more emitter for plarium

more emitter for plarium

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Feb 18, 2023, 15:5802/18/23
12/20/13
Daria

Wow, I do really like your gaming zeal and enthusiastic approach to the battles. I can only wish this to other Сommanders. 💪

Сurrently, our system works in such a way that we identify places where there are not enough emitters and add them when there is a real need. I think it's a pretty nice idea to raise the offense limits. However, our team is not ready to make such changes because it may completely change the course of the game. I'll save your suggestion. And thanks for being so passionate about interactions with other players!

I know my opinion will be inconsequential(as always), You see I only wanted to say it :) this game stopped being fun a few years ago when everyone decided to play defensive. Thankfully I`ve been around here since the very beggining since Tuenti`s server (aka the times when Quantum cannons looked like vacuum cleaners) and I can say that I enjoyed the best years the game had I`ve fight against the very best players every server I played had to offer and took wathever I wanted to take from them, I`ve beat entire clans and took their territories etc in other words I do not need to prove anything anymore. On the other hand I feel sad for the newest players that will remain here doing absolutelly nothing except getting emitters and stack them full of defenses and bunkering troops to protect them from tactic weapons. Congratulations total domination became total abunkeration keep adding emmis to make it last another 10 years like this.

Feb 20, 2023, 13:1202/20/23
02/19/16

please dont do that smal clans have no chance to hold an emitter 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Feb 23, 2023, 11:5602/23/23
04/05/21
IVAN

I know my opinion will be inconsequential(as always), You see I only wanted to say it :) this game stopped being fun a few years ago when everyone decided to play defensive. Thankfully I`ve been around here since the very beggining since Tuenti`s server (aka the times when Quantum cannons looked like vacuum cleaners) and I can say that I enjoyed the best years the game had I`ve fight against the very best players every server I played had to offer and took wathever I wanted to take from them, I`ve beat entire clans and took their territories etc in other words I do not need to prove anything anymore. On the other hand I feel sad for the newest players that will remain here doing absolutelly nothing except getting emitters and stack them full of defenses and bunkering troops to protect them from tactic weapons. Congratulations total domination became total abunkeration keep adding emmis to make it last another 10 years like this.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your game experience. Your comments are valuable to us and help us improve the game for all players. We understand that you may have had some frustrations, and we want to assure you that we're committed to providing an enjoyable and engaging experience. We hope that you'll continue to play and see the improvements we make. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Jul 1, 2023, 20:3007/01/23
Jul 2, 2023, 04:41(edited)
03/06/14

It has been around two years since any new Emiters have been added.  Let them add more it will give the scared big teams a chance to fight for those new emitters against much weaker clans. Or losing spots as a clan rankings is more likely why Ivan doesn't want new emitters added. lol

Jul 2, 2023, 04:4107/02/23
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

It has been around two years since any new Emiters have been added.  Let them add more it will give the scared big teams a chance to fight for those new emitters against much weaker clans. Or losing spots as a clan rankings is more likely why Ivan doesn't want new emitters added. lol

Thanks for your suggestion. Devs will decide IF and WHEN new emitters will be added,

Jul 2, 2023, 04:5707/02/23
Jul 2, 2023, 05:22(edited)
03/06/14
BiohazarD

They generally add emitters when a certain % of the current ones are held by players rather than morgana for a certain length of time (the specifics aren't disclosed to players).  Most of the emitters are now held so I'd guess we're getting close

At this time and has been for quite some time there is no emitter held by Morgana. all are held by clans.

They change hands from time to time but mostly by clans alts hitting their own emitters. so they can get upgrade points and badges. A form of cheating that's been going on for many years.

MoR is the biggest one that has been doing this from the start. MoR found the loophole in infest and made good on it by getting big payouts of troops so they could fill emitters quickly and take down others. Plus use alt clans to build offense to take down their own emitters then take them back to rebuild to the top level. They are not the only ones that did this and why some cried so hard when infest was changed so they could no longer get the big payouts in troops to keep doing this.

BTW I took a screenshot of this and also made copies of the content just in case it gets deleted.

Jul 2, 2023, 07:0307/02/23
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

At this time and has been for quite some time there is no emitter held by Morgana. all are held by clans.

They change hands from time to time but mostly by clans alts hitting their own emitters. so they can get upgrade points and badges. A form of cheating that's been going on for many years.

MoR is the biggest one that has been doing this from the start. MoR found the loophole in infest and made good on it by getting big payouts of troops so they could fill emitters quickly and take down others. Plus use alt clans to build offense to take down their own emitters then take them back to rebuild to the top level. They are not the only ones that did this and why some cried so hard when infest was changed so they could no longer get the big payouts in troops to keep doing this.

BTW I took a screenshot of this and also made copies of the content just in case it gets deleted.

Posts that do not violate the Forum rules dont get deleted Commander. 

Jul 2, 2023, 21:5407/02/23
Jul 2, 2023, 22:07(edited)
03/06/14
Hand of DooM

To add to my last post-Plaruim has known about this for years but has let it happen and not Banned those with ALT accounts and ALT clans used to cheat the system and the other players from having a fair playing field in games. Why is this not taken care of by Plarium? Are those Plarium own made-up clans? I really think so since Plarium has done nothing to fix this. 

Jul 3, 2023, 07:0707/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 08:49(edited)
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

To add to my last post-Plaruim has known about this for years but has let it happen and not Banned those with ALT accounts and ALT clans used to cheat the system and the other players from having a fair playing field in games. Why is this not taken care of by Plarium? Are those Plarium own made-up clans? I really think so since Plarium has done nothing to fix this. 

ALTS are not forbidden in the Plarium games.

Creating a new Clan by using ALTS accounts is therefore also not forbidden in Plarium Games.

Jul 3, 2023, 14:2307/03/23
03/06/14
{****}GENERAL{****}

ALTS are not forbidden in the Plarium games.

Creating a new Clan by using ALTS accounts is therefore also not forbidden in Plarium Games.

When was that changed? When I signed up it clearly stated in the agreement you were only allowed one account.

Jul 3, 2023, 14:2807/03/23
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

When was that changed? When I signed up it clearly stated in the agreement you were only allowed one account.

ALTS were never prohibited by Plarium. Alts were not allowed in Facebook.

There was never a statement from Plarium multiple accounts were not allowed. It is/was a Facebook rule.

Jul 3, 2023, 15:0207/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 16:13(edited)
03/06/14
{****}GENERAL{****}

ALTS were never prohibited by Plarium. Alts were not allowed in Facebook.

There was never a statement from Plarium multiple accounts were not allowed. It is/was a Facebook rule.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/520_archive/23911_-multi-accounting-report---repeat/

Multi – Accounting Policy 

By using Plarium’s Services players agree NOT to have more than one account at any given time. 

Players found to be in violation of this policy will receive disciplinary action. Their alternate accounts will be permanently blocked without notice, though they may retain access to one primary account at the discretion of the Plarium Customer Support Team contingent upon a commitment to create no further accounts in the future. Additional violations may result in permanent banning from the game.

We understand that multiple players may share the same IP address. These players may still need to prove they are different people. If you have had your account blocked due to suspicion of multi-accounting, you must individually contact our Support Team for us to determine the authenticity of your account.

How to Report Multi-Accounts.

When reporting multi-account abusers, we ask that all our players use the following procedure: gather as much evidence as possible -- be it screenshots, links to profiles, locations in the game, etc. -- and then e-mail it to Customer Support. You can also use the designated threads on our official social boards

We carefully review all of these reports, and sometimes this can take a bit of time. We ask for your patience.

Please note that in some situations we may be unable to tell you the specific outcome of our investigations, as it may violate the privacy of our users. 

Edit: you must be very new to modding and this game to not know this? Aw, I see you have only been at this since 2019? 

I have been here since 2014 on the forum's first post, more lurking before that.

Please get your facts straight before posting. 

Nowhere in the above Accounting Policy does it say Facebook only, but if you read what it says: By using Plarium’s Services this would give the impression it means ALL Plarium’s Services nothing other than. End game.

Jul 3, 2023, 16:2707/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 16:47(edited)
02/14/19

Not up-to-date anymore and probably removed in 2016 so irrelevant to mention.

Yes you are right I am a very new moderator. I hope you dont mind I comment/answer issues based on actual facts instead of outdated rules from 2016.

I will for sure contact you when needed.

This issue I consider closed.

Jul 3, 2023, 16:4607/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 17:00(edited)
03/06/14

This game was being played in almost any web browser for a good while before it was released on Facebook.

Those were the rules then  "for browser users" and should have been enforced back then as well as being the rules for today.

Changing the rules should be published for all to read so we know the rules. IF these are real facts?

Could you please post these new rules for this game? Or show where this was removed as a Policy ?

Thanks

I would think with such a strong Policy it would have been released in some way that this had been changed?

Maybe I miss it, again please post these info links.

Jul 3, 2023, 17:0807/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 17:25(edited)
03/06/14
{****}GENERAL{****}

Not up-to-date anymore and probably removed in 2016 so irrelevant to mention.

Yes you are right I am a very new moderator. I hope you dont mind I comment/answer issues based on actual facts instead of outdated rules from 2016.

I will for sure contact you when needed.

This issue I consider closed.

I see you edited your post, most of that didn't read that way in your original post. lol 

And why my next post reads the way it does. 

Jul 3, 2023, 17:1707/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 17:25(edited)
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

I see you edited your post, most of that didn't read that way in your original post. lol 

And why my next post reads the way it does. 

I just found the rules  of Conduct for you as part of the terms of use.

A link is at the bottum of this comment

3. RULES OF CONDUCT

By using Plarium's Service you agree NOT to (or solicit another user to):

• act or allow any behavior that violates the rules of the Third-Party Platform, provided that the access to the Service is made through such a platform;
  • create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
  • create an Account or use the Service if you are a convicted sex offender;
  • have an Account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by Plarium, or previously been banned from playing any Plarium game;
  • use your Account, the Site, or Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk email, or repetitive messages (spim and spam) to anyone;
  • use your Account or Service to engage in any illegal conduct;
  • access another user's account without permission;
  • use the Site or Service in any manner that violates any applicable laws or regulations or that is prohibited by these Terms;
  • sell, buy, trade, or exploit for any commercial purposes (or attempt any of these actions), any part of the Services, including, but not limited to, Accounts, Virtual Currency, and Virtual Goods, other than in a manner stipulated in the Games;
  • collect or harvest any information about other users;
  • post, request, or link to sexually explicit, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially, ethnically, or religiously insulting, discriminative, threatening, or hateful on the basis of gender or political views, inciteful, deceptive, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive material or conduct;
  • discuss, promote, or depict any form of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation, or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor;
  • use features of the Site or Service for anything other than their intended purpose;
  • interfere with or disable any security-related features of the Site or Service, or any part thereof, including any Service available on or through any Third-Party Platforms;
  • decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, including any Service available on or through Third-Party Platforms;
  • engage in any other prohibited conduct;
  • You further represent and warrant that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to any governmental embargos (including and without limitation, under embargos issued by the US, EU, UK and Australia), or that has been designated by the any governmental authority as a "terrorist-supporting" country; and (b) you are not listed on any list of prohibited or restricted parties.

Any use of the Service in violation of these limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your license, and may subject you to liability for violations of law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Plarium reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Use or the Service itself. In the event of a breach of any of the above, Plarium will decide at its sole discretion what actions, if any, it will take, including terminating your Account, prohibiting you from using the Service, and/or informing the appropriate authorities. 

https://plarium.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

Anything else I can help you with? :)

Jul 3, 2023, 17:2607/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 17:29(edited)
03/06/14

I see that is rule 3: and is more about sex than anything else. How many more are there? I know it must be a 1: and 2: since there is a 3: Thanks for your time.

Edit Thanks for the link it wasn't there when I made this post. 

Jul 3, 2023, 17:2907/03/23
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

I see that is rule 3: and is more about sex than anything else. How many more are there? I know it must be a 1: and 2: since there is a 3: Thanks for your time.

Edit Thanks for the link it wasn't there when I made this post. 

You must have missed the link to the Terms of use.

https://plarium.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

Any questions? Here to help you Commander :)

Jul 3, 2023, 17:3207/03/23
Jul 3, 2023, 17:36(edited)
03/06/14

I tried locating it myself before asking but must have used the wrong terms and couldn't find it.  Thanks again.

Edit: Give me some time to read over the link I may have questions.

Jul 3, 2023, 17:3707/03/23
02/14/19
Hand of DooM

I tried locating it myself before asking but must have used the wrong terms and couldn't find it.  Thanks again.

Edit: Give me some time to read over the link I may have questions.

You are welcome. I am sure your question about having multiple accounts is answered.

Case closed :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.