All Categories

Why is winning runic coins now restricted to above Palace level 33?

Why is winning runic coins now restricted to above Palace level 33?

Search
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 10:1312/02/22
04/06/18

You are mistaken about shields - as you play you will acquire literally thousands of eight hour shields without effort.  Some come from daily loyalty rewards, some while hitting Ubers and from various other activities also.  You will soon find that you can maintain a shield virtually all the time.

Domain guards are scarse.  You get some as rewards in various events, for example reaching the final checkpoint in the recently completed Trick of the Gods event yielded 12.

Runic coins appear as rewards in the final checkpoints of numerous events and you will get a dribble from quests.  Once you accumulate 1 million keep those as a float because an item comes up about every other season which allows you to buy 1.5 million for 1 million.  Otherwise my own prefeerence is to use runic coins to purchase town skins.  It takes a while to accumulate the 2 million or 4 million coins required but not so very long if you are an active player.

It is irritating to have your town looted on an occasion where your shield is down.  But it is no very big deal.  You lose troops and resources but those are easily replaced.  Your buildings, hero, shaman, hero and shaman skills and equipment, knowledge, aesir etc. etc. are all undamaged and it is those things which you have worked to develop.

Good luck.

Dec 2, 2022, 16:1212/02/22
02/21/18
Plairum Sucks

By placing 7th in the contest by hilling hundreds of Ubers are that are Chiefs. I ssaw 7000, 10,000, 2000,etc Runic Coins that I finally won. only to go to  the store and see I only had 100,000 coins and could not use any.  I have worked REALLY hard to get to Lvl 31 today. And it looks like lvl 32 and 33 are out of range. You have NOIWHERE to buy Mine Domain shields, and also Hard to get town Shields. So little guys are just kicked around by a lot of just plain Bullies. I played this game back in early 2000s I spent $1800 US and still could not get out of the range of bullies. After being trashed and trashed I quit. Now unfortunatly I have started again only with the same old crap. This game is rigged for the bullies, no support for smaller players.

How did you play this game in the early 2000's when the first kingdom only opened in 2015, and even if you did play this before, or one like it , what made you think it would be any dfferent, or better now?

Dec 2, 2022, 18:2312/02/22
11/07/22

Tell me HOW is it even Fair. That I spend $20.00 to buy a Packags that has 10,000 Rubic Coins in it, BUT I DONT GET WHAT I PAY FOR! And I kill hundreds of Ubers in a Competition and take 7th in Warrior League, which gained me 10s of thousnads Runic Coins. AND I GET NONE! Damn Plarium, you are Stealing from me and NOT giving me what I pay for, nor, what i FAIRLY EARN!

Dec 2, 2022, 18:5412/02/22
02/21/18

I  don't know why or if you didn't get the coins from 7th place,but try looking in my items in the chest on the town page for purchases from the bank.

Dec 11, 2022, 00:0812/11/22
05/27/21

yeaah ,  ouch . 

logging in is not that hard. it is the connection to play the actual game. 

the progress bar stops at  50 , and will only stay there.

i have cleaned the cache, restarted the pc, restarted the router, reinstalled the game. 

i can go to alot of places and play games on the pc/laptop , but theirs is the only only one 

has a problem with connection.

i wonder if it thas anything to do with not actually purchashing anything.  i have on the other account , but not this one. . . . same senario tho with the other account. . . only loads to 50 .

it has been almost a week sence i have last played.

will i ever get the chance to taste the mead that i have prepared ???

Dec 11, 2022, 02:5712/11/22
02/21/18

Contact support and make a  ticket.