All Categories

Update!

Update!

🧩 Puzzle games. Take on the role of the Treasure Hunter and explore various hideouts. You'll need to avoid all the traps and reach the treasure.

🏫 Six new Town Skins. You'll be able to activate them for three hours or 24 hours.

💪 Paladins. We've added a new window for Paladin Quests, and there's also a new "Generate location" button in the Watchtower, in case the latter fails to find any Paladin Cohorts.

⚔️ The Battle for Asgard. Now, if you join a Clan after the Competition was announced, you won't be able to relocate your Town to Asgard.

⚙️Fixed:

- The progress bar for resource yielding in Gifts of the Gods locations

Read about all the changes in the patch notes:

https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/useful-articles/update-puzzle-games

In order to update the game, we'll be carrying out some technical maintenance. You won't be able to log in to the game during that time.

Don't forget to upgrade Vikings: War of Clans to the latest version, since the previous version may not work correctly.

Views
Comments
Dec 1, 2022, 13:4112/01/22
Dec 6, 2022, 11:4212/06/22
07/10/20

The sh update is probably the stupidest thing plarium has ever done. Not only does it spit in the faces of it's regular players it also confirmes that plarium caters to the handful of gigantic clans that are probably a bunch of computer nerds that in real life couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. It's beginning to look like wret and others want this game All to themselves.. well here's a idea . Take one of your servers and make them their very own vikings world and then return the game to what it should be for the VAST majority of people who play vikings. This update probably killed all the smaller clans. Now vip 60 doesn't mean anything... Get ur heads out of ur arse plarium... Greed will only kill this game 

Dec 7, 2022, 12:4812/07/22
04/04/17

WHERE" S RUNIC SHOP?????????????????????????????😈😈😈

Dec 8, 2022, 03:4612/08/22
11/14/21

So, where are the new skins?

Dec 9, 2022, 07:2212/09/22
12/13/17

This is NOT going to work out! Plarium keeps just a few in the game happy and the rest of us, we dont matter))I Have said this to Magnus ove the years here playing! "the already strong players, get stronger and the rest of us!? The game makes it so we stay under the foot!" But hey, scaming jsut tto keep a very small group of player happy! WON'T get Plarium far)) I'm self emplyeed and work on sales! This move you guys have made here will come back in ur faces! Who ever came up with this SMART idea of doing things! Needs to get fired)) Must be a new guy TRYING to impress the boss! Argard pays 55% less and is hardwer for the smaller guys to win anything anymore! JOT? The Big clan ( You all know who) takes the Trone and we the smaller players just go there to donate Shards of the Golden Boys of Plarium and win hardly anything)) Seige!? what can I say! LOL*** Why don't you come up with something smarter to keep the little guys that made this game what it is?? How about selling in the Strore an extra Shaman like you do with the Hero!??? Make a new level once you have a specific amount of power? Give the Bigger clans their own field and let them fight themselfs! Dont mix us up with all of them! Lower down the Holmgang bar so more people can play there! Just saying**  And please dont say the super dupper updates fail because it is my faul! This is been said to me many times! It is NOT may fault but yours** 02:19 hours! If I can come up with some ideas at this time? Why dont you all come and fix this mess? Anyhow, if Plarium dont like what I said here!? Then boot Me off the Game! At this point I really dont care to play the way the game it is!  PS The esc. Button dont work. Also sorry about the typos))  🙈

Dec 11, 2022, 06:2812/11/22
03/06/21

the best way is to solve the sh problem for many ppl is simple: you should let as choose what type of lvl we want to start the siege

Dec 13, 2022, 13:4612/13/22
01/11/22
Iron Wall

This is NOT going to work out! Plarium keeps just a few in the game happy and the rest of us, we dont matter))I Have said this to Magnus ove the years here playing! "the already strong players, get stronger and the rest of us!? The game makes it so we stay under the foot!" But hey, scaming jsut tto keep a very small group of player happy! WON'T get Plarium far)) I'm self emplyeed and work on sales! This move you guys have made here will come back in ur faces! Who ever came up with this SMART idea of doing things! Needs to get fired)) Must be a new guy TRYING to impress the boss! Argard pays 55% less and is hardwer for the smaller guys to win anything anymore! JOT? The Big clan ( You all know who) takes the Trone and we the smaller players just go there to donate Shards of the Golden Boys of Plarium and win hardly anything)) Seige!? what can I say! LOL*** Why don't you come up with something smarter to keep the little guys that made this game what it is?? How about selling in the Strore an extra Shaman like you do with the Hero!??? Make a new level once you have a specific amount of power? Give the Bigger clans their own field and let them fight themselfs! Dont mix us up with all of them! Lower down the Holmgang bar so more people can play there! Just saying**  And please dont say the super dupper updates fail because it is my faul! This is been said to me many times! It is NOT may fault but yours** 02:19 hours! If I can come up with some ideas at this time? Why dont you all come and fix this mess? Anyhow, if Plarium dont like what I said here!? Then boot Me off the Game! At this point I really dont care to play the way the game it is!  PS The esc. Button dont work. Also sorry about the typos))  🙈

By the time Plarium do anything the game would already be dead. This game was run by the Plarium team in Ukraine, end of Feb that changed 😢. The post went out because of the situation in Ukraine VWOC will not be doing any updates for the forseeable future, then we get updates left right and center. Since this team took over the game has got worst with every update, they cater only for the top 5% of players while ignoring the 95%. Asgard and the skins and gear you get is a joke, there is no longer any game balance. The rewards for events are getting less and less, the drops from ghosts and invaders are getting less and less. Why should small/medium players bother spending money on a game when for most the only event left for them is CVC, and that is a Joke. 

Dec 14, 2022, 00:1312/14/22
09/25/17
Woody

By the time Plarium do anything the game would already be dead. This game was run by the Plarium team in Ukraine, end of Feb that changed 😢. The post went out because of the situation in Ukraine VWOC will not be doing any updates for the forseeable future, then we get updates left right and center. Since this team took over the game has got worst with every update, they cater only for the top 5% of players while ignoring the 95%. Asgard and the skins and gear you get is a joke, there is no longer any game balance. The rewards for events are getting less and less, the drops from ghosts and invaders are getting less and less. Why should small/medium players bother spending money on a game when for most the only event left for them is CVC, and that is a Joke. 

The game actually run by Israel team that includes probably both Ukrainians and Russians. But I think that is not problem. Of cause Plarium lost significant income due to sanctions against Russians. Their credit cards are invalid now.

Dec 14, 2022, 07:4812/14/22
01/11/22
Kpacc-2

The game actually run by Israel team that includes probably both Ukrainians and Russians. But I think that is not problem. Of cause Plarium lost significant income due to sanctions against Russians. Their credit cards are invalid now.

The main team was from Ukraine, then the end of Feb that changed. VWOC main team is now based in Russia. All this information can be found on Palariums LinkedIn page, from Aviram Steinhar who is the CEO. Palarium are setting up offices in Poland as we speak. Russians are still spending a ton of money on this game, go speak to Russian players in your kingdom. 

My biggest point is there is no game balance anymore,  and every update is a money grab. 

Dec 17, 2022, 08:3712/17/22
03/26/21

So just looked at some of the facebook pages that came about because of this game, in the past it was full of "this game is great" etc etc now full of hate. The number of troops added for siege is insane, even loads of the big players are calling it game over. Every update is greed pure and simple, there is no coming back from the damage the devs have done. 

Dec 20, 2022, 23:4212/20/22
Dec 20, 2022, 23:55(edited)
04/04/17
Woody

The main team was from Ukraine, then the end of Feb that changed. VWOC main team is now based in Russia. All this information can be found on Palariums LinkedIn page, from Aviram Steinhar who is the CEO. Palarium are setting up offices in Poland as we speak. Russians are still spending a ton of money on this game, go speak to Russian players in your kingdom. 

My biggest point is there is no game balance anymore,  and every update is a money grab. 

Russians can't spend money due to sunctions. Their credit cards are invalid.

They are subject jf discrimination now.

Dec 21, 2022, 20:2812/21/22
03/26/21
Kpacc

Russians can't spend money due to sunctions. Their credit cards are invalid.

They are subject jf discrimination now.

Russian players are still spending money on this game, lots of money. We have a few Russian clans in my kingdom, they have grown a lot since the so called ban came into effect. Even the new kingdoms have lots of Russian players. What Plarium say and do are 2 different things. 

Dec 23, 2022, 12:3012/23/22
09/25/17
welsh/scot

Russian players are still spending money on this game, lots of money. We have a few Russian clans in my kingdom, they have grown a lot since the so called ban came into effect. Even the new kingdoms have lots of Russian players. What Plarium say and do are 2 different things. 

Russians are living everywhere. Discrimination related only to the people living in Russian Federation. That include Tatars, Jews, muslims and buddists.

Dec 26, 2022, 17:3012/26/22
07/24/22

I saw that there was an Asgard event on 12/25..was this a last minute,surprise thing? Why didn't plarium send news or notification of this in the game as they do everything else? I seem to never get notifications of Asgard events..

Dec 26, 2022, 17:3712/26/22
07/24/22

As far as sh siege jot march sizes..if you can't defeat those monstrous marches...then decide if you want to exchange your troops for shards...if you can't beat em..let them go and focus on those that you can beat....

Dec 26, 2022, 17:4212/26/22
07/24/22

Upping the Holmgang requirement to 8t was a mistake unless game developers intention was to force more spending for more troop training..then having a tougher matchup for cvc...why dont they make the requirement 100t and let the big spenders play with themselves...

Feb 3, 2023, 13:2002/03/23
02/03/23

]-0

Feb 11, 2023, 21:3002/11/23
10/26/18

Im at this point where ive spe a lot and im still dusting when out of funds to buy packs. What gives palarium???

Mar 28, 2023, 17:3003/28/23
01/12/15

greed never ends well