Update: new rules for global Competitions, exile restrictions in the Valley of the Aesir, and more
An update in the North!
• Changes to participation rules for global Competitions
Points for personal and Clan achievements, as well as points for their Kingdom, won't be awarded to Jarls who:
- Joined a Clan in the 30 minutes before a global Competition was announced
- Are not Clan members
- Were expelled from their Clans or quit them during a global Competition
Jarls from opposing Kingdoms can earn points by attacking the warriors of the above Jarls, however.
• A restriction on sending convoys to the Stronghold during a siege
Jarls can no longer send items and resources to the Clan Stronghold when Siege status is active. It is also impossible to activate Siege status until all convoys have returned from the Stronghold.
• A restriction on exiling Jarls from the Valley of the Aesir
After exiling an enemy from the Valley of the Aesir, this function of the Supreme Thing will be unavailable to all Clan members for a while.
• If a Clan overtakes its opponent in the Clans Battle, but the Chief hasn't earned a single point, the victory in a Competition will still be counted.
• The Hero's energy no longer decreases after receiving certain achievements.
• Towns of Chiefs whose Clans hold the Place of Power relocate on the Map without delays.
During the update, access to the game will be restricted, but after the technical maintenance is over you will receive a reward. Don't forget to download the update once access has been restored!