Republic Uprising- recruiting

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Dec 26, 2015, 16:0212/26/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Almost every Recruitment thread becomes a thread about CK-BASILIUS ERRANT LE'REAPER  

Commander, don't worry, the Wasteland knows you and, possibly, loves you. Some of our Commanders may think that you claim attention. Remember, you don't need to prove how cool you are under each Recruitment thread. Just believe in yourself and prove your strength on the battlefield.

Sure, you are free to ask questions to the Clan Leaders, if you are really interested to know more about the Clans. They will be also useful for other players who are interested too.

Commander PHOENIX13 BIRD , I wish you good luck in finding good players who will be able to represent your Clan with good grace 

Wow......Tank you.

wait..... I meant THANK you.
Dec 27, 2015, 00:4312/27/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)
We may not be large enough, but that's how an empire begins. you expand and colonize. it's only been nearly over 4 months since we decided what we want to do, it's too early to be that powerful like the top 10. over time we will grow. i dont know when, but if we work hard enough our empire will become powerful. all it takes is patience. why do you think those top 10 became that why, they were one of the first clans ever made when this game was created. it's only been half a year since republic uprising was created. takes a lot more time for an empire to grow than a single clan. if you have experience in politics you will know how an empire should be created. also, im one of the members of the imerial nation. im just viewing clans to see which ones would be kind enough to start peace agreements and trade routes to. 
Dec 27, 2015, 15:4812/27/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

arthur said:

We may not be large enough, but that's how an empire begins. you expand and colonize. it's only been nearly over 4 months since we decided what we want to do, it's too early to be that powerful like the top 10. over time we will grow. i dont know when, but if we work hard enough our empire will become powerful. all it takes is patience. why do you think those top 10 became that why, they were one of the first clans ever made when this game was created. it's only been half a year since republic uprising was created. takes a lot more time for an empire to grow than a single clan. if you have experience in politics you will know how an empire should be created. also, im one of the members of the imerial nation. im just viewing clans to see which ones would be kind enough to start peace agreements and trade routes to. 

hmm if you haven't already you should give republic uprising a shot. 

here's rec38's coordinates X100, Y470. shoot him a PM and I'm sure he'd be happy to start business with you.