All Categories

please change your offer system

please change your offer system

Search
Comments
Aug 17, 2018, 09:4908/17/18
04/27/17
BRB said:

Two months are superpacks, three months are megas.

KHUNTERJ, if your budget is like 20$ per month. Just don't buy for 3 months, and buy for 60$ when you get megas, you will be able to purchase (almost) all of them. Doing this just once will take you around 1b influence if you use your items/gold wisely. And repeat. And repeat...

My alt I purchased 2 packs after about 6 months, one with gold one with Drakkars, had to wait another 6 months to get decent pack offers. For what ever reason and one that they won't tell us the offers vary for every player, it has something to do with in-game activity but what that actually is and what we need to do to improve offers we shall never know
Aug 23, 2018, 08:2808/23/18
Aug 23, 2018, 08:29(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

i make a new account and wait 8 weeks for good offers. They come. I buy one.

And the next day comes only this bad joking offers!

The same like my other account.

What is wrong with your system?????

I have this in the past never! After good offers comes for a few days normal offers not this f... offers.

I can not belive that all jarls have this when I see how much influence they have in short play time.

And please not say your automatic system would work good! Not this joke again. And please no answer with, you get better offers soon.
Aug 23, 2018, 16:2908/23/18
09/04/15
Ha, they just made it better,  All my good Resource packs disappeared.  The replace the 199.99 for 9.99 with the 199.99 for 19.99.  And totally destroying the other packs. 
Aug 24, 2018, 11:4408/24/18
Aug 24, 2018, 11:47(edited)
06/02/17

SPY TRAP said:

The replace the 199.99 for 9.99 with the 199.99 for 19.99.

look like SPY TRAP have buy a trap offert from the bank... buy one more and price of the good one will again increase...

Yes, there is trap offert who increase the price of everything... if you fall in this type of trap, you need 1 week for going back to normal... then superpack will be long gone...

I know how these trap work because i have a few time fail to detect them...

If you want to know how it work, take a look at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYJSDdFNNI

It is a old video... since a few things have change... red pack are yet there but have yellow color as other pack... blue pack remain, they are the lucrative offert, the one who are different between player and related to how you play... only lucrative offert are different between player... since the video, waiting time for superpack and hyperpack have increase... was 4 week and 8 week... have become 8 week and 12 week... for the rest, the video is prety accurate on how the system work now

EDIT : the "refresh" button for bank offert in the video... it is a very long time that i have see it... one day, around 1 year ago, it have dissappear

Sep 2, 2018, 16:2809/02/18
Sep 2, 2018, 16:29(edited)
06/21/17

I remember reading your post,but not exactly where it was and  just found it again

Last night I decided to search Youtube to see what information  was there. Coincidentally I found the link you posted, though I realised I had already seen it, I decided to watch it again.

It seems to me  its pretty much old news, and doesn't seem to be very helpful now, particularly as the game has changed, and so have the offers.

The Youtube video mentions nothing about mega or super packs and consequently there is nothing about waiting times for these. 

The guy who posted the video said," if you buy an expensive pack then you have to wait a week for them to drop in price again",( which may still be relevant)  but also contradictory said 

" don't buy an expensive pack because as soon as you do the price will go up" and seemed to suggest they didn't come down again, maybe the situation was he was continuously buying expensive packs.

He also suggested , though appeared not to be following his own advice that you should only ever buy the low tier packs, as you could continue to do so and the price would never go up . 

This is what I decided to do, and maybe why I, and others who watched and also followed his suggestion  to buy low tier packs,are continuously  getting  poor offers from the bank.

I also saw the other experts take on pack buying .He was spending mega bucks on $100 packs and suggested that this was the way to go.

Wonder if they both work for Bank of Plarium.

Sep 3, 2018, 11:5909/03/18
04/07/17
Again ... I have been playing the game for almost a year and a half and I consult with a number of other people (we send each other our offers) ... you need to wait minimum 2 months (used to be 1 month like a year ago) to get good offers ... if you wait 3 months some offers will be even better (ones with charms and special birthday, valentine etc. offers).
Sep 3, 2018, 12:0209/03/18
04/07/17
And yes you can wait a week or two to get "better" packs ... but they no where compare to the packs you get after 2 months (for some 3 months).
Sep 3, 2018, 13:2809/03/18
06/16/17

xyz said:

It seems to me  its pretty much old news, and doesn't seem to be very helpful now, particularly as the game has changed, and so have the offers.

sure, it is old news but the trap offert are yet there... have buy one today because i was in need of drakar...

What have change are the red offert... they are all yellow now except the "lucrative offert" who are blue... delay for super/hyper pack have increase since the video was released too...

I also saw the other experts take on pack buying .He was spending mega bucks on $100 packs and suggested that this was the way to go.

Sure, it is the way to go for these without patience and a big credit card...

If you buy a 100$ pack, you will have the content of a 100$ pack, who is around 20 more that a 5$ pack... but with waiting, you can have the content of these 100$ pack for only 5$ or 10$...

in fact, if your wallet can follow, buy 199$ pack everyday if you wish... after a week and a few thousand $, you will be lvl 31...

target audience for the superpack/hyperpack are not the rich guy in the hurry but player ready to spend some money and who want the most return on their investment... abd it take time...

as the free to play, it is possible too... but your grow rate will be so slow that soon of later, you will give up because you cannot remain at the same lvl that your clan and kingdom...

PS: i am anesfan too, yet one other of my accounts :p
Sep 3, 2018, 17:2809/03/18
Sep 3, 2018, 17:35(edited)
06/21/17

I acknowledged that the trap package is about the only thing that is still relevant now.

The main reason for my post was to highlight the fact people  are being directed to what is old news, and potentially damaging instructions.

IF  you follow the Youtubers advice ( like I did )  you will fall into the trap of buying the low tier packs on a regular basis and never see the better offers

If you read the comments below the posted video, you will see that most of them are old, many are critical of the video's content, some mentioning that there is no reference to the good deal packs at all.

Suffice to say, I have been playing around as long as CIM has, and presently in a not buying anything phase. 

One further comment, if the 2 month wait doesn't provide  more than twice the one month content,why wait 2 months? Or whatever system is currently  operating.

I was not advocating that anyone follow the advice of the so called Youtube experts mentioned,quite the opposite in fact.

Sep 3, 2018, 23:2309/03/18
04/07/17
The two month provides much much more than twice the amount ... hero energy you get over 7M hero energy for 9.99 euros/dollars ...
Sep 4, 2018, 02:3609/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 02:38(edited)
02/28/17
khunterj said:

Hi,

BRB

that work not by all players. One Jarl from us know a player who play since 3 years and he get not good packs after 12 weeks.

And when you read here in the forum many have this problem.

This Offer System is trash!

All players should get the same offers. All offer till e.x. 20 EUR should be there. The same offer for 5 EUR, 10 EUR, 20 EUR.

The bad offers should be chancel. The offers must be the normal. After 4 weeks the must get good offers. After 8 weeks the best.

All other is stupid.

Plarium loose money with there system.

And which is even worse they make the players angry.

When they want a ballace than they must make a upper limit in a month or 3 month what you can buy. Perhabs 20EUR in a month or 60 in 3 month.

I mean that is enough for a browser game!

See me I have less booster because I buy a good package and the next day they go to the joke offers.

Now I can wait 8 weeks.

And again all offers the same in items and price for all players!

And that must something wrong you can see by our king of jötumheim.

8 weeks play time over 144 billion influence. How? With offer like I get since I play? Than he must spend thousand of EUR.

i usually never wait 8 or 12 weeks because i fight alot so i have to train millions every cvc/kvkr but there is something that should be changed, for exempl, if i buy a 20euro pack then a 50euro pack i will get only twice what i had in the 20euro pack, but that is not the worse thing, what i really don't like about this system is after buying the 50euro packs i get back to 20euro packs because i need double hero up and they cost 20euro, but when i get back to 20 i get less what i had in the previous 20euro packs, this should be changed, the rest is ok since its a pay2win game that still offer good packs for those who wait a period of time.
Sep 6, 2018, 06:1809/06/18
07/09/15

Ha,  The offers since update are worse than ever.  The took out ALL Troops.  They DID NOT put in packs more goods to replace lost troops.  Packs stayed same Price.  The Eliminated a bunch of Mega versions.   They doubled the price of some of the Mega versions.  19.99 for 199.99 now.  They made shaman energy in the next tier.  They nerfed the drop rate of ghosts to make shaman energy more profitable.  

Not a good time to buy.  Change is only gained through abstaining.
Sep 6, 2018, 14:0309/06/18
02/21/18
I had noticed they had taken the troops out of some of the packs,but thought it was only on my packs.Seems I was wrong, its on all offers( which i hadnt noticed) and for all? players.
Sep 7, 2018, 02:4009/07/18
Sep 7, 2018, 02:45(edited)
06/21/17

Perhaps it punishment, we complain , they get worse.

Today the quantity of the picture offers is 7 ,down in numbers, the content is really poor too,especially in comparison to only a few days ago,at most.

Have I bought anything ? No! kinda wishing I had now. 

Sep 7, 2018, 02:4309/07/18
06/21/17

turbomaster74 said:

They nerfed the drop rate of ghosts to make shaman energy more profitable.  

What does this mean? Please and Thanks
Sep 7, 2018, 06:0909/07/18
07/09/15
It means they changed the chances of getting combat runes to a lower scale.  This means You burn more shaman energy to get the same runes you would have a month ago.
Sep 11, 2018, 11:3709/11/18
03/21/17

I have the same 4.99 offers for about 10 weeks.

I play everyday, last pack i bought was on 4 july (i think, maybe even earlier). I cant do nothing with those 4.99 packs. The system its not right, that's sure thing.
Sep 13, 2018, 09:3309/13/18
Sep 13, 2018, 12:22(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

Plarium why you not change this offer system?

This offer system makes only frustration and anger

You must wait until 8 weeks to get offers which are offers and not jokes.

Than you nee the most time 2 or 3 kind of offers. Energy, booster..

But you must have very big luck when it comes together on one day.

After you buy on this day the next day the offers are jokes again.

All offers must be for all players the same. The good offers must be on two days not only on one!

You must see offers for the same content in all price. So you can chose how many money you want to spend.

8 weeks for good offers are to long when it is only one day!

And it will be good when you can see which offers came the next day!

Again too the offers which all get the most time, who buy this jokes?????

Play anyone from Plarium this game?

Would you buy this offers?

And now please give an answer about the last questions.

SORRY one mistake from me about the same contents for all player. My two accounts and our clan get the same contents. Only different the price and amount.

I mistake this in the past SORRY.

But what is than the "individually for players" IVAR ???

When I and all members of the clan get the same contents. Only that they get the good or Mega offers or the prices at different times?

Sep 13, 2018, 12:1609/13/18
04/07/17
When my two months (or three months) are up sometimes I have to wait a few days for the ones I want to be all there in one day ...
Feb 6, 2019, 15:4402/06/19
11/26/15

Hello,

is something changed in the offer system?

Normal is that after 8 weeks came good offers. (for me too long waiting time)

Is at the moment. Ok in my eyes are the most not good enough for me, special the shamane energy and gold and booster offers.

The Hero energy offer is ok.

But what is with the Mega offer after 12 weeks????

I wait now ober 14 weeks!!

With an other account 16 weeks!

No Mega offers!!!!

The last better offer was at christmas with 20 EUR for about 30 Million Gold. But my last Mega offer was better for 9,99!!!!!