Beating a Bully

Beating a Bully

Search
Comments
Mar 12, 2019, 05:0203/12/19
02/13/19
Also, Anyone can use drakkars to move there

Trevarius said:

We continue to harass them, and along with our other clan allies, We just piss em off. Play their games  when we can, and carry on with Our clan duties. Thanks for checking up. As far as Our nationalities: Out of Many, One. Many nations, One clan

WDYWTNTF said:

I have just been doing a bit of fact finding,

Your Kingdom is the 11th newest, and only 40 days old, and at the moment I am not sure if any one can use drakkars to move there.

There is little point in weak or novice players moving as they would find themselves in a similar postion to yourself.

Most of the problem clan already have massive influence and high level palaces.

I have been watching them in the centre of the enemy kingdom forest . zooming around killing and harvesting from ubers.

Its clear you are not able to be able to do this unless you have played before, and as suggested,planned the whole operation and organised a clan jump to take over a new kingdom.

I might have guessed the type and  nationality of those involved.

Good luck.

Mar 12, 2019, 18:4603/12/19
02/21/18

I was referencing the bully clan, not yours.

Of course one ought not to make rash judgements, and cast all with the faults of some, but it would seem mostly, though not always, its one nationality that is a big source of kingdom problems.

As to the drakkar move, I  am not up to speed with the current rules on moving to a newly opened kingdom.

Also I have heard it said it cost more to move there than an older one.

Mar 14, 2019, 12:2703/14/19
06/02/17

You cannot move to a kd using drakars unless it's 3 months old. We worked around that last year just preped lvl 5 jumpers as soon as 697 opened we moved there took control of the kd and established rules from start, got all leaders to one chat, shared information on game with all clans and brought our mains 3 months later. People were skeptical but they quickly realized we really meant no harm just strong kd for winning events, and we did, we were unbeaten for a very long time thing streak was 18 kvks until we finally lost one. 

I don't think there is any other way to get a good kd going, we were very disappointed in our original kingdom for problems that were so far in couldn't be fixed. That's why we planed and based on that harsh experience made a new kd good for all. We don't let anyone move to our kd if we can help it ofc cos it's a gamble for it to be a well built person but a maniac or a very poorly built large account which is a normal person or a mix of that. You never know so best not take anyone outside kd just to be safe. But there will be ppl who can just jump unannounced like that one guy did but we dealt with him alright he is gone. 

If it's your first time playing a kd it's seldom a smooth experience just cos there are others who are doing it again and it's again a cointoss if they are jackasses or trully wanna help. 
Mar 15, 2019, 02:0003/15/19
02/21/18

So you confirmed what I had suspected about moving with drakkars to a new kingdom.

I was too lazy to confirm this when I posted my vague recollections on this matter.

He will have to wait for bigger guns to move there, unless there are others who are prepared to similarly do as you did, but this would seem to be a waste of planning, given some clan did this already and has a stranglehold  on his kingdom.

Mar 15, 2019, 07:0003/15/19
02/13/19
I have established an ally with a powerful, awesome clan. I am a liason to this clan while Still being loyal to My clan. We rape n pillage the Commie Bullies clans as much as possible. Because, Vikings
Mar 16, 2019, 09:5703/16/19
06/02/17

WDYWTNTF said:

Of course one ought not to make rash judgements, and cast all with the faults of some, but it would seem mostly, though not always, its one nationality that is a big source of kingdom problems.

Have see problem with plenty of nationalities... maybe russians seem to be more a problem due to the language barrier...

it can be easily solved... plarium only need need to allow the copy/paste in the browser game, so we can use google translate... better communication can solve plenty of problems...

Mar 16, 2019, 12:5103/16/19
02/21/18
Trevarius said:

I have established an ally with a powerful, awesome clan. I am a liason to this clan while Still being loyal to My clan. We rape n pillage the Commie Bullies clans as much as possible. Because, Vikings
You are to be commended for your effort.
Mar 17, 2019, 15:3703/17/19
02/13/19
Thanks to All for your input and suggestions. May we never have to fight, cause I'm tired of getting my Ass whooped
Mar 18, 2019, 04:0903/18/19
02/21/18
I  would suggest that its only because they have been playing the game longer than you.
Mar 21, 2019, 19:0603/21/19
02/13/19
Well is there at least a way we can understand, unilaterally, each others language?