDrew

how long do you need to collect, process and crap like that ? Isn't evident from the mountains of posts on the forum and support tickets raised ? 

There must be a way to offset implant removal fees or it becomes a pure pay to win game.. Can you not allow us to burn something instead e.g. if we want we should be able to exchange our mech / weapon upgrade blueprints to receive implant removal tokens ? 

28 окт. 2023, 02:3628.10.23

Ageis upgrade is massive and long due.. Need to get one now :)

28 окт. 2023, 02:4528.10.23
Dont Be Mad

HUGE PROBLEM, MY HP SCORE IS AROUND 10K and with this update I am playing against players with an HP score of 16 to 20K. I then created a new team with a. HP of 3K and I am still playing against players with HUGE HP SCORES. This makes the game unplayable and not fun. I also have an issue with targeting systems that have false targets that remain on screen making it impossible to know where to shoot. Please remove the implant change fees. Thank you for the update that allows me to create multiple teams it is something I have really been hoping for, it just needs to be fixed. We also need another legendary pilot for guided weapons.

I have 10.7k and met players 38k / 20k hanger / inventory whatever that is. was quite fun and won against a couple :) 

28 окт. 2023, 02:4728.10.23
CrystalDrew

One additional possibility for implant removal fee offsets - May be to begin with replacing an implant of same type with a higher or lower type can be made free ? i.e. if I have a EPIC or RARE implant of a specific type say EM damage, I can replace with a higher or lower level of the same type for free ? 

1 нояб. 2023, 02:2101.11.23

I lost my profile. Had $150 spent on it ... Should be allowed to charge people, money and deleting accounts....crooks!!!!!!

1 нояб. 2023, 20:1501.11.23

i really like these game

2 нояб. 2023, 14:5502.11.23
Xxxx6969

I lost my profile. Had $150 spent on it ... Should be allowed to charge people, money and deleting accounts....crooks!!!!!!

Hello! Please follow the steps from this guide to return  your account 

5 нояб. 2023, 06:3305.11.23
Dont Be Mad

well if think thats problem start trying to do achivements like use autocannons as paragon to kill X amount of mech when they do basically nothing and the achievements seem to been add later so the time spend using starter mech and weapons grinding has not been recorded so not impossible since paragon has not defence or stuns etc to to improve damage or avoid it speed up is useless for evading in soft mech 

5 нояб. 2023, 06:4105.11.23

Add some modes where people can use low power mech to get achievements its impossible to do some eg paragon auto cannon, slingshot shotguns, lancer rpg's, 

OR add other weapons to these achievemnts wasting acoins to fully upgrade common weapons to try to fight badly unmatched to earn achievements is stupid your basically wasting a slot and screwing your team trying to use one when clearly bad planning by devs 

5 нояб. 2023, 22:5205.11.23
6 нояб. 2023, 11:27(отредактировано)

Have to pay for implant removals?? Are y'all kidding me???. You know how to kill a game. Can't do s**t when we have to pay to REMOVE IMPLANTS WE ALREADY PAID FOR TO HAVE!!! We may not be able to boycott th game but we can sure as he'll not play AND not spend. 

Also ur disruptor it kills sound on my phone for the entire game, freezing me for so many sec's I can deal with but loss of sound completely is bullS**t.

Edited: explicit language is prohibited