All Categories

Beacons

Beacons

Search
Comments
Aug 20, 2019, 11:1308/20/19
09/21/16

Hello, I don't know how to use the forum a lot and I apologize if I make mistakes.

I have been playing on server 2 for some time and I noticed that the territory is composed of about 200 beacons, in server 1 there are about 800 :(

In server 1 the 200 beacons are conquered by the 5/6 strongest leagues with a lot of defense inside, this makes the attack and the conquest by the smallest leagues practically impossible.

Just look at the tournament rankings to verify that the usual leagues always participate.

I believe that all this is profoundly unfair as it prevents small leagues from participating and the advantages of the beacons are spread only for the few, and the distance between adults and children is out of all proportion.

I think the number of beacons in server 2 should be increased so that they can't all defend them with huge defenses so the game becomes more balanced, giving everyone the chance to participate and have fun.

I understand the economic interests and the weight that the big leagues have but a greater balance would give the possibility to motivate the entry of new players.

Thank you for your attention and I apologize for the mistakes I may have made.

Good day

Aug 21, 2019, 06:1408/21/19
01/11/16

Loner Hohenstaufen said:

Hello, I don't know how to use the forum a lot and I apologize if I make mistakes.

I have been playing on server 2 for some time and I noticed that the territory is composed of about 200 beacons, in server 1 there are about 800 :(

In server 1 the 200 beacons are conquered by the 5/6 strongest leagues with a lot of defense inside, this makes the attack and the conquest by the smallest leagues practically impossible.

Just look at the tournament rankings to verify that the usual leagues always participate.

I believe that all this is profoundly unfair as it prevents small leagues from participating and the advantages of the beacons are spread only for the few, and the distance between adults and children is out of all proportion.

I think the number of beacons in server 2 should be increased so that they can't all defend them with huge defenses so the game becomes more balanced, giving everyone the chance to participate and have fun.

I understand the economic interests and the weight that the big leagues have but a greater balance would give the possibility to motivate the entry of new players.

Thank you for your attention and I apologize for the mistakes I may have made.

Good day

Hello,

Server1 has more active players than any other server so it is the reason for having lesser beacons comparatively. Its a balance they have to maintain in game.

From time to time developers keep adding beacons, so hopefully, you can see these numbers rise in the future.