All Categories

Update!

Update!

• We've added nine new Aesir. The maximum level of nine of the existing Aesir has been increased to 20.
  • The maximum level of the Jarl Almighty achievement has been increased to 20.
  • Twenty new VIP levels have been added.
  • More scouts have been added to Holmgang Forts of all levels. We've also added more resources and warriors to Forts of levels 8 and 9, and the defenders of these high-level Forts have become stronger.
  • The limit on Hero's energy and Shaman's power has been increased up to 5M.
  • The Throne of Jotunheim's capacity has been increased up to 450M warriors.
  • The limit on items for refreshing Tasks has been increased. You can now use up to 1,000 items at once.
  • Resource locations now have more resources, and yielding speed has been increased. These changes don't affect Invaders' Lairs or Ghosts' Shelters.

Read about all the changes in the patch notes: https://vikings-support.plarium.com/web/en/news/update-nine-new-aesir

In order to update the game, we'll be carrying out some technical maintenance. You won't be able to log in to the game during that time, but after the maintenance is over, you'll receive a reward.

Once the maintenance is over, don't forget to upgrade Vikings: War of Clans to the latest version, since the previous version may not work correctly.

i

Views
Comments
Jun 23, 2022, 13:0706/23/22
Jul 10, 2022, 09:3807/10/22
06/24/14
Soso

i wonder how many rss will be in lvl 9 tilles 😂😂

50 B 😂 in tilles 9

cant yeld a single one 😂

Jul 10, 2022, 14:4207/10/22
06/21/17
Oolis

I have noticed quite a big difference in, Invader/Uber/Ghost drops.

Ghosts- I seem to get alot less fragments then before update and I have tried killing them at many different % of sustained attack.

Invaders- not sure if its better or worse, but I do notice more gold/vip points and less variaty of materials but more of the materials that do drop during each kill (atleast at final hit)

Ubers- kinda 50/50 cause I seem to get better drops if I stop sustained attack between 150%-300%(best at 300%), and if I get sustained attack between 405%-600% I get worse drops, anywhere between 300-405 is kinda 50/50 if it will be nice or not and under 150 is bad quality but alot of materials/items as usual.

Curious to know if anyone else has noticed changes in drops from Ghosts/Invaders/Ubers and if so how do you think it has changed?

In spite of the official answer suggesting its no so, I think you are right, somewhere along the line they appear to have changed what you get from attacks, and also how much energy it takes overall to kill invaders.

Jul 10, 2022, 14:4907/10/22
06/21/17
Soso

50 B 😂 in tilles 9

cant yeld a single one 😂

So you were fortunate enoughh to win and now you know what they contain.

Not sure what 'cant yeld a single one' means.

What I can say is the new content and speedier yielding, works against the weaker players.

Apart from Silver,in the events there is no multiplication factor for yielding, the targets have increased severely, and the rewards dropped, such that if you have few marches with low troop content  it takes a ridiculous amount of time going back and forth to a tile to get anywhere.

Jul 10, 2022, 15:0407/10/22
07/16/21

Army Training / Need Miracles .. 🤔 

Want to upgrade the palace / Need miracles from ( Soul Shards ) .. 🤔 

I hope you will reconsider these things / Most people have abandoned the game..

Jotunheim competition (that's like cockfighting)

This is the worst contest I've ever seen in the game.

Jul 10, 2022, 18:2707/10/22
01/11/17

Hi xyz and kim69, thank you for the honest feedback, it has been forwarded further👍

I hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations.

Jul 10, 2022, 19:0707/10/22
06/24/14

whorst answer Ivar

afther more then 5 y in this game and more then 1T influence ( naked ) i cant send a march who cover rss from a tille

i wonder how new players can start this game now and rise

you kill game 

Jul 11, 2022, 09:3607/11/22
01/11/17
Soso

whorst answer Ivar

afther more then 5 y in this game and more then 1T influence ( naked ) i cant send a march who cover rss from a tille

i wonder how new players can start this game now and rise

you kill game 

Sorry to hear, that my answer and our update didn't met your expectations. Thank you for your honest feedback. I have forwarded it further 🙏

Jul 11, 2022, 10:2707/11/22
06/21/17

What is the problem with revisiting a rss tile?  

Am not disagreeeing with your opinion that it is the worst update ever, however.

The basis of your complaint being you can't  clear a tile in one visit seems rather self indulgent, what makes you think you have such a right?  Perhaps this is what is wrong with the game.

Jul 11, 2022, 10:4807/11/22
06/11/22

Soo the issue is that most players can't yield whole tile with first try 

Players with plunderer subscription can

Soo the issue is that there isn't a boost like 3000% capacity for 10mins 

If I have to choose to yield 300m tile or 50b with multiple tries I would prefer 50b tile... 

Jul 11, 2022, 19:4307/11/22
09/11/17

always cost even more this game is only for rich people now.... my money is going somewhere else i guess

Jul 13, 2022, 21:3007/13/22
12/22/17
Oolis

I have noticed quite a big difference in, Invader/Uber/Ghost drops.

Ghosts- I seem to get alot less fragments then before update and I have tried killing them at many different % of sustained attack.

Invaders- not sure if its better or worse, but I do notice more gold/vip points and less variaty of materials but more of the materials that do drop during each kill (atleast at final hit)

Ubers- kinda 50/50 cause I seem to get better drops if I stop sustained attack between 150%-300%(best at 300%), and if I get sustained attack between 405%-600% I get worse drops, anywhere between 300-405 is kinda 50/50 if it will be nice or not and under 150 is bad quality but alot of materials/items as usual.

Curious to know if anyone else has noticed changes in drops from Ghosts/Invaders/Ubers and if so how do you think it has changed?

The drops you get from uber is close to what you used to get for lvl 5 invaders, lvl 6 ghosts similer to what you got for lvl 4 ghosts. Since they brought out uber chiefs and supreme ghosts the drops from the others are rubbish. Only reason i can think is to make more money, nothing to do with game enjoyment or game balance. ATM everything VWOC does is for the mega players, smaller players and clans are quitting daily. How long has Asgard been going? how many times has the rewards for checkpoints in Asgard increased? How long has cvc been going? how many times has the rewards been decreased? Most smaller clans players only have 1 event CVC, and that is a broken. I have played this game for over 5 years, at one point we had over 65 active members in our clan. Now we have 3, 32 members quitting in the last 5 months. I used to spend money on this game when it was fun, not so much fun now, more of a chore.

Jul 14, 2022, 09:5407/14/22
06/11/22
Welsh/scot2

The drops you get from uber is close to what you used to get for lvl 5 invaders, lvl 6 ghosts similer to what you got for lvl 4 ghosts. Since they brought out uber chiefs and supreme ghosts the drops from the others are rubbish. Only reason i can think is to make more money, nothing to do with game enjoyment or game balance. ATM everything VWOC does is for the mega players, smaller players and clans are quitting daily. How long has Asgard been going? how many times has the rewards for checkpoints in Asgard increased? How long has cvc been going? how many times has the rewards been decreased? Most smaller clans players only have 1 event CVC, and that is a broken. I have played this game for over 5 years, at one point we had over 65 active members in our clan. Now we have 3, 32 members quitting in the last 5 months. I used to spend money on this game when it was fun, not so much fun now, more of a chore.

Not all updates are meant for mega players

If you start new account you will see how OP are paladins and with paladin rewards you can easily upgrade ur palace to lvl 36 pretty fast 

Jul 14, 2022, 12:5407/14/22
06/21/17

There can be a tendancy to not notice, or not care about changes and cost increases that happen surreptiously.

If you are so engrossed in the game, and are susceptible to click bait, then its much more difficult to see you are being taken for a ride. 

I do not follow your argument that  'not all updates are for mega players' you seem to be suggesting Paladin Cohorts isn't.

As to starting a new account ,unless you are a new player, or an experienced player with devious motivations why would you do this?

New players may be taken in by the experience, and spend a lot ?

Will they stay and continue to do so?

This won't matter so much as long as there others waiting to take the deep dive.

I get the impression that you are a new player and have done as you suggest,  that is rush to palace 36, if so the question is why, to what cost, and will the cost continue?

Jul 14, 2022, 16:0907/14/22
12/22/17
bumba

Not all updates are meant for mega players

If you start new account you will see how OP are paladins and with paladin rewards you can easily upgrade ur palace to lvl 36 pretty fast 

When was the last time you saw a small clan in Jot, Holmgang,Asgard? When was the last time you saw a small clan doing siege during cvc and not being hit by mega players? When was the last time you saw cvc rewards increased? We have had so many players from my kingdom quit this game in the last 6 months, 2-3-4 trillion inf players they can't compete in Jot or Asgard.  how can smaller players/clans. 

Jul 14, 2022, 19:5607/14/22
06/11/22
Welsh/scot2

When was the last time you saw a small clan in Jot, Holmgang,Asgard? When was the last time you saw a small clan doing siege during cvc and not being hit by mega players? When was the last time you saw cvc rewards increased? We have had so many players from my kingdom quit this game in the last 6 months, 2-3-4 trillion inf players they can't compete in Jot or Asgard.  how can smaller players/clans. 

I was just saying that all updates are not meant for mega players like paladins

and cvc rewards are good only  if you are a solo clan.

Jul 18, 2022, 13:0707/18/22
06/11/22
bumba

Uber drops are better if u kill it in ~285% range as they give u 2x random 10x stacked items if u go above that then its 1x random 10x stacked item

Why did I say this ... :(

Jul 20, 2022, 17:2707/20/22
12/22/17

So i just did 15,000 Tasks and got zero yes ZERO legendary tasks. You have a glich no way would you not even get 1 legendary after 15,000 tasks. Or is this a way to make more money with players buying task packs. logged off then on did another 10,000 zero again. logged off and on did 1,000 and got the 500 legendary. So 25,000 Zero legendary then 1000 and get the 500. yep greed me thinks. and you wonder why your rep on gaming sites is getting lower and lower. And why your player base is getting smaller.

Jul 20, 2022, 23:2507/20/22
06/21/17

It has already been asked if there is some hidden way to get sufficient legendary tasks to get the required daily amount.

I wonder myself.  

Apart from a miniscule trial,I have never really tried to do the quest, there seems little point given the infrequent number of times the legendary tasks show up in the standard  every 6 hours refreshment.

Jul 21, 2022, 08:0807/21/22
12/22/17

You need the quests for the new achievement, Devs must have written the code to not give legendary tasks. Only thing i can think of, as you would get legendary doing 25,000 tasks. Bit of a con if you ask me. 

Jul 21, 2022, 08:1507/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 08:16(edited)
01/11/17
Welsh/scot2

You need the quests for the new achievement, Devs must have written the code to not give legendary tasks. Only thing i can think of, as you would get legendary doing 25,000 tasks. Bit of a con if you ask me. 

Hi Welsh/scot2, this is the normal behavior of the game🙏

When it goes for a mass usage, the system generates one group of tasks and repeats them. Please activate tasks from My items menu to receive the desired ones🙂