All Categories

Vip

Vip

Search
Comments
Jun 1, 2018, 18:1306/01/18
02/14/15
I just think it would be a lot better if every1 would be able to purchase that VIP castle skin what gives u an xtra +500 def bonus   !! :)))
Jun 2, 2018, 19:2906/02/18
10/15/15
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

I just think it would be a lot better if every1 would be able to purchase that VIP castle skin what gives u an xtra +500 def bonus   !! :)))
I asked to give my vip skin to one of my members but it wasnt possible. Would be cool to be able to share it with members in the league youre in.
Jun 2, 2018, 19:3106/02/18
10/15/15
Montechristo® said:

One think I have to say, you choose to create this VIP style and you separated the game in categories iam a coiner I coin when I want, if I want and when the package are interesting. Iam a Marshall in a league and I listen my players talking about it every day.

P.s. Utlist give the chance to all players to become a VIP member of stormfall with criterias and points. 
I can say it is not based on how much you spend. One of my members spends a lot on this game and is active in 4 servers. Another doesnt spend much and is active in one server and that player got it over the other. It does make some feel left out and that part I think should be more frequent and only go for a certain amount of time for how long a member has vip.
Jun 2, 2018, 20:1106/02/18
02/14/15

I think plarium should think about creating more than one type f VIP castle skins

VIP among coiners 

VIP castleskin fr players that play longer than 3 years

& a diff one for those who want to buy vip castleskin ( any1 can get it) 
Jun 3, 2018, 15:3306/03/18
06/15/17
Vip skin is a special item, is not supposed to buy it 
Jun 3, 2018, 15:3406/03/18
06/15/17
But a vip skin for free players will be great 😀
Jun 4, 2018, 04:2706/04/18
02/14/15
Chascon said:

Jun 4, 2018, 04:3206/04/18
02/14/15
Cascon u a troll stop replying on my posts I’m not here to talk to a noob about v I p plz get a life
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2018, 07:2406/05/18
10/24/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Cascon u a troll stop replying on my posts I’m not here to talk to a noob about v I p plz get a life

Hi ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ!

Please review our Forum rules here, and especially paragraphs 1.2 and 3.2. It would be great to maintain a warm a friendly atmosphere, where the players can help each other. Please note, that we don't tolerate such behavior on the Forum.

Jun 7, 2018, 17:5706/07/18
09/10/16

how can I be vip since I am an active player in the game and have not been made vip ???

Jun 7, 2018, 18:0406/07/18
09/10/16

I've been playing in the game for 5 years and I'm not preordained. I'm a level 100

Jun 8, 2018, 06:0406/08/18
01/11/16

Merc1986 said:

how can I be vip since I am an active player in the game and have not been made vip ???

Hello,

All players cannot be accommodated in VIP program at once, but perhaps may be in the future.
Jun 10, 2018, 19:4606/10/18
10/15/15
Merc1986 said:

I've been playing in the game for 5 years and I'm not preordained. I'm a level 100

It was all chosen at random. I believe they did this to improve the game and see what random users thought. It was not based on money, time played or rank in a league. They just wanted random opinions from all different groups as spenders to those who dont and those who have played a long time and those just joining. It actually is more of a job to have vip than not. They are really nice dont get me wrong but they ask a lot of questions, about how you like the game and what needs improved. They do give heads up on in game events by a day or so but that never changes anything really. I do hope they rotate vip and randomly ask new people opinions as well and it could be a future update :)
Jun 26, 2018, 14:4106/26/18
01/09/16

Well again i maybe not have high rankings i know lots are much better in ranking...its about how much money i have put in...buy evrything for the leage and max castle with evrything...sketches etc all is maxed....even stoneheart...but yes i agree on thats it just random and they ask questions...if so they really should have send me an invite since i know all bugs good and bad and i contacted support daily....only for the bad bugs ofcourse lol...they not doing anything for me on those vip so i dont know why i should share them...i also agree on some kind of castle skin for players who maxed all...but then so ive also asked for a girly skin for some members and players...btw they said they where working on it lol that was 6 months ago...i really have a disslike for plarium and i play another game now...i also only login so my account doesnt die...and again no vip btw like u understand...lolz...

Peace out greetz Masta from DC
Jul 3, 2018, 18:2707/03/18
08/23/17
Iam reading what the moderate say about coiners and that pist me off, how dare you say that you don't care about coiners isn't the coiners support the salary of employees of stormfall???? Are you telling us here that you don't want coiners???? We are not everyone cares about your VIP but let me tell you here right now what stormfall needs to improve immediately, 1. Dragon stone add more challenges we have points sitting there for nothing because all are max 2. Add more bgs lvls we are also maxed 3.add more troops to train we are sick and tyred of paladins and same o same. And above all don't you dare talk about coiners again, have a pleasant day. 
Jul 3, 2018, 20:4507/03/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

This could be a great idea to help your members that cant coin. 
Jul 4, 2018, 06:0807/04/18
Jul 4, 2018, 08:05(edited)
01/11/16

Montechristo® said:

Iam reading what the moderate say about coiners and that pist me off, how dare you say that you don't care about coiners isn't the coiners support the salary of employees of stormfall???? Are you telling us here that you don't want coiners???? We are not everyone cares about your VIP but let me tell you here right now what stormfall needs to improve immediately, 1. Dragon stone add more challenges we have points sitting there for nothing because all are max 2. Add more bgs lvls we are also maxed 3.add more troops to train we are sick and tyred of paladins and same o same. And above all don't you dare talk about coiners again, have a pleasant day. 

You are misinterpreting earlier comments and taking it out of context.

I will answer to your suggestions regarding game.

1. There will be something available for Dragon stone building in near future

2. New BG levels coming up soon

3. New troops to train may be perhaps some day but no information yet currently

And Please be polite in the forum.

Jul 11, 2018, 17:4607/11/18
08/23/17
Tell me in what part I wasn't polite to the group and what phrase it offend you? I think you need to return to school and exercise your English my friend. Have a great day and respect player's they spend money in the game. 
Jul 17, 2018, 19:2607/17/18
10/15/15

Montechristo® said:

Tell me in what part I wasn't polite to the group and what phrase it offend you? I think you need to return to school and exercise your English my friend. Have a great day and respect player's they spend money in the game. 

I think he was just referring to the cursing and being negative. You do have your right to express how you feel and I appreciate you letting us know what you would like to see different. I did re read through everything and not sure where anyone disrespected coiners. I will openly admit I spend a lot on this game and I respect anyones choice to spend or not to spend. I do know the VIP was not chosen based on only spenders from players in my league as well as others I am friends with. It was really chosen just as a random variation. 

I do feel your comment above was a little unnecessary to speak back to him like that and that was not at all polite. We do respect everyone, spenders and non spenders, which I am sorry if something was stated to make you feel otherwise but if you let me know we can fix that part of the conversation. I do agree however with your suggestion on dragon arts because mine also are maxed but I have heard talks of coming up with new features for this in the future. Developing and maintaining a game as large spread as this one is not an easy job. It requires a lot of time and networking to update and add things to them while the game is constantly running live all over the world. They have shutdowns randomly yes but none that last days or years as even console games do when making new updates. 

All suggestions are submitted and they are working with each to try coming up with something they can add to it that will benefit new and old players and not cause a huge power tip on one side and causing new members to never be able to catch up. I do love the idea of more things to do with the dragon arts but you also have to look at it from the point of view on what exactly you would like the new update on dragons to do. They can add a lot more research but what will that be for? adding more power will only cause new and non spending players to fall farther behind and older players to gain more and more power. They added the stoneheart to make it fair on each end and made it hard to level up because it cant be easy or many players would never have an opportunity to catch up.

Jul 22, 2018, 18:0907/22/18
06/15/14

This is a VIP and underneath my ranking. I can't that understand.