Все Категории

matchmaking ranking

matchmaking ranking

Поиск
Комментарии
28 март 2024, 22:0128.03.24
CrystalDrew

The new Content has been developed considering the game balance, so it's not imbalanced. You still can complete and win with older Cotnent. Skill and strategy matter, so it's even possible to compete having lower Grade Content (but of course, it's not easy at all).

While this is mostly true, some of the best mechs in the game are paywalled. Eclipse, Nomad and Seeker. While it is still possible to beat these and isn't unrealistic either, they still have a significant advantage over most mechs. Them being paywalled means paying players have an advantage, and a significant one. And even if that wasn't true there's always the possibility that in the future an especially powerful item could come to the game that gives paying players a significant advantage as long as the items are paywalled. This would be a power crept item. Actually this is quite true of seeker.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
29 март 2024, 15:5529.03.24
DipArena

While this is mostly true, some of the best mechs in the game are paywalled. Eclipse, Nomad and Seeker. While it is still possible to beat these and isn't unrealistic either, they still have a significant advantage over most mechs. Them being paywalled means paying players have an advantage, and a significant one. And even if that wasn't true there's always the possibility that in the future an especially powerful item could come to the game that gives paying players a significant advantage as long as the items are paywalled. This would be a power crept item. Actually this is quite true of seeker.

They are powerful - that's true. However, they were designed with the game balance in mind, which means they are absolutely likely to be beaten. Surge still stunts them, Guardian still System Crushes them, and so forth. Using a proper strategy and having enough skills will cause a pain in the neck for any Mech, no matter if it's new or not!

29 март 2024, 17:2129.03.24

Lol... you have a bastion and em rifles and think you should be placed with the 3 star hangers? The ones whose mechs have 3x less hp and weapons that do a fraction of the damage? Interesting 

29 март 2024, 20:2729.03.24
30 март 2024, 03:50(отредактировано)
Korgoth

Lol... you have a bastion and em rifles and think you should be placed with the 3 star hangers? The ones whose mechs have 3x less hp and weapons that do a fraction of the damage? Interesting 

It's a 2 star 12 energy Paragon with 2 em 6's at 3 stars.. that's not a Bastion.

Edit: I misread Korgoths comment and didn't see the 3 star Bastion, my comment to theirs is inaccurate. 

Matchmaking is still rigged though, that will always be accurate.

29 март 2024, 22:1029.03.24

I would say the thing throwing you off here is bastion. I consider a grade higher to be equivalent to a star higher. So a 3 star legendary is like a 5 star rare. Consider using the same grade plus or minus 1 as well.

29 март 2024, 22:1329.03.24
korrosion

It's a 2 star 12 energy Paragon with 2 em 6's at 3 stars.. that's not a Bastion.

Edit: I misread Korgoths comment and didn't see the 3 star Bastion, my comment to theirs is inaccurate. 

Matchmaking is still rigged though, that will always be accurate.

Bastion as well as EM rifle. Sure they aren't one combination but don't go correcting stuff that isn't inaccurate

30 март 2024, 03:3530.03.24
MythDeath

Bastion as well as EM rifle. Sure they aren't one combination but don't go correcting stuff that isn't inaccurate

You're right, thanks for pointing that out and I will definitely pay more attention from now on. 

10 апр. 2024, 21:4610.04.24
CrystalDrew

The new Content has been developed considering the game balance, so it's not imbalanced. You still can complete and win with older Cotnent. Skill and strategy matter, so it's even possible to compete having lower Grade Content (but of course, it's not easy at all).

Whahaha!

I play one month on my account,1k sp,and you are saying if people buy a nomad let's say 3 stars,put some fragment guns on them,they don't have an advantage? Whahaha,then they must be really good, especially in ffa,doing 25 kills,while I do 5. Must be my skill...

You say matchmaking is difficult to fix? Well,I would hire new programmers,if they can't fix the simple problem of me,a new player,with 1k sp playing against someone with more than 326k XP,with a hangar containing the nomad fragment combo an 4 other mechs,the lowest they got paired with 2 energy weapons...

Is it really that hard to fix? Or is it more interesting for plarium so that people buy the mech.... 

I hope you fix this game,I m coming from war robots,like a lot of people,I don't want the same sh...stuf,otherwise I m going to do the same: DELETE! And never playing a game of plarium again...

Lots of other problems in the game,but make matchmaking fair...

III

11 апр. 2024, 13:5311.04.24
femkedeboer1111

Whahaha!

I play one month on my account,1k sp,and you are saying if people buy a nomad let's say 3 stars,put some fragment guns on them,they don't have an advantage? Whahaha,then they must be really good, especially in ffa,doing 25 kills,while I do 5. Must be my skill...

You say matchmaking is difficult to fix? Well,I would hire new programmers,if they can't fix the simple problem of me,a new player,with 1k sp playing against someone with more than 326k XP,with a hangar containing the nomad fragment combo an 4 other mechs,the lowest they got paired with 2 energy weapons...

Is it really that hard to fix? Or is it more interesting for plarium so that people buy the mech.... 

I hope you fix this game,I m coming from war robots,like a lot of people,I don't want the same sh...stuf,otherwise I m going to do the same: DELETE! And never playing a game of plarium again...

Lots of other problems in the game,but make matchmaking fair...

III

Hello 👋 We are constantly and continuously working on adjustments to the matchmaking system. Surely, sometimes, it can perform incorrectly due to the flexible balance we have and players trying to abuse it. Nonetheless, our time is developing ways to prevent such conditions!

For now, we'd recommend you shuffle your Hangar a bit and team up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! 😉

11 апр. 2024, 19:4911.04.24
CrystalDrew

Whahaha, 

Balanced? They have no advantage?You can compete? Against a nomad with fragment guns? Good luck, especially in ffa... 

Previous comment got deleted...hmmm,you could not give a reasonable answer, hahaha!

Just got absolutely demolished by a nomad fragment gun combo,he got 40 kills! Explain that! Yes,I am a player with 9ksp,playing 35 days,put up against a player with 326k xp,dropping sp,please give me a guide how to beat him, whahaha,you can't!

No strategy,skill can help... Buying a nomad,or his second good mech seeker can. 

i

11 апр. 2024, 20:5311.04.24

Hi

11 апр. 2024, 20:5411.04.24

Hi

15 апр. 2024, 14:5415.04.24
femkedeboer1111

Whahaha, 

Balanced? They have no advantage?You can compete? Against a nomad with fragment guns? Good luck, especially in ffa... 

Previous comment got deleted...hmmm,you could not give a reasonable answer, hahaha!

Just got absolutely demolished by a nomad fragment gun combo,he got 40 kills! Explain that! Yes,I am a player with 9ksp,playing 35 days,put up against a player with 326k xp,dropping sp,please give me a guide how to beat him, whahaha,you can't!

No strategy,skill can help... Buying a nomad,or his second good mech seeker can. 

i

Hello! As stated before, we delete comments that violate the rules of the forum. You can check them out here.

Each piece of the Content was developed considering the game balance, so there are no invincible Mechs for sure. Talking about my own experience, I'm usually defeating Nomad in FFA using Surge by stunning it and attacking its back. But it's just my tactics, and it's confirmed that there are plenty of other ways to defeat it.