All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 23, 2016, 02:2609/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 08:19(edited)

Would be nice to be able to use Urgent Help to request reinforcements to a league's fortress or beacons. Limit it to those with High Priority flag set.

Thank you for this suggestion.  I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Sep 23, 2016, 04:5909/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 13:17(edited)
08/20/15

Can you ask the Devs to move the action pop-up higher on the screen? When the pop-up appears saying a caravan has delivered, or someone was attacked, it blocks the chat input line, which can be a problem if you're mid-message.  It is a nice feature, but where it is right now it's in the way.

Accepted. Our devs will move it a bit higher.

Even better would be to switch it to the left side of the screen?

Sep 23, 2016, 12:1709/23/16
07/02/15

Fortuneteller said:

Loving the new features!

Furthermore, you guys should really do something with Spies. They are virtually the most useless unit ever. Why not add that to the new feature as well: requesting spy missions against castles, fortresses and beacons. For the latter two, there should be an option for combined league spy mission.

Why would anyone create such requests? Can we get more player opinions?

I still use spies.. but not excessively. it would be nice to be able to request spy missions especially for low level players who dont have many spies it would be very helpful..   

As for the combined spy missions, I think this is a great idea,, (i dont know why i diddnt think of it)  But it would be a very nice feature
Sep 23, 2016, 14:5709/23/16
Sep 23, 2016, 15:04(edited)
08/20/15

FAILO said:

Fortuneteller said:

Loving the new features!

Furthermore, you guys should really do something with Spies. They are virtually the most useless unit ever. Why not add that to the new feature as well: requesting spy missions against castles, fortresses and beacons. For the latter two, there should be an option for combined league spy mission.

Why would anyone create such requests? Can we get more player opinions?

I still use spies.. but not excessively. it would be nice to be able to request spy missions especially for low level players who dont have many spies it would be very helpful..   

As for the combined spy missions, I think this is a great idea,, (i dont know why i diddnt think of it)  But it would be a very nice feature

You would have to set a cutoff on how many spy missions league members could send by request or some poor guy will be buried in spies as each league member checked the list and sent. We play in teams sometimes, one spies and others attack, so this would be a nice option.

I like the league spy attack idea as well - as is, it's pretty much impossible to spy a well protected fortress or beacon unless all you have been recruiting is spies.  

I also like the idea suggested earlier about successful spying - why would they be detected if they succeeded against a castle without spies for protection or sentries? Spy vs spy losses yes, but unprotected castle? I think it would make people be a bit more proactive about protecting against spies.

Sep 23, 2016, 15:0809/23/16
03/22/16
WallyFous said:

Would be nice to be able to use Urgent Help to request reinforcements to a league's fortress or beacons. Limit it to those with High Priority flag set.

Thank you for this suggestion.  I would like to know if other players support this idea.

I agree it would be fantastic to have a 1 button request for support to Fortress or Beacon when attack in progress or imminent.
Sep 23, 2016, 15:2209/23/16
Sep 26, 2016, 10:26(edited)

hello i wrote a suggestion on the page 17 and you did nt reply me,you replied to other players after me and not to me,plz fix it i wait answer on this suggestion i did

Could you please add a link to it?
Sep 23, 2016, 15:2809/23/16
08/20/15

brunsonthomas said:

WallyFous said:

I agree it would be fantastic to have a 1 button request for support to Fortress or Beacon when attack in progress or imminent.

I agree - this would be great to have. Sometimes things are happening and people just logging in miss the first announcement in chat, especially if it's really busy and a major operation is ongoing. It would be good to be able to put the attack/defense order in the Urgent Help section.  Maybe a drop down menu to pick what you are directing troops at, and then you add specific beacon number in comments?

Sep 23, 2016, 17:4609/23/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:00(edited)

7 Some different things

- Make it possible to save letters and report that way they don’t get deleted over time.

Would there be a limit? Storing too many reports/letters would require additional space on server. But if they still fit the overall limit, then why not? How do you see this feature?

A bit late, sorry for that. But as a captain you'll get way to much letters and reports. Some of them are important but most you can delete immediatly. Some important once you want to keep for a longer time. But if you want that you can never use the option of delete all letters/reports. Than you'll have to delete it one by one. I like to keep my inbox clean but sometimes (especially with letters) it lags that I just quit with it.

But as an example. I suggested a welcome letter that will be sent automaticly to all new members. It will contain league info, rules etc. That one they should keep but it will get deleted over time. Now the captain/marshall will inform the new members but if they chat through letters you'll need to delete every single letter sent and with the lag it is really irritating just so you can keep the important bits.

But why not give a maximum number of letters and reports you can store. Maybe people will keep their inboxes much cleaner when they know they don't delete important stuff anyways.

Do you mean the ability to save let's say 10 reports or letters within the existing limit of 100?

Sep 23, 2016, 20:1609/23/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:01(edited)
03/01/15

have a contest like the movie the purge , everthing is fare  for X hours. just a  idea that you can best fit for the game . maybe keep league involvment out of this

Thank you for this suggestion. May I ask you to give me more details? 

Sep 23, 2016, 22:5709/23/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:02(edited)
07/23/16

have a friend request button next to your league members names in the embassy for easy access.

Accepted. It will be added in one of the future updates.
Sep 24, 2016, 01:0909/24/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:02(edited)

Allow the Marshal or captains the ability to cap the amount each individual can take for dark essence in a beacon. Like cap a daily limit of 2000 per member.

Our devs are considering this idea.
Sep 24, 2016, 04:0209/24/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:03(edited)
08/27/16

I'd like to ask if there is any way to add an option to send out an attack against an attacking siege unit headed for your castle? You see Player X sending units to hit your base and you send out whatever amount of units against that siege wave to soften it up or even stop it cold before it ever hits your base. Raid the raiders?

Declined. It will drastically change our game mechanics.
Sep 24, 2016, 17:3209/24/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:05(edited)

hello

there should be a thread about game question like the suggestions section

for example were i will ask  the game builders if summoner  boost the altar of weor upgrading or how i can dicrease my spy lost.

i did a try ask in the game discussion section but there our topics is lost ,and many times probably nobody answer

orginize better this section and make a section only for this think by this way you will be able see all messages in one place and answer directly instead of having many different topics lost between the other we need to know you will see it and of course you can find it easy

If we create a separate thread for questions, your question will be lost there. So I don't see any difference. In this thread you receive a response from a Community Manager while in Game Discussion most answers are given by players and Moderators. If you didn't receive an answer, you can PM any of our Moderator and ask him to look into your topic.

Sep 24, 2016, 19:0009/24/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:05(edited)
02/15/16

I would like the Marshal to be able to see as to who in their league is on-line at that time.

I would suggest this could be adopted into the Last Login tab. We see that green, orange and red font mean different things and a star or other symbol could indicate that a person is online now.

Accepted. Will be added in one of the future updates.

Sep 25, 2016, 19:3509/25/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:06(edited)

suggestion:

the opporunity to activate the auto units hider only for deffensive or only for offensive units.

this think cause probably i want hide only the offensive units,probably both or probably only deffenders so when you win or buy this item you will chose how you want to use it

what do you think plarium :)

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Sep 26, 2016, 13:0409/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:07(edited)
08/20/15

Can you add an option to allow you to go to a players castle off of the chat dropdown?

Our developers are planning to redesign this bottom line. So probably they will include it.
Sep 26, 2016, 16:1109/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:07(edited)
03/22/16

The new feature of anyone in a leagueaskingforan attack is fine. The Marshall and selected Captains have the capability to edit attacks. This feature has not been enabled. Please allow the Marshall and selected Captains to edit delete any requested calls for attack. Currentlyall we can do is look at it and tell members in league chat to ignore it. That is not satisfactory. Editing is not looking at. Please enable this feature or disable the attack feature until editing is available.

Passed to devs.
Sep 26, 2016, 17:2009/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:09(edited)
08/20/15

I would like to see more time options for the new Attack and Reinforcement Request feature. 4 hours is a long time for this, and I'd like a 1 hour if possible?

Leadership can't cancel these requests btw.

Passed to devs.

Sep 27, 2016, 03:1709/27/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:11(edited)
07/11/13

I would like to see the 10x zoom out on the map that is in the Total Domination game implemented into Stormfall.

Passed to devs.
Sep 27, 2016, 08:0909/27/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:11(edited)
11/27/14

Please insert in the statistics table the Fort def.

In this momment i see that a player have 0 in beacons ....but i must look manualy to see how much he have in fortrece...

Thank you

Passed to devs.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.