please change your offer system

13 Replies
User
7 February, 2018, 11:28 AM UTC

Hi,

Plarium PLEASE CHANGE YOR OFFER SYSTEM

I wait 8 weeks to get good offers. Now I buy  yesterday for only 5 EUR booster offer which was good.

This day I want buy energy. But the offer for energy is bad, like all other offers! Only 5 EUR energy offer which is bad( e.x. 100x2000energie)

The last time I get a good offer for 10EUR (e.x. 600x2000 energie)

MUST I WAIT AGAIN 8 WEEKS??????????

Why the offers go so fast too very bad?????

I buy only for 5 EUR!

Sorry but this SUCKED!!!!!

When it will be 4 weeks it is ok but not 8 weeks.

And by the way, the offers that I now get are to bad.

This can come when you start new this game but not when you play a long time. With the most offers (energy, silver..) you can not do much.

The offers which come in the end for only gold are a joke! All who buy this must be stupid!

When you want earn more money PLEASE change the system!

I would spend about 10 EUR a month when the offers are good but not like that I get now!

When you say that you want that the balance should be in the game about buying. Than make it that when some pay till 10EUR new good offer comes e.x. again 4 weeks, till 50 EUR in 8 weeks.

THINK ABOUT THIS PLEASE

UTC +1:00
CIM
User
9 February, 2018, 2:38 PM UTC

Yes I would like them to go back to offering the great offers every 1 month instead of what is now 2 months.  Maybe they are finding they make more money because a lot of people won't wait 2 months but would wait 1 month ... we will see what they do.

I do suggest though that if you buy every two months considering buying the energy pack (9.99) and then the gold only pack (4.99) which can be as much as 4M gold and then you can use that to buy time boosts, energy or whatever else you want to spend it on.
xyz
User
10 February, 2018, 1:34 PM UTC

CIM said:

Yes I would like them to go back to offering the great offers every 1 month instead of what is now 2 months.  Maybe they are finding they make more money because a lot of people won't wait 2 months but would wait 1 month ... we will see what they do.

I do suggest though that if you buy every two months considering buying the energy pack (9.99) and then the gold only pack (4.99) which can be as much as 4M gold and then you can use that to buy time boosts, energy or whatever else you want to spend it on.

Good ideas, but unfortunately for me  the energy packs are generally still poor value for money compared to what they used to be. 

The cheaper  packs may  seem a good option, but they often have only half the content or less, than the next price band, so you are not really getting any saving by buying them 

UTC +7:00
CIM
User
10 February, 2018, 4:14 PM UTC
Have you waited 2 months between offers ... if so then you should get the same packs I get ... 2.6M hero energy for 9.99
User
11 February, 2018, 5:33 AM UTC
CIM said:

Have you waited 2 months between offers ... if so then you should get the same packs I get ... 2.6M hero energy for 9.99
Yes she is right about waiting for 8 weeks and yes everyone who have waited for this time gets good packs and every now and then investing $25 i.e. 2*9.99 and 1*4.99 pack would make you much bigger than you wold have thought. But after some time energy packs wont matter that much when you have all legendary sets ready. That's why choose wisely among 9.99 packs but go blindly for 4Mil gold
Akshay
UTC +11:00
User
17 February, 2018, 3:16 PM UTC

Hi,

it is realy a joke the offer system.

The offers get worse and worse. Now they are at the very worse. After 2 weeks where I buy only for 5 Eur some.

And now I must wait 6 weeks??????

Sorry Plarium that is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You loose money. I would buy about 10 EUR a month but only for good offers not for this joke offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You loose from me now 15EUR.

It can only be that the system is not changed because of you,

made enough money with the good offers all 8 weeks

or that there are enough people who buy the bad deals. Which I mean is very stupid!!!!!

User
18 February, 2018, 4:05 AM UTC

khunterj said:

The offers get worse and worse.

and it is a good thing... more you buy, more expensive become the package

it slow down player player with big credit card a little but allow small player who buy a little each month to continue grow

In fact, plarium hurt his own stream of money for slow down player who spend a lot... they are somehow balancing the game, so everyboy enjoy it

UTC +7:00
User
18 February, 2018, 9:21 AM UTC

Hi,

it is good that the offers going waste when you buy a lot.

But I buy not much!

I mean about 5 - 10 EUR a month is not too much.

I have not so much influence at the moment 160 million. I play about one year.

You must buy offers when you want grow. Not fast grow but normal.

You need booster and energy for normal play.
User
1 March, 2018, 1:04 PM UTC

Hi,

Plarium and again why you not change your system.

Again 2 weeks ago only bad offers.

What should I do with a 5 EUR offer for energy when I can only kill with this about 2 Uber perhabs 3 ???? ( with equitment for intruder and research)

Sorry but this kind of offers are too expensive!

They don't match the game anymore!

When I start it give no special equitment and no schamane!!

User
2 March, 2018, 7:39 AM UTC

If you didn't like your offers, wait for super packs - prof1t 

UTC +3:00
User
7 April, 2018, 8:46 AM UTC

Hi,

now over 8 weeks and no good offer!!!!

Plarium what i going on?????
User
9 April, 2018, 9:33 AM UTC

khunterj said:

Hi,

now over 8 weeks and no good offer!!!!

Plarium what i going on?????

I think it’s not working like a day-at-day bro bcz i waited my good packs each one time just a +/- few days after 2 month, all will be ok ! trust in u 

UTC +3:00
User
11 April, 2018, 9:01 AM UTC

Hi,

yesterday I get the good offers.

And after buying this day offers are again very bad.

Now 8 weeks wait again, sorry Plarium that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CIM
User
11 April, 2018, 9:36 AM UTC
khunterj said:

Hi,

yesterday I get the good offers.

And after buying this day offers are again very bad.

Now 8 weeks wait again, sorry Plarium that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes that is the way it works ... so best you make sure you have the offers you want and buy all you want in one day cuz next day you will be back to the sucky offers. 
1932120 users registered; 62260 topics; 328206 posts; our newest member:hellenoftroy5125