Rebalancing of Mechs and Weapons

Поиск
Комментарии
11 апр. 2023, 15:4111.04.23

Update was great for me. 😆

i

11 апр. 2023, 20:4111.04.23
CrystalDrew

Hi! The Common Mechs are still relevant for their Grade. The new matchmaking system is meant to pick up players with approximately similar Hangar power. In this way, it's up to a player which Mechs do they want to have in their Hangars

"For theri Grade" that is quite a useless comment.   I have a hanger with 2 epic, 1 legendary, and one rare mech, but I find I am getting matched with all legendary mech hangers with 6 star or better weappons.   The bots are worse with maxed weapons, maxed implants on legendary pilots.   I get one shotted constantly.  The panther is the only hope I have with his shield wall and some good sniping.  And the amount of Mortars and JAvs the bots have is insane, especially with the maxed implants and pilots.  

11 апр. 2023, 22:1011.04.23
CrystalDrew

The new matchmaking system requires some time to calibrate opponents well. It's still under development right now

Calibrate? Not hard to figure out 10k is more than 6k 🤦‍♂️it's the same broken matchmaking there's always been. There's nothing new about it and if there is, it's worse, if anything. Shouldn't take months to figure it out unless the devs have zero clue how to do math....

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
12 апр. 2023, 09:4212.04.23
wrecker

Calibrate? Not hard to figure out 10k is more than 6k 🤦‍♂️it's the same broken matchmaking there's always been. There's nothing new about it and if there is, it's worse, if anything. Shouldn't take months to figure it out unless the devs have zero clue how to do math....

There are a lot of technical conditions that affect the Matchmaking system, and it's definitely not as easy as it may seem. However, you can try to "play" with your Hanfar and change the pick of Mechs and their Weapons to check out that it works in the way of picking enemies according to the Hangar power. Such a workflow of the Matchmaking system is new and wasn't present before.

13 апр. 2023, 04:4013.04.23
CrystalDrew

There are a lot of technical conditions that affect the Matchmaking system, and it's definitely not as easy as it may seem. However, you can try to "play" with your Hanfar and change the pick of Mechs and their Weapons to check out that it works in the way of picking enemies according to the Hangar power. Such a workflow of the Matchmaking system is new and wasn't present before.

I've had at least 3 matches where I was matched with a top 500 player. them getting 20 kills in a 5v5. It seems like there's been a discovery on how to 'game' the matchmaking system. It's not so bad, except in order to advance, you have to win so many in a row, or be kill leader so many in a row - only the very top can advance under those conditions. Couple that with the new weapons and the prevelance of the no-talent weapons (disc launchers and morters), it's becoming a less than enjoyable experience, and I'm a relatively new player that's dumped a horde of cash into it just to be competitive.

On the other side, I've had games where I was the spoiler - getting 20 kills in a match. Most often, there's one player at the top, then 4 other players who were less than proficient. Is there a list of bot names?

13 апр. 2023, 15:2713.04.23
CrystalDrew

Yes it was because that's not a workflow for the stinking matchmaking system, it's for the player trying to navigate this stinking shit. The matchmaking system is the same it's always been. Put a cap on SP difference for crying out loud.

13 апр. 2023, 18:0813.04.23
13 апр. 2023, 22:56(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

It is actually quite easy to figure out which is why sp droppers are common now and are able manipulate the matchmaking in their favor. It has nothing to do with mechs and weapons. All comes down to which pilots you use and their level. Hangar power is virtually meaningless right now. For each maxed legendary pilot I add, my actual power goes up 600 but my opponent's power goes up about 1-2k which makes it impossible to beat and unfair after I load out my hangar to about 8300 which gets me up to12k opponents. The matchmaking is mostly based on pilots, minimally on mechs or weapons. If someone has all maxed pilots, they get matched with someone with maxed pilots, irregardless of mechs and weapons used. Matchmaking is trash and needs to get fixed so that it operates on actual power. Inventory power should also be taken into account so that people can't sandbag...

13 апр. 2023, 23:3713.04.23
CrystalDrew

i

i

i

The top two are my opponents. The bottom is my hangar, fully loaded out. Only thing in common are the pilots. Opponents use maxed mechs and weapons with their maxed pilots. As you can deduce from my hangar power, I'm not even close to max on anything. You think that's fair???? There isn't a damn thing I can do to make my hangar better to besides spending money. That's obviously what you were going for since most battles were actually competitive before the trash update and implementation of the bs matchmaking ....

27 апр. 2023, 08:4127.04.23
CrystalDrew

Hi! The Common Mechs are still relevant for their Grade. The new matchmaking system is meant to pick up players with approximately similar Hangar power. In this way, it's up to a player which Mechs do they want to have in their Hangars

Dear Mr community manager, I'm sure you think so, but being pitted against Ai 2x as strong as you is not picking up players, as well as this, in every new update, the mechs that free-to-play players can get are degrading more and more. Where you used to get Panther and Killshot early, you now get seriously nerfed Puma and Slingshot. I would like to request for you go go back to plarium and tell them to fix these issues. Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely, 

1 май 2023, 08:5401.05.23

Just see this imbalance and I'm just rank 3 squad power 1658

i

i

i

4 май 2023, 02:1804.05.23

os jogadores têm 180 mil de dano e está na mesma classificação que eu que no máximo tenho 40 ou 50 mil de dano com 1 robô. Esse jogo precisa ser equilíbrado, não adianta só ser pague para paganhar, jogo feio só serve para quem paga e ainda jogando com quem é quase um iniciante.

4 май 2023, 08:4404.05.23

I'm at 3500 sp and i get paired with bots who have Jav 16 and 12, railgun 12 etc. The game has really gone to the dogs