No, it still says undergoing server maintenance 

25 май 2022, 18:1625.05.22
Floo

Guys, the game is finally up! Sorry for the inconvenience 🙏

Wait,  never mind. 

FlooCommunity Manager
26 май 2022, 14:0626.05.22
26 май 2022, 14:09(отредактировано)

Dear Players! Yesterday, we detected a bug shortly after the start of the new Playoff Event. The bug affected a small group of players who received a lot more rewards than was intended by the balance of the event; and more ranking points, accordingly, which resulted in incorrect leaderboard positions. Handling the situation required much attention and time, that is why the servers were down for several hours yesterday.

At the moment, our team continues working on the issue. Today, we plan to implement some fixes, remove the excessive resources from the accounts of the group of affected players and fix the ranking in the event’s leaderboard.

We thank you for your understanding and patience! As soon as the situation is settled today, all players who logged in Mech Arena yesterday will receive a pack of in-game resources as compensation for the time the servers were down.

31 май 2022, 09:0031.05.22
Floo

Dear Players! Yesterday, we detected a bug shortly after the start of the new Playoff Event. The bug affected a small group of players who received a lot more rewards than was intended by the balance of the event; and more ranking points, accordingly, which resulted in incorrect leaderboard positions. Handling the situation required much attention and time, that is why the servers were down for several hours yesterday.

At the moment, our team continues working on the issue. Today, we plan to implement some fixes, remove the excessive resources from the accounts of the group of affected players and fix the ranking in the event’s leaderboard.

We thank you for your understanding and patience! As soon as the situation is settled today, all players who logged in Mech Arena yesterday will receive a pack of in-game resources as compensation for the time the servers were down.

I'm  not  receiving  any  points  in  tournament it  keep  taking  my  tickets  but  shows  I  didnt  even  partici  in  the  tournamet  yet.