All Categories

Clans Roll Call giveaway

Clans Roll Call giveaway

Search
Comments
Mar 16, 2019, 21:0803/16/19
09/05/16
771 Necromancers Shadow We are small but fiesty.  Refugees from the closing of Game of Thrones Ascent a bond. never to be broken.  We are democratic our Queen Lelanya a mere figure head.  Become one of the small council and there will be glory.  And loot of course!
Mar 16, 2019, 21:2903/16/19
09/13/17
Hy all. I'm a member of THE GODZ NEW WORLD in the Realm 506 , IRNSULGRED. We need active players. Join our clan to have no regrets
Mar 16, 2019, 22:2003/16/19
Mar 16, 2019, 22:24(edited)
05/15/18

Metalheads United is an ode the mighty ones of Rock and Metal History. Actually based in Gjormert looking for brothers to join!

You like Beards, Music and Bikes?

Join the new Horde of old Steel and let's ROCK!

Mar 17, 2019, 00:0103/17/19
09/29/18

Salut tout le monde viking je veut vous parler de mon clan "valore" de royoum 661.

C'est un clan multinationnal ces mombres sont de plusieures payes de monde, ce qui nous unissent c'est le réspect et l'amour de jeu vikings ware de clan nous nous entraidons les uns les autres les grands aident les petits à grandir ils ont même crée un compt sur laine qu'ils ont nommé académie de valore pour aprendre tout sur le jeu, et ils envoient des mombres faire de séjour chez le clan laider de royoum pour mieux aprendre c'est comme un stage.

Maintenant je suis chez ngn1 "qui est un clan russe " pour quelques semaines ils sont vraiment fôrts.

Mar 17, 2019, 00:2403/17/19
08/23/18

reino: 732

nombre: let zone purge

descripion: somos los mas lindos del server 
Mar 17, 2019, 00:5603/17/19
03/28/18
inknighdslayers we have rewriuuen the rules we all help each me if you ask for help we line up we all help each other ans fight together for the good of all.  Space is limited cause do so well lots of gold is also won n this guild I, myself have been in 5 or so guilds knightslayers are, by far the best I have every been a part of we are in the top ten ranking in power and we are stil growing in power this is a great guild to get in whether u are a seasoned player or a newbie.   For admission talk to jessie she is our recruiter and is a great persom
Mar 17, 2019, 00:5903/17/19
08/19/18

My clan silent but deadly kingdom674 is an open clan come join the fun of a great clan battle.  Gain gold and resources  through the events menu. Happy Hunting fellow jarl . Jon

Mar 17, 2019, 01:2403/17/19
Mar 18, 2019, 21:01(edited)
01/27/19

We are hunters of the wicked and forgers of peace. Our frontier is rife with dark forces that snuff out all that is good and just. We are the light in the center of the darkest chasm of mighty Jotunheim. We are bonded and bound by the love of our clansmen and clanswomen and by almighty Asgard which is home to all the fiercest warriors in all the nine realms. The open path to Valhalla calls with deafening roars and calamitous rumbles and we face it with open arms to embrace our place among the gods of old. We feel it in our very hearts and heed the call. What new wonders undreamt of in our times will we wrought on to all that follow. I find it so exciting that I cannot hold a thought in my mind. The excitement only a free and loving people feel. It is a start of a long journey to which conclusion is uncertain. Whether we are chosen or not, we will always strive to be our best selves for the past and the future of all vikings. May we never live forever so that we cherish all that we have.

Yarl, Jagorn 

Kingdom, 791 Veyjiberg

Clan, peonian chaos
Mar 17, 2019, 03:0703/17/19
08/07/17

[TESPC]  Encrypted_Soldiers

Chief:          Brosern

Influence:    576,260,025,438

Members:    68/112

We are Vikings that live by our motto of having fun while playing the game! This clan is made up from many diverse people from over 10 different countries which work together to achieve our goals during any competition. We have top-notch warriors and we have excellent farmers. It all depends on what you as a member, choose to do. We continually max out our clan points in competitions for maximum gold and rewards.

Our Stronghold is at level 3. All gear is available for your choice of the Viking type of your choice. There is a kingdom peace when no events are scheduled, so there is open farming for resources, kingdom wide. The clan shares their resources as clan members need them. If growth in the game is what you are looking for, and you want to play this game, then this is the clan for you. Members may come and go due to their desire to play the game, but the core group has grown and been together as a clan for over a year, and as a clan, we function well together.

Mar 17, 2019, 04:4103/17/19
Mar 17, 2019, 04:45(edited)
03/17/19

Best clan ever!!!

Yarl, Jagorn

Kingdom, 791 Veyjiberg

Clan, Incognito Intentions

Mar 17, 2019, 08:5803/17/19
11/17/18

The place to be: #759 Enegarjes  clan [ARTST] COD.     A clan that gives you freedom to play as you like to play. We have one basic rule: we help eachother, with answers to questions and with resources if needed. 

We have players from around the world, in every timezone, so you can always have someone in the chat to share whatever you like to.

You can pause in our stronghold if needed, participate in clan competitions you like. We currently have 53 members, so plenty of space to join and share fun with us.

Come and get to know us: try to find out what COD stands for to begin.

See you soon,

Vechten

Mar 17, 2019, 10:1603/17/19
12/29/15

K711 clan valhallas guard [ vg711] 

clan very united and welcoming I am new in this clan and I was very well received active and of course fun because not everything has to be taken seriously since we are here to have fun :)

Mar 17, 2019, 12:1503/17/19
12/26/18

Kingdom 366 

My clan is Moke Nation890 

We are a small clan that is building up our stronghold and open up the special equipment.  We work together to help each other grow,  we welcome all new player to enjoy the game together and have fun and make new friends

Mar 17, 2019, 12:3803/17/19
11/22/18

Dear Vikings,

My kingdom name is Stampbberg (#761), my clan name is Starbright (Newly).

Advantages of joining our clan is, our clan is not only a team of playing just a game, we feel like a family. We interact with our clan members about their real life, and if anyone needs any suggestion regarding anything, we help them giving our suggestions. That is why we feel as a family not a clan.

Our clan is having 60+ members and its a active clan, one of the top clan in our kingdom. We have allied and having NAP with many of our other clans in our kingdom. So there is no tile attack in our kingdom. Due to really active, our kingdom is participating in the league of Odin. We bring lot of boosters and gold for our clan members. We help each other by providing resources and reinforcements. A loved to with this clan due to awesome leadership.

We had Stronghold of 2nd stage, now we have moved (a week back) our stronghold to the new place near to the place of power, even though we have constructed lot of buildings inside the stronghold and had many transformations and special equipment for our players to upgrade. We have lot of items in our clan store to purchase for our clan members.

High scorer of the month will be awarded special rewards and boost packages to purchase from the bank. So far it's a best clan to play.

Mar 17, 2019, 14:3103/17/19
12/20/17
488 Ittanverigan [MZFT] Odin' s Mizfitz.

Far to the north, where the fjords meet the sea, where the snow winds come early and stay late, where the oldest of Oaks become Long ships. Here a clan was born. They took their name form an ancient battle cry- “Odin Owns You All”, a promise of the end for those who stood against us. The clan grows, it fought, and its warriors got better and nastier. We had many battles, some were lost, but most were won, the clan became stronger and made a home. But it was still too small to clam its place and Odin took pity on them. And another clan, like OOYA- hard fighters but small, known as the Mizfits, came to talk. The elders came together and with hard words and rattling of axes an idea formed, 2 to become one. A stronger clan with 4 chiefs to stand and fight for their place in the kingdom of Ittanverigan. How the chiefs, from the Mizfits- the tamer of the flames FireGuy, his second- born of the Valkyrie’s Fireguys Girl. Form OOYA Belsey-Curse the founder and Danli the upstart. A new clan with many powerful warriors and strong Jarls and a new name”Odin’s Mizfits”!!

This new clan cut a swath in the kingdom, giving no quarter and taking no prisoners. They took their place and held it. But a very storng and powerful jarl asked to join us. And he came into the Mizfits, now he was battle wise and of high influence. He ask to join the chiefs and was excepted. But once in power his evil desire to conquer came to fore. Any who chalaged him were tossed out of the clan, no one could ask for the why of things and not be exiled. In short order he stood alone for the clan had in mass giving up all to be without tyranny. 

Now we were still a clan, but no strong hold bore our name, so with worn tools we set out to rebuild. But on high, like the ravens Huginn and Muninn, sat another who, with far seeing eyes, saw the usurper take what was not his and did not like it. So the one called, came to Odins’s Mizfits and said “ Come move into my Storng Hold and I will take your name and we will be One Clan. I ask not to lead you but to fight at your side.” With Odin’s blessing this took place. And many joined us and some lost all to us, we go on, we fight , we win. If you come to Ittanverigan with bared sword we will see, if you draw a bow we will know. Declare war on us if you Must, but remember that THERE IS A REASON WE ARE STILL HERE!!! 

Mar 17, 2019, 14:5203/17/19
/Salvation\ - (5Sola) here.  New clan from a returning player.
Mar 17, 2019, 15:4303/17/19
Mar 17, 2019, 15:45(edited)
02/11/19

Hi everyone our kingdom number is #785, the name of our clan is NO LIMITS, this is an english speaking clan consisting of 89 members this clan is open to anyone who is willing to play and enjoy the game with us. our clan description goes like " Clan is defined as " a group with a strong common interest " and " a large close - knit family " we like to think we are both. Please support the clan by being active. If you are not active you can be expelled after 5 days. Questions and Suggestions are always welcome. Above all have fun. if it doesn't seem like fun then you are in the wrong place". I hope by this description you would know how serious we are in the game.

Mar 17, 2019, 16:1603/17/19
09/12/17

Kingdom 455 - Asterminger - AWESOME kingdom.  Our clan is "No Idiots Please (SNIPS)".  We have 23 active members and a Level 3 Stronghold.  Our focus has been building to catch up with the leader clan in our kingdom.  We are currently ranked #2 in the kingdom.

We have 3 chiefs that alternate to support each other.  Our focus is helping new folks, gathering resources, learning Russian (not doing very good), and supporting Clan and Kingdom battles (is a priority).  We have made alliances with clans on this kingdom to focus our efforts as a kingdom and share knowledge.  We are all still learning and no one is too small to join.

We are a generous clann with resources and information.  We welcome you to our kingdom.  "It is your choice"...

Good, better, best; never let it rest; until your good is better and your better is BEST...
Mar 17, 2019, 16:3503/17/19
10/10/17

Kingdom 455 Asterminger: Our clan is "No Idiots Please", LOL, we recognize that every game has its people that do not support the team.  We call ourselves SNIPS and have a bank for resource loading.  We do some power leveling of the Stronghold with focus on gathering resources.  

Our clan has a Lvl 3 Stronghold and makes building our members.  Three chiefs run this clan so there is always someone on to help.  We build alliances to keep out Kingdom strong.

We welcome new players that help build and are supportive of the Clan and Kingdom.  Join and build.
Mar 17, 2019, 16:3803/17/19
05/04/15

Order Name: [ASBUT] Asgards Brut

Kingdom: 320 / Kengilhaym

Number of members at the moment: 28/108

Language: German/English

Description: We are a little but familiar clan. If we need special equipment, we can change to our motherclan in the same kingdom.

If you are looking for a good clan to start your adventure with Vikings, I think that our clan is the best choice. Jump in our Kingdom and join us! You are welcome!     

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.