All Categories

We can not get into the game (PC)

We can not get into the game (PC)

Search
Comments
Aug 2, 2018, 08:0308/02/18
01/25/17

Hello DEBY JOHNSON! If you see another game account when starting the game in www.plarium.com, you need to log into the site using your account details. If you have entered your account details, but there is still another account open, please contact us via private message, describe your problem logging in and provide details.

Oct 19, 2018, 02:1710/19/18
10/04/18
I'm having the same problem. And let me tell you I have done everything. All the steps. Tried 4 different browsers also. Done my cache blar blar. Also stop asking people to take screen shots and just help us log back into the game. It's the same error for Christ sake. Really annoyed! 
Oct 25, 2018, 09:2710/25/18
11/26/15

Hello,

is there a problem to log in?

At the website i see not the login on the top on the right side.

All browser. Two computer
Oct 25, 2018, 09:5110/25/18
11/26/15

It works now

Oct 25, 2018, 14:2110/25/18
09/11/17

I have an account in Kingdom 369. At peak times, I am unable to get into the game. 

1. These times are normally during the last 2 hours of CvC or KvK events, as well as 30 minutes or so prior to CvC starting.

2. I have supplied Plarium with all of their requests documents several times.

3. I play on a laptop and three other full-size PCs, all at different locations with different service providers (Charter, AT&T, Comcast). All PCs exceed the required specifications.

4. I have tried all solutions provided by Plarium Support: Clear browser cache, stop all other running programs, stopped anti-virus, increased memory, added new graphics card, re-routed my internet traffic through a different access point, used all of the different browsers available for internet use.

5. I created a brand new player in a brand new kingdom. I have never had any trouble getting into the game even when my primary account, at the same time, cannot.

As soon as I get the error saying '\Server Connection Error. Try again in a few minutes' from Kingdom 369, I try new account in kingdom 737 and it goes right in, EVERY TIME.

This issue is the same for 8 of my coworkers with a wide variety of operating systems at work and at home. So, many of them also created a second account and can use it right away, even when their primary/first account gives connection errors.

Plarium is insisting that the error is with my PC, (our PCs if you extend it to the others with the same issues), but I put to you that if the game will play in a different kingdom that has fewer active players than my older kingdom, does that not indicate an overloaded server??

I am CCNA, CCAI, MCSE, MCSA, MCIE, with current certifications in my position as a Systems Engineer for Technology.  Not bragging, just showing that I am not just someone they can bulls#@! and make me go away.  

I have spent thousands on the game and my family and coworkers have made quite an investment in their towns as well.

Right now, we feel ignored and like we have wasted our money.....

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.