All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jan 4, 2017, 09:1901/04/17
02/26/16

Dear NIKTIA METEOR,

Where exactly is the "feedback form" when I went to provide feedback from the game it took me directly here and I couldn't exactly find a suitable place for this type of discussion. And let me bring to YOUR attention that this area was marked "YOUR SUGGESTIONS" I made a suggestion to keep your employees in shape about how they do their customer service as well as asked if I may join the customer service team as well. Why it showed up as 2 messages I have no idea.

Jan 4, 2017, 09:3201/04/17
02/26/16

Oh and NIKITA I already filled out the silly in game feedback thing. 1 star. Because it was not resolved! I came here to provide my suggestions that Plarium needs to make sure their employees provide better customer service. 

Jan 4, 2017, 09:4101/04/17
02/26/16

Let me make sure im clear tho because last time I posted here the last admin had issues understanding me. 1. I made a suggestion on a page that was titled "your suggestions" stating my suggestion about customer service. 2. if you meant the in game feedback I've already done that. It was not resolved. The idiot thought it was and closed it. Please let me know if you are confused about why I'm posting these. 

Jan 6, 2017, 17:1601/06/17

smdol1 said:

Dear NIKTIA METEOR,

Where exactly is the "feedback form" when I went to provide feedback from the game it took me directly here and I couldn't exactly find a suitable place for this type of discussion. And let me bring to YOUR attention that this area was marked "YOUR SUGGESTIONS" I made a suggestion to keep your employees in shape about how they do their customer service as well as asked if I may join the customer service team as well. Why it showed up as 2 messages I have no idea.

You can fill the feedback form after your ticket was closed. As I said before this topic is for gameplay suggestions. Please, follow the rules.

"We understand that sometimes people may have questions or concerns regarding an administrative action, or wish to appeal a warning or infraction report. We’re happy to discuss and review specific cases, but we ask that you please email us via our Helpdesk system. We will not discuss specific actions publicly on our forums."

Jan 7, 2017, 07:1601/07/17
02/26/16

Well when a forum topic is stated as "your suggestions" I believe it to be any type of suggestion. As I have made my suggestion about help make sure customer services are good. Technically customer service for a mobile game isa type of gameplay discussion as it effects how I or some people enjoy the game. Please be more specific in the tags if you do not want these types of things.

Jan 7, 2017, 21:4001/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 21:42(edited)
11/11/16

smdol1 said:

1. Why does it seem like you only read one of my messages then reply instead of all of them and then replying. Makes it seem like your not listening. 2. Why did you put part of that comment in parentheses? Did you copy and paste it from some website? Seems like this forum needs a change. The way things are handled kills my enjoyment. I wont be buying anything anymore Plarium..

1. You may elect to post all of your comment in 1 post instead of spamming out 3-4 replies. It is very possible that the person responding to you began their post before your additional 4-5 posts came in, and thus they didn't even have a chance to read it all.

2. The portion of the reply that is in quotations is to signify that the text within the quotation marks is an exact quote (which is literally the purpose of the quotation punctuation mark). Though I guess they should burn in Hades for failing to site the reference for their quote!!

Also , the original post in this thread makes it pretty clear what the intent of the thread is. Your failure to read through the thread or at least skim through, before posting, is not the fault of the mod/admin. It seems more like you're trolling because you are upset, I assure you this will only make you more upset and result in unsatisfactory responses in general.

Jan 10, 2017, 14:4101/10/17

Thanks for this explanation, Saage.

Guys, I ask you to follow the forum rules. You can share your ideas following these steps.

Jan 10, 2017, 22:5101/10/17
02/11/15

Many of us have hit Paragon 10 and really can go no further.  My Question and suggestion is this.

After Paragon 10 some of the BG's and also the Daily Quests are still awarding paragon points.  These Paragon Points which now have become useless to us, are basically non existent in the Black Market under paragon yet still are being added as overage to our paragon itself.  What about allotting ways to exchange paragon points exceeding the 10 marker for extra bonuses?

Just a thought.

Tamerin
Jan 13, 2017, 05:3701/13/17
01/13/17

Would it be possible to make it so you could rotate the screen. 

Jan 16, 2017, 11:3001/16/17
Tamerin said:

Many of us have hit Paragon 10 and really can go no further.  My Question and suggestion is this.

After Paragon 10 some of the BG's and also the Daily Quests are still awarding paragon points.  These Paragon Points which now have become useless to us, are basically non existent in the Black Market under paragon yet still are being added as overage to our paragon itself.  What about allotting ways to exchange paragon points exceeding the 10 marker for extra bonuses?

Just a thought.

Tamerin
We have passed a suggestion about Level 11 of Paragon Status to our developers so you could use your extra Paragon points. If I get more information I will let you know.
Jan 16, 2017, 11:3001/16/17
Mox12 said:

Would it be possible to make it so you could rotate the screen. 

Unfortunately, not. It's technically impossible at the moment.
Jan 18, 2017, 06:0401/18/17
Jan 18, 2017, 06:06(edited)
02/12/16

NIKITA METEOR said:

rnockjr said:

I wanted to make a suggest that beacon defense tournament point system needs to be revised.

Too many players get little or no reward for defending a beacon and taking massive losses. I realize that point are awarded based on who's troops killed the offense, but it is almost always awarded to the top few contributors with nothing awarded to the average castle.

In most leagues, half the league has 3-10million defense in a beacon then the other half 20-30 with a few monsters. The monsters get almost all the points and this is just not fair as everyone plays a part.

Also too many players are taking massive losses when they attack Beacons. Defensive players can receive points during PvP or Beacon Tournaments so they could be rewarded.

I am not sure you understood what the player meant. What he was trying to say was: 

Say you send 3m offense at a beacon during beacon PVP. It hits, nearly all your troops sent at the beacon die, and you get a nice healthy amount of PVP points as a reward. NOW, say you have 3m defense in your beacon and a league attacks your beacon and takes it. The player that lost the 3m defense does not receive nearly as many PVP points, in total, as the player that sent 3m offense at his beacon. (Despite both players losing 3m troops. Additionally unfair seeing as 3m defense is statistically harder to build up rss/time wise compared to 3m offense.) 

The player is suggesting the devs somehow rework the distribution of PVP points gained by those defending a beacon/fortress. 
Jan 19, 2017, 12:3601/19/17

subliminary said:

I am not sure you understood what the player meant. What he was trying to say was: 

Say you send 3m offense at a beacon during beacon PVP. It hits, nearly all your troops sent at the beacon die, and you get a nice healthy amount of PVP points as a reward. NOW, say you have 3m defense in your beacon and a league attacks your beacon and takes it. The player that lost the 3m defense does not receive nearly as many PVP points, in total, as the player that sent 3m offense at his beacon. (Despite both players losing 3m troops. Additionally unfair seeing as 3m defense is statistically harder to build up rss/time wise compared to 3m offense.) 

The player is suggesting the devs somehow rework the distribution of PVP points gained by those defending a beacon/fortress. 

Offensive Units cost more Resources, it takes more time to build them so you get more PvP points for them.

3m defense is statistically harder to build up rss/time wise compared to 3m offense.
Let's compare these 2 Units: Offensive and Defensive Infantry and let me draw your attention to the Training Time and Cost parameters.

Jan 20, 2017, 07:4001/20/17

Please Increase Catacomb Level!!

Dear Sir/Madam

At the moment we can hold 1.5m resource in our storages but level 24 catacomb only can hold 40k resource which is way unbalanced please upgrade catacomb level by 10 or 20 levels so at least we can hold to 200k resource.

Thank you plarium for your attention.
Jan 20, 2017, 14:1801/20/17
Not sure if this has been suggested I didn't see it anyway. We should be able to send more caravans than 20 a day. You can only have so many rss and it is a waste to raid when you need one or two rss and the other is full.  And it would be nice if you could hold more rss.
Jan 23, 2017, 12:0701/23/17
Pro Stormfall said:

Please Increase Catacomb Level!!

Dear Sir/Madam

At the moment we can hold 1.5m resource in our storages but level 24 catacomb only can hold 40k resource which is way unbalanced please upgrade catacomb level by 10 or 20 levels so at least we can hold to 200k resource.

Thank you plarium for your attention.
Please dont create many similar posts. If you add your suggestion to one post it is enough 
Jan 23, 2017, 12:1201/23/17

brandstorm said:

Not sure if this has been suggested I didn't see it anyway. We should be able to send more caravans than 20 a day. You can only have so many rss and it is a waste to raid when you need one or two rss and the other is full.  And it would be nice if you could hold more rss.

As I said before we aren't planning to increase a number of Caravans. We believe that players can get most of Resources by raiding other Castles.

Jan 24, 2017, 18:2001/24/17
Can you make it so that when you're in the contact menu it keeps your spot when a troop report comes in or when you hit back in the game?  Total domination has this feature.  It's annoying to be 70 deep in your contacts to send spies out for a raid and having to scroll down again for the next.  Thank you for your time!  
Jan 25, 2017, 23:2401/25/17
Join vikings!! Our clan ak75 are now recruiting!! Which is lucky for you 🤣 Battling against other kingdoms we always do well which earns us great rewards! Full of friendly faces with great info and tips to help you grow, pm me for more info 😎👍🏻
Jan 27, 2017, 01:3301/27/17

Tournament results, and Dark Essence! 

We would love to see the final results of all tournaments available for review after ending. 

This will help us reward tournament winners, and top performers, internally with our alliance. 

Which also helps us encourage competition in tournaments

One of the few ways we can reward our members is to offer dark essence as a reward. 

To facilitate that, a control mechanism for allotting dark essence to members would be nice, as well. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.