Search
Comments
Apr 17, 2019, 06:3204/17/19
01/11/16

Dub L Axe said:

IGandalf said:

Does my comment answer your question?

Yes. Very dissappointed, but yes.

I am basically being punished for being more advanced in the game.

Where can I go from here to ask for the Task to appear to all players that meet the other requirements?

I had already suggested myself to my team to make a change few days back.

You can too suggest here. Create a new topic with a request.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/448_suggestions/

Apr 18, 2019, 22:1204/18/19
06/15/17
Gandalf said:

chascon said:

Gandalf said:

I guess the task won't appear for those who have discovered all their lost arts to atleast level 1.  I will cross check this information again and let you know if any changes.

hi!

do you mean discover the all Masteries?

Yes
lol
May 14, 2019, 11:0405/14/19
May 14, 2019, 11:08(edited)
10/01/17
Gandalf said:

I guess the task won't appear for those who have discovered all their lost arts to atleast level 1.  I will cross check this information again and let you know if any changes.
that is so unfair. i cant believe plarium set it up that way. what were we suppose to do read their minds before opening and playing stone heart bgs? Come on! they need to make this game fair to all, and let the player choose if they want to hit the higher bgs they have 4 tasks. 
May 17, 2019, 07:3005/17/19
03/05/19
Castle №631 said:

Gandalf said:

that is so unfair. i cant believe plarium set it up that way. what were we suppose to do read their minds before opening and playing stone heart bgs? Come on! they need to make this game fair to all, and let the player choose if they want to hit the higher bgs they have 4 tasks. 
Hi! I completely understand your frustration. The thing is that this feature appeared after we release Stoneheart Caste. And that's why some players have already discovered a lot of Stoneheart Lost Arts. Anyway, you can get Adamantine as a reward which can be useful in training new Stoneheart Units. 
May 25, 2019, 10:1905/25/19
May 25, 2019, 10:26(edited)
03/15/17
Boris Shevchenko said:

Castle №631 said:

Gandalf said:

Hi! I completely understand your frustration. The thing is that this feature appeared after we release Stoneheart Caste. And that's why some players have already discovered a lot of Stoneheart Lost Arts. Anyway, you can get Adamantine as a reward which can be useful in training new Stoneheart Units. 
Hello! I discovered all arts lv 1. It’s not true that you get equally Adamantine 10k as a reward. It’s really unfair to punish those who are more advanced in the Game. Please find a new solution for everyone, thanks :)))
Jun 16, 2020, 05:5406/16/20
JakBlak said:

Actively upgrading masterys but not receiving the extra trials am I doing something wrong to not receive them

NancyAdmin
Jun 17, 2020, 12:4806/17/20
07/09/19
Castle 12752487 said:

JakBlak said:

Actively upgrading masterys but not receiving the extra trials am I doing something wrong to not receive them

What exact masteries are you upgrading? Could you please send a screenshot?