All Categories

Update: new rules for global Competitions, exile restrictions in the Valley of the Aesir, and more

Update: new rules for global Competitions, exile restrictions in the Valley of the Aesir, and more

Search
Comments
Jul 9, 2020, 18:0907/09/20
08/12/19
Is there changes of exiling player who doesn't belong to your clan? Just for clarification. Thanks!
Jul 9, 2020, 20:0807/09/20
Jul 9, 2020, 20:39(edited)
06/21/17
Have you read the announcement on page 1 and subsequent questions and answers?Is your question not answered in ether place?
Jul 16, 2020, 19:2807/16/20
02/04/17

Stupid changes that are unfair to most players and pander to the big spenders.

Plarium will block players from getting an achievement but won't touch a dead player blocking other players by sitting on a Pioneer point in the forest.

Jul 17, 2020, 00:5107/17/20
06/21/17
You hit the nail on the head there.
Jul 19, 2020, 10:0607/19/20
06/27/20
DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY CARE THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY THEY ARE GREEDY A POX ON THEM ESPECIALLY THE 94 YEAR OLD BILLIONAIR FOUNDER MAY HE ROT IN HADES
Jul 20, 2020, 00:3107/20/20
03/18/20
So smaller clans are unable to use exile to defend their stronghold, even one player could make it back in 10 seconds. If they dont want to have achievements then get rid of them and multiply your level 16 abandoned town count. The ability to exile is expensive to achieve and still expensive to use. If under attack by 3 or more large players you could have to spend 15 to 100k gold on wax seals before they are forced to attack from outside your valley. This is a short sighted change that truly seems to serve no purpose beyond slowing achievement awards. Like drowning your dog to kill a tick on his back!
Aug 26, 2020, 17:0708/26/20
04/17/19

Stop complaining. Literally every aspect of this game is based on palace level. All buildings, knowledge, stats, citadel, etc depend on the palace level. Heck even how good a value your $$ purchase is depends on the palace level. Why think achievments would be different? The ONLY error was not requiring palace levels from the start

Aww no gold to grow but 35s get gold, no fair! Wrong. The level 35s didnt get free gold to grow either, now they've earned it. Nothing unfair bout it at all, just entitled people wanting free stuff, or perhaps something to complain about, despite you know, getting free gold from low level achievements, and eventually the same amount of gold, or opportunity, as everyone.. and have more advantages for faster growth than older players ever did, a trend that'll continue for sake of keeping the game balanced... (bigger better items, event rewards, more aesir, skins, gold from low level achievements, special gear, instead of wasting time chasing worse gear,, etc. 

Conversely new players can buy North gear, and get to level 20+ in an hour, where others spent months. Some would say screw your gold, thats the true injustice lol. I say both are fair and help vikings players stay potentially even across years of play. 

Everyone has that same potential so its fair. And don't say money or time spent matters, cuz its still fair. If you choose to spend money, doesnt mean its unfair to me you got to 35 first. If i choose to do research n craft knowledge and building gear before upgrading anything and it takes me way less boosts and literal months less than you to get to 35, not unfair either. 

And pioneer war is the BEST most viking achievement so just stop complaining and realize how dynamic it is.. if not for the territory wars it would be so boring... build a sh over it for ton of scrolls? (Agro I admit, but..war?) Share with alliance? Sit on spot and hot potato pass to teammate? Snipe one your enemies on? Endless opportunity in foreign  kingdoms if need be, with neutral players.. will they be nice and just give.. or trade cvc opponent Intel? Maybe sweet talk someone. Maybe curse them

Aug 26, 2020, 17:0808/26/20
Aug 26, 2020, 18:32(edited)
04/17/19

herberta said:

So smaller clans are unable to use exile to defend their stronghold, even one player could make it back in 10 seconds. If they dont want to have achievements then get rid of them and multiply your level 16 abandoned town count. The ability to exile is expensive to achieve and still expensive to use. If under attack by 3 or more large players you could have to spend 15 to 100k gold on wax seals before they are forced to attack from outside your valley. This is a short sighted change that truly seems to serve no purpose beyond slowing achievement awards. Like drowning your dog to kill a tick on his back!

Really!? You complain of acheivment when at the same time you say you waste your gold on exiles for enemies,  guess you like to help them.. LOL!.. exiles are a dumb useless wasteful item good only for cannonball achievment. Or maybe boredom.
They are not a way to "defend the stronghold".. they cannot do this. At all.  Unless your opponent is dumb, they are just tricking you into paying for and taking the time to get them the cannonball achievment, (LOL) and laughing at you. There's no reason for them to go IN the valley to fight you, sure to be close but after an exile, no need to go back in valley. whether town, or sh seige they can hit from outside fast and easy with march boost. Heck I bet i could go over 60km away, hit within 2 or 3 seconds, relocate, repeate.. you wouldn't even be able to see me, couldnt attack back.. much smarter than attack from.valley lol. If wanted to. NO reason to go into valley over n over cept for cannonball..
Please tell me you actually "fight" with exiles lmao I wanna watch that ha,  but I suspect you only care cuz the achievment will take a bit longer since you delusionly claimed"serve no purpose besides slowing achievment awards, like drowning dog to kill tick on his back" 
REALLY? Your insane man, thats 10 seconds per exile. It took how long to do each anyway? For someone to fly away,, relocate back,, other player to click on them and exile, repeat..At least 5 seconds id say if focused.. So a whooping 5 extra seconds per exile.. cannonball total is 1002 for all10 levels... x 5 extra sec = 5010 seconds = 83.5 extra minutes on top of 83.5 ..would double duration, So all 10 levels will take a WOOPING extra hour and 23 minutes for TOTAL of under 3 hrs... OH NO how in the world can you survive the 3 hour wait between achievment levels!?!  Thats 9 x 3hr,  = 27 hours! And the 3 it takes.. oh man went from taking minimum of 27 hours to 30 hours! Your right, they slowed it so much you gotta drown your dog now, like a psycho, cuz its soooo long. Weird metaphor btw man.. as for a real reason...
.Ever think how many people started mass exiling, at same time, constantly for achievment? Over n over, on top of name changes,, ring crafting,, etc, plus regular gameplay. So put a cool down timer on the crazy fly across map feuture that's overused, having towns and ghosts and invaders instantly being rendered over n over taxing server.. and that way dont break exilrs or glitch out. Or your right and plarium has a conspiracy to slow cannonball by 83 min to mess with us.. lol