Search
Comments
Apr 12, 2021, 01:4904/12/21
06/15/17

I waited all last week for champions duel :(

Apr 27, 2021, 18:2104/27/21
02/13/17
Annabelle

As you seem to like French, I will write it like this ...

I don't actually know what is more annoying, knowing that there are indeed differences between the servers, or knowing that you are lying to us and you don't seem in the least to bother you.

I would point out to you that at the base, the fact of creating several worlds comes from the fact that the game becomes, over time, too heavy, and that to guarantee a better gaming experience you have to split it into several servers. It is not an idea of ​​ours, but it is one of your creations. I fully understand why. From there, therefore, there should be no difference between the servers, if not the players and the way they play.

So I can't understand the differences we can see between S2 and the others. If you want to make different servers, eg one more offensive, the other geared towards CDBs, etc. You just have to say it and give players a chance to choose their server based on their preferences and skills, but not by hiding info that we might find useful.

Regarding CBD, I also don't understand what bothers you about increasing them. Several simple observations:

- of 1 the players ask you. No need to tell us that half of the server has not yet reached level 200, the only thing that could motivate this answer is the fact that you worry about the differences in levels too large between the players !!! And, excuse me, but I never saw anything in your way of doing things that could justify that. A priori you, as long as players buy your packs, you really do not care about the rest! (and at worst, you create tournaments with several levels, it's simple, you already do it for some. A player with level 240 CBD will therefore not cross a player with a more modest level, that's all).

- of 2 players ask you! I'll say it again, but it's important, because if some people ask you to increase the level of CBDs, it's because they're playing Stormfall, and they're interested in it. So why block them because of players not playing, or worse! who no longer play precisely because they are tired of the inconsistencies of your system!

- now that these CDBs were created, I don't think it's complicated to implement them on S2. You should be happy with such enthusiasm and could take advantage of the fact that there is something that still motivates older players, the rest after a while is quite off-putting.

I doubt that you will answer this message like the others, at least this one is in French, you can always pretend that you do not understand it, as on the global chat ... surprising because there are people on your team who answer me in quite honorable French on the game (bad faith when you hold us).

Finally, at least pretend to take a little interest in the complaints of the players who, I repeat, are there because they want to. Stormfall is a game, it doesn't have to be. And a game must rhyme with fun and envy, if it becomes a priesthood then indeed, all the players before me will be right, it will not be worth playing with you anymore. Remember, the competition is tough, it's always a shame to quit a game when you've spent time in it, but it's our strictest right.

A good hearer!  

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec tes paroles

AnnabelleModerator
Apr 28, 2021, 01:1304/28/21
11/25/16
valdeirbvt

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec tes paroles

My French is not great, but je suis entièrement d'accord avec tes paroles 🙂