All Categories

Update: rewards for technical maintenance, restriction on sending messages in chats, and more

Update: rewards for technical maintenance, restriction on sending messages in chats, and more

Search
Comments
Jul 3, 2020, 04:0107/03/20
Jul 3, 2020, 06:17(edited)
06/23/17
xyz said:

philo beddoe said:

Game optimization?  For who? For Plarium that`s who. To expand on your greediness by watering down, yet again, the ghosts and invaders. It`s gotten to the point where it is no longer plausible to kill ghosts or invaders. Junk, junk, and more junk are our rewards. Game optimization? That`s funny since I have been putting up with delays, slow downs, and of course the dreaded boot. As I write this, I am not able to sign on. Got the boot that keeps on booting.

Have you noticed or have suspicions of some recent watering down of invaders and ghost drops?

Or is this historical which is more obvious, like the length of time invaders stay open and the rss  especially  with Ubers?

yes it has been going on since 2017 they cut back the amount of time a invader tile last so they would respawn quicker they will soon be  down to just the junk items plarium has to sell more energy packages and have lost a lot of big spenders lately due to all these upgrades to get more money out them and are passing it on to the moderate spenders who need gems and ruins by watering down the drop from them even more to force them to buy more and more energy packs do not know what they will do after they drive everyone out of game with there greed 
Jul 3, 2020, 13:4107/03/20
Jul 3, 2020, 13:42(edited)
06/21/17

Yes I am familiar  with the change to ubers and normal invaders and the lairs having less in them, and running out  time wise much quicker.

This is much more significant with the higher  level invaders because they lower ones are often left untouched.

Thanks for answering, but I was hoping for some response from the other person who posted.

This is because I believe there has been some more recent and significant  changes to the drops and energy requirements  for normal invaders and I would have liked some more opinions on this .

Jul 6, 2020, 10:3607/06/20
04/08/19
alan evony said:

What are you going to do about the russians  takeing and refusing to move on the pioneer tiles? Last  3 upgrades are blocked from russian players who refuse to move.

You should have put timers on those special tiles,to prevent this.
waist more money is what plarium will tell you they want you to build another strong hold and exile them or move to another kingdom where some other ass holes has blocked them most locations you can not even get close enough to to build one and why the hell should i have to change kingdoms plarium is the biggest ass hole they set this up on purpose just to squeeze a little more money out of players but they have gotten there last from me