All Categories

Stronghold Siege difficulty upgrade

Stronghold Siege difficulty upgrade

Search
Comments
Dec 11, 2022, 19:1612/11/22
09/15/15

As long as there is somebody impatient and willing to pay more money  for an edge in strength over someone else that inflation is then inevitable. The only way to stop inflation is make it impossible to buy that edge so that you have to earn that advantage by spending time playing the game - which is not much good for Plarium's pockets .... (unless they sell advertising space?).

The art of playing this game is to get better, not bigger (there is always going to be someone else that is bigger, and bigger players always need bigger opponents for the rewards that they need to get to continue getting bigger).

Dec 12, 2022, 09:4612/12/22
05/20/20
Krusher

I havn't spent money now since July.  I have been playing since 2017 and the latest updates especially moving the goal posts on the Stronghold  Siege is the death Knoll.  Why not make the option to build a more  competitive SH and put in higher leagues  for those "Bored"  then its their choice to upgrade or not.  Most clans now can't progress in Asgard because the Monsters have the Monopoly.  WRET and Co insured that from the start.  Jotenheim is Gone in 60 seconds unless you have trained a ludicrous amount of meat.  Which then ramps up your clans influence to ensure that you draw huge monster clans in CVC, Holmgang, Fury and KVK.  Only chance we had to get shards was doing peacetime sieges which were hard enough for us mere mortals, as its a challenge to get people motivated these days.  Even so we could manage, have some fun and get some shards.  Now Pink and gold are impossible.  Blue is as well and wipes out everyones T8 (Which is then a challenge to replace) but you have a shot if the right troop types are there.  Green/Silver and Grey are the level we can achieve now and we were not that weak before.  Last siege I managed 18M shards.  normally its four times that amount. plus you have to send and recall troops for the full 2 hours so you dont lose all your troops.    Its match fixing of the highest order, the game is rigged for failure and non progression unless you spend a fortune.  I sense this is PLariums last hoorah and they will hope that people will spend large sums in order to progress then cancel the game.  I for one am not paying for PLariums christmas party!!  You are supposed to be clever people and the only conclusion I can come to is you want the game to end.   Seasonal store skins have gone up from 3M to 7M as well... you are having a laugh seriously ......

I have quit. Spending time in my garden doing things I delayed for a long time because of this game. Feels great.

Dec 12, 2022, 14:2412/12/22
10/26/22

I think all of u are to desperate to put money in this kind of game , what u win in the end after 5 7 year playing just speding 1k 10k 25k euros or dollars did u get back any $1 back no , his game or all games likethis is to be rich to get money from some desperate player who stay at home and have time or like my grandpa to play and to feel strong or soemthing in real life it can be (strong), This is not a game but bisnes till have desperate people like u who spend money without getting nothing back also to kill a lot of troops for those rewards is the most stupid thing i have seen till now really without offend no one open eyes u spend billions triliosn troops and u get 0.0! reward of the cost u loose in troops. good luck guys u are making plairum rich with ur desperate profil.

Dec 13, 2022, 06:4212/13/22
05/20/20
Bai kai

I think all of u are to desperate to put money in this kind of game , what u win in the end after 5 7 year playing just speding 1k 10k 25k euros or dollars did u get back any $1 back no , his game or all games likethis is to be rich to get money from some desperate player who stay at home and have time or like my grandpa to play and to feel strong or soemthing in real life it can be (strong), This is not a game but bisnes till have desperate people like u who spend money without getting nothing back also to kill a lot of troops for those rewards is the most stupid thing i have seen till now really without offend no one open eyes u spend billions triliosn troops and u get 0.0! reward of the cost u loose in troops. good luck guys u are making plairum rich with ur desperate profil.

This game was about fun for me. And year in year out gamefun costs money, unless you want to play chess. The return is not just winning but also learning about tactical mistakes you made or from strategic gameplay of the opponent. At least until they introduced lvl 40. Yet up to the upgrade of Jotun troops it was still possible to have a good game, but now we are forced into big clans and mindlessly throwing billions of troops at one another. That stinks. Once again, I am not bitter about the first five years in this game at all or about the money I spent. The changes implied since lvl 40s simply suck. Last year covid kept me in the game, but this year I lost my motivation and the Jotun upgrade was the nail in the coffin. So no, it is not about money, it is what they made of this game that sucks. 

Dec 18, 2022, 07:3112/18/22
01/14/22
Krusher

I havn't spent money now since July.  I have been playing since 2017 and the latest updates especially moving the goal posts on the Stronghold  Siege is the death Knoll.  Why not make the option to build a more  competitive SH and put in higher leagues  for those "Bored"  then its their choice to upgrade or not.  Most clans now can't progress in Asgard because the Monsters have the Monopoly.  WRET and Co insured that from the start.  Jotenheim is Gone in 60 seconds unless you have trained a ludicrous amount of meat.  Which then ramps up your clans influence to ensure that you draw huge monster clans in CVC, Holmgang, Fury and KVK.  Only chance we had to get shards was doing peacetime sieges which were hard enough for us mere mortals, as its a challenge to get people motivated these days.  Even so we could manage, have some fun and get some shards.  Now Pink and gold are impossible.  Blue is as well and wipes out everyones T8 (Which is then a challenge to replace) but you have a shot if the right troop types are there.  Green/Silver and Grey are the level we can achieve now and we were not that weak before.  Last siege I managed 18M shards.  normally its four times that amount. plus you have to send and recall troops for the full 2 hours so you dont lose all your troops.    Its match fixing of the highest order, the game is rigged for failure and non progression unless you spend a fortune.  I sense this is PLariums last hoorah and they will hope that people will spend large sums in order to progress then cancel the game.  I for one am not paying for PLariums christmas party!!  You are supposed to be clever people and the only conclusion I can come to is you want the game to end.   Seasonal store skins have gone up from 3M to 7M as well... you are having a laugh seriously ......

I could not agree more. 

Dec 26, 2022, 19:4712/26/22
07/24/22

Sounds like doom and gloom is on the horizon...how much does it cost to farm resources????

Dec 29, 2022, 13:5812/29/22
05/20/20
mmull7621

Sounds like doom and gloom is on the horizon...how much does it cost to farm resources????

Nobody is talking about rss here except you. And I have no idea what lvl is your town, but if you want to be a lvl 40, you need to buy. Either gold or tons of rss. If you call all this doom and gloom, I am guessing you are still a lower lvl player who doesn't spend much money on the game.