All Categories

League Tower Event!

League Tower Event!

Search
Comments
Aug 10, 2018, 05:5608/10/18
01/11/16
okeksound2013 said:

hi ... I would like to know if to receive the special reward of the covenant you have to reach the liv. 100, or you can reach the liv. 50 and take the reward of 50?

Refer to your personal reward under 'Shrine of Summoning'->Tower->Progress
Aug 11, 2018, 14:2808/11/18
Aug 11, 2018, 14:29(edited)
07/08/16

I like this event and that it was meant to get the whole league involved. It was nice to see who participated, so I’m glad they made it so you can see who cleared a corrupted.  

It did slightly miss the mark on that with the champions being locked for so long, but I’m hoping the developers will take notice and make some adjustments next time.  It took about two days for everyone to have their stuff locked out and we are at a standstill for the rest of the tourney.  I understand Plarium does need to make money so I get why they require stones, but I think they can still do that and allow for them to be unlocked with a timer of sorts.  There will still be people who don’t want to wait for the timer and want points for their league and will use stones to unlock.  

Gandalf, I’m guessing this was the purpose of the new chat format?  I’m thinking we could still have the tower channel and the old format where it didn’t require us to click on chat then select a room to be able to see the whole chat window.  I’m still not a fan of it.  I see very noticeably that I use chat way less because of it and so do the leagues I’m in.  I hope maybe they take a step back on that one still and revert.  

Overall, this was a good idea and with a little time and some adjustments this could hit the mark and be a great tourney.  
Aug 11, 2018, 20:1308/11/18
What does it exactly mean:  "....EACH league member has to..."  ?   what happens if we finish lvl 50 i.E. and one member doesnt sent a single champ? Do we get a reward or not? Thy
Aug 12, 2018, 03:2608/12/18
01/11/16

KashAz said:

I like this event and that it was meant to get the whole league involved. It was nice to see who participated, so I’m glad they made it so you can see who cleared a corrupted.  

It did slightly miss the mark on that with the champions being locked for so long, but I’m hoping the developers will take notice and make some adjustments next time.  It took about two days for everyone to have their stuff locked out and we are at a standstill for the rest of the tourney.  I understand Plarium does need to make money so I get why they require stones, but I think they can still do that and allow for them to be unlocked with a timer of sorts.  There will still be people who don’t want to wait for the timer and want points for their league and will use stones to unlock.  

Gandalf, I’m guessing this was the purpose of the new chat format?  I’m thinking we could still have the tower channel and the old format where it didn’t require us to click on chat then select a room to be able to see the whole chat window.  I’m still not a fan of it.  I see very noticeably that I use chat way less because of it and so do the leagues I’m in.  I hope maybe they take a step back on that one still and revert.  

Overall, this was a good idea and with a little time and some adjustments this could hit the mark and be a great tourney.  

I also hope the tournament gets better with time.

Yes, but soon the league chat will open by default again. The purpose was to keep tower chat separate from usual league chat.

Thanks for feedback
Aug 12, 2018, 03:2808/12/18
01/11/16
XwartburgX said:

What does it exactly mean:  "....EACH league member has to..."  ?   what happens if we finish lvl 50 i.E. and one member doesnt sent a single champ? Do we get a reward or not? Thy
You will still receive that reward
Aug 12, 2018, 12:5508/12/18
07/08/16
Gandalf said:

KashAz said:

Yes, but soon the league chat will open by default again. The purpose was to keep tower chat separate from usual league chat.

Thanks for feedback
Fantastic news about the league chat!!  Thank you so much fo letting us know.  XD
Aug 13, 2018, 13:0508/13/18
01/11/16
KashAz said:

Gandalf said:

KashAz said:

Thanks for feedback
Fantastic news about the league chat!!  Thank you so much fo letting us know.  XD
lol
Aug 13, 2018, 13:0608/13/18
10/15/15
XwartburgX said:

They wont get anything, you will receive everything that is in the tab for what you earned during the event.
Aug 13, 2018, 13:1008/13/18
10/15/15
KashAz said:

The reason they are locked is to get everyone in the league to be active and participate. It isnt about making money its about getting your league to help. if everyone participates you wont need to unlock them. when they are used twice they wont be able to be used again. I think its a great idea and pushes everyone to contribute instead of one or two members doing half of the event themselves. It will take a lot of stratagizing to get maxed on this event but I also agree i really like this event and so does my league.
Aug 13, 2018, 23:5308/13/18
09/15/15
BRING BACK SOLO CHAMPION XP EVENT !!!   You need to create a league champion xp event.  You still make money off of them but tower is way too expensive to play the event not to mention boring 
Aug 14, 2018, 06:2608/14/18
01/11/16

Rogue Trekkie said:

BRING BACK SOLO CHAMPION XP EVENT !!!   You need to create a league champion xp event.  You still make money off of them but tower is way too expensive to play the event not to mention boring 

Solo champion tournament will return again and suggestion of making it to league event will also be passed to the game developers for them to consider.

Aug 14, 2018, 19:3508/14/18
10/15/15
UnknownRanger48 said:

Do your unlocked champions reset the next day or do you have to purchase gems each day to participate?
You can unlock them for gems once then they remain blocked through the remainder of the tournament.
Aug 14, 2018, 19:3608/14/18
10/15/15
Rogue Trekkie said:

Pretty sure there currently is a solo champ event. The tower does not cost that much if eveyone participates.
Aug 15, 2018, 13:2708/15/18
05/13/18

Ok the tower ended recently and I just found out we only get what we earned and not the league winnings too. Im pretty upset about that. Especially when i contributed a lot in the beginning of the tour and received very little. Actually looking at it I didnt even get all that I earned. I had 3 fireballs and I didn't receive them. I understand to a point its about getting all players to contribute in the league but it doesn't do that 80% and the players who do play feel giped. Like how I feel right now..

Aug 15, 2018, 14:1108/15/18
03/17/15
Получили призы с турнира и мягко говоря обалдели, господа разрабы за эти призы башня умрет как турнир, и если ее будут бить то только то что по разу ударят и топазы никто на это гауно виде приза тратить не будет, так загубить начинание надо было постараться....
Aug 15, 2018, 15:3708/15/18
06/15/17

I think unlock champions for second time should cost same every time... Or maybe more "soft" 3, 5, 7, 10 and so. 

I like that our complete league must be involved in the tournament.

Aug 16, 2018, 03:0608/16/18
01/11/15
Was unable to collect tower league rewards after collecting the much smaller My Rewards... Needs attention quickly
Aug 16, 2018, 05:4108/16/18
Aug 16, 2018, 05:41(edited)
01/11/16
Jameson Whiskey said:

Ok the tower ended recently and I just found out we only get what we earned and not the league winnings too. Im pretty upset about that. Especially when i contributed a lot in the beginning of the tour and received very little. Actually looking at it I didnt even get all that I earned. I had 3 fireballs and I didn't receive them. I understand to a point its about getting all players to contribute in the league but it doesn't do that 80% and the players who do play feel giped. Like how I feel right now..

Maybe you didn't hit for that particular range within levels, so you didn't get the fireballs.
Aug 16, 2018, 05:4108/16/18
01/11/16
TK' said:

Was unable to collect tower league rewards after collecting the much smaller My Rewards... Needs attention quickly
You can only collect your personal rewards
Aug 16, 2018, 06:4408/16/18
10/23/15

Gandalf said:

TK' said:

You can only collect your personal rewards

Collecting the reward requires many clicks, if i didn't wonder why i got no fire bombs i would not have clicked all the options to get a reward. At the completion of most other events Oberon just sends you a message telling you of the rewards you got. This tower event is different and new to many. Maybe as a suggestion, make it the same and auto give rewards, or at least explain in the event window you need to claim them.

Either way, a fun event..