Все Категории

FAQ about cheaters in Mech Arena

FAQ about cheaters in Mech Arena

Not long ago, cheating became a true infestation in Mech Arena. We are doing our best to address the issue. Since we want our approach to be transparent, here are our replies to your most frequently asked questions. 

How do we define cheaters? 

Players who third-party software that alters the game’s characteristics in their favour are defined as cheaters. We mean things like aimbots, which make it easier to shoot and kill other Mechs; wall hacks, which render walls invisible so players can easily spot their opponents; or speed hacks, which allow them to move much faster. 

For example, you may have been noticing players using speed hacks, or Mechs teleporting around the Map, or the opponents who just somehow know which angle you are about to peek from every single time. 

In a nutshell, any interference in the work of the game client with the intention to get an edge in battles is cheating. 

Why do we issue 1-day, 3-day, 7-day bans? 

Yes, we have zero tolerance for cheaters and we believe in fairness. But we do believe in people’s ability to change, too. Everyone could be wrong sometimes. That is why we give several second chances instead of issuing permanent bans at once.

Could I get unfairly banned if I am not a cheater?

Our anti-cheat tool works non-stop and issues bans automatically. The button “Report Cheater” only prompts the tool to check the reported players first in line, but it is not a decisive factor. Our anti-cheat goes through multiple checks before banning an account. So, you should be perfectly safe unless the system detects suspicious cheating-related activity on your account. 

Are there any additional measures to combat cheaters?

We have spent some time working on various measures to prevent cheating. One of them is removing cheaters from the tournaments’ leaderboards, which we will start doing in this update. We understand that in ranked matches there are prizes at stake, and they should be given for honest effort. 

We are committed to providing the best experience for our players. That is why we will continue to make every effort to tackle this problem. And we do rely on your solidarity and cooperation here. Let’s keep our game a safe and enjoyable place to compete and have fun together!

Просмотры
Комментарии
20 окт. 2021, 12:3420.10.21
15 нояб. 2021, 05:1415.11.21

Hi

22 фев. 2022, 11:2022.02.22

Thank you for the vital info!!! 

But I have a question...

What happens if a player is banned but this player is not cheating in any way what so ever?

The reason for this is that I got banned for 24 hours but I'm a legit player I have spend over $900 just this month on the game I was playing the tournament and next thing I know thr message on my screen banned for suspicious activity. Is there any compensation for this to the person that did nothing and got banned for no reason at all? 

17 окт. 2022, 08:3117.10.22

sd;edcmddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddlck'p🎁