Все Категории

Release Highlights 2.05

Release Highlights 2.05

Hey, everyone!

The tweaks and improvements to Mech Arena never stop, and we are always happy to give you the first glimpse through Update Highlights! Today, we have some information on Update 2.05 and will cover the following things:

• Paradise Plaza redesign
  • Cosmetic changes to Pilots
  • Details about the upcoming Battle Pass Season 4, which will have a prize no other Battle Pass boasted

If you’re intrigued, continue reading to learn more!

Paradise Plaza Redesign

We’ve talked about it in one of our Dev Vlogs, and now the time has come at last to bring the design changes we had planned for Paradise Plaza to life! Here’s a quick recap for those who missed the Vlog: we won’t restructure the map as it is already well-balanced, and we’ll focus on appearances instead. There will be plenty of new textures, lighting, minor objects added for extra bling. The goal here is to separate the map into several zones that will be both visually different and appealing at the same time.

Even veteran players shouldn’t have trouble adjusting, plus we think the new look is much prettier overall and more fitting in terms of Mech Arena aesthetics. 

Also! We’ll implement these changes after the forced Update, so you might not see the shiny new textures right away if you update your game early. Don’t worry, you won’t have to wait long.

i

Rare Pilots Animations

We had a small chat with our Pilots and encouraged them not to stiffen up in public. They were a bit shy, you see, but it’s all good now! With Update 2.05, Rare Pilots will display their proper animation when viewed in the Pilot tab, just like their Epic and Legendary counterparts. 

Battle Pass Season 4

The next iteration of this much-loved challenge is about to go live, and it's going to bring a unique reward to the table.

As with all Battle Pass Seasons, you’ll have plenty of Crates, Blueprints, and awesome Skins to show off for your effort. If you’re tired of fancy, shiny Mechs that look like they’ve just stepped off the production line, the Skins we have for Panther and Zephyr should give you some nice variety! But that is not all.

When you reach BP Level 30, a Sniper Weapons expert by the name of Maverick will join your Pilot roster! We hope your Squad is still hiring because this guy is itching for action, and he’s damn good at what he does.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
18 фев. 2022, 15:5618.02.22
22 фев. 2022, 06:2622.02.22
Floo

Thank you for leaving a comment! The Free For All game mode is still at the development stage. We know that many players are anticipating this mode and we'll make sure not to delay the announcement as soon as there's any news. As regards the process of receiving new content that is no longer added to the Progress Path, the new mechanics are on the way. Meanwhile, all players who didn't get the new content in the first event will have an opportunity to get it in A-Coins events. The much-discussed Clans feature will be introduced to Mech Arena. Our team is currently working on its concept for the sake of the feature's smooth launch. 

Yea yea, only a-coins a-coins a-coins just fix the balance in the game man! literally nobody gets enough a-coins also, ya'll just make stuff cool and make the price of a-coins and the only cool mech that we can buy from credits is only Brickhouse but the price? THE PRICE OF IT IS NEARLY 10K A-COINS! JUST CHANGED INTO CREDITS!

22 фев. 2022, 22:4322.02.22
22 фев. 2022, 22:45(отредактировано)
VinitHansal

delay? you said it in 2.01 its 2.04 already!

You obviously dont know what it would take for them to make a Free For All

Firstly, theyd have to DESIGN the Free for all mode to begin with

Secondly, they have to modify or make new maps specifically for it

Thirdly, theyd have to add Spawn points to said maps, current or new maps alike

And last but not least, theyd have to attempt to BALANCE the affected maps for use in that mode, which would be hard to do with the varying amount of weapons and mechs there are

How long do you think it would take you and a couple other people to do all that i wonder? And that is ONLY for the FFA not including a Clan/Guild system

So show some respect and cut them some slack, that kind of work cant be properly done in a month or 2.

FlooCommunity Manager
23 фев. 2022, 09:4923.02.22
Crow

@FlooGalleon 

I want to what kind of strain are you smokin?

Coz you dont make any sense

You keep adding op mechs and weapons behind paywalls and saying it will be available to all players thru acoins

but how do we get acoins?  by winning tourneys

and how the f are we supposed to win tourneys  when you fgts are matching us 2k sp holders with 5k-6k hanger 

@FlooGalleon Answer this, In your forum 90% post are about matchmaking but instead of working on that why you guys are working on stuff that barely anybody asked for like adding stupidass skins or adding a weapon that absolutely nobody use like gr4! 

I went thru first 10 page of your forum discussion and i barely saw 2-3 post about clan while its flooding with post about how bad matchmaking is! 

@FlooGalleon 

I am sorry that you are frustrated and I want to assure you that naturally, matchmaking is one of the top priorities of the Mech Arena team! While there are no exact dates or specific information on the changes that will be introduced, you can be sure that we forward all feedback to the game developers who are working on the adjustment of matchmaking. As soon as there's new information at all, we will not delay making an announcement.

7 март 2022, 03:3407.03.22

Hey I wanted to say thank you for an awesome game

12 апр. 2022, 16:1612.04.22
Crow

Why dont you guys focus on something more important like fixing the matchmaking ffs.

I dont see any one asking for freakin new skin or freakin new animation in the rare shittt pilots. In your forum 95% post are about how bad your matchmaking system is.

Why do I have to fight someone thrice my sp and exp while im only 2.5k sp! How do you even call this matchmaking if it just one sided rampage u c***

They made a trap for themselves making the game ptw

26 май 2022, 19:3526.05.22
Crow

Why dont you guys focus on something more important like fixing the matchmaking ffs.

I dont see any one asking for freakin new skin or freakin new animation in the rare shittt pilots. In your forum 95% post are about how bad your matchmaking system is.

Why do I have to fight someone thrice my sp and exp while im only 2.5k sp! How do you even call this matchmaking if it just one sided rampage u c***

Stop  being  mean  

26 май 2022, 19:3626.05.22
nah

Stop  being  mean  

Stop  being mean they  are  trying  as  hard  as  they  can

26 май 2022, 19:3726.05.22
Noodlez

Hey I wanted to say thank you for an awesome game

Me  to  it  is  the  best  game  I have ever played!!!!

26 май 2022, 19:4226.05.22

@crowSTOP  BEING  MEAN  THE  ARE  TRYING  THE BEST  THEY  CAN

27 май 2022, 14:1127.05.22
Crow

What  if  you  were  a  game  maker  and  evryone  made    fun  of  you  and  be  maen  to  you  ok