Update: rewards for technical maintenance, restriction on sending messages in chats, and more
Added upon players' requests:
• New rewards as compensation for technical maintenance
The range of rewards that you can receive after technical maintenance is over has been changed.
• Restriction on sending messages
An automatic restriction on sending messages in chats is now available. If it is enabled, then after you send a message, the timer appears. When the timer runs out, you will be able to send a message to the chat again.
• Performed a number of technical improvements that should have a positive effect on the stability of the game process:
- Optimized the updating of clanmates' online/offline status, as well as the functioning of Onslaughts, the Competition rankings window, and chats
- Changed the mechanic for displaying troops led by jötunns who are attacking Clan Strongholds
- Improved the performance of the Navigator