Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 8, 2016, 22:5409/08/16
Sep 9, 2016, 07:56(edited)
07/02/15

Can you add option to view hero from players profile.

You can put it where green box is.

http://pasteboard.co/Mv8Ntk4S.jpg

Passed to devs.

Sep 9, 2016, 02:4809/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 07:58(edited)

Would like to see bestiary rewards for some tournaments. Western Dragons or Archangels along with Wyverns or Griffins.

Instead of occult almost all the time.

DB

Even if you would receive less in Bestiary than in Occult?

Sep 9, 2016, 13:2409/09/16
Sep 19, 2016, 11:49(edited)
07/02/15

FAILO said:

FAILO said:

When Darkening troops Can you add a feature so you can choose how much DE of a certain troop to darken instead of only being able to choose the number of units?

I'll pass that. But can I ask you to attach a screenshot of the window where you would like to see this option first?

Embassy to beacons to darkening tab

http://pasteboard.co/4OKUa4Nb.jpg

I have one more question. Currently you choose the number of Units and the amount of DE is calculated automatically. If you choose the amount of DE, the number of Units will be calculated automatically. But this number can be only integer...How would they darken then?

Correct.

so if you try to darken with an number unavailable with the nits you have.. e.g. 5125 DE for beast then have an error message "Cannot darken even number of units with X amount of DE"  OR.. you could have it automatically drop down to the next lowest amount that you can darken a full unit at,

I think it would be a common case. Adding additional dialogue windows is not user-friendly. And in most cases you wtill won't be able to choose the exact number you wish (for example, 5000. It would still suggest you to choose 5265). So I'd like to see what do other players think of this idea.
Sep 10, 2016, 12:1209/10/16
Sep 19, 2016, 11:49(edited)
07/05/15

Can we get some new improvements for our castles?

That's possible.

Sep 12, 2016, 01:0809/12/16
Sep 19, 2016, 11:51(edited)

db dbomb said:

Would like to see bestiary rewards for some tournaments. Western Dragons or Archangels along with Wyverns or Griffins.

Instead of occult almost all the time.

DB

Even if you would receive less in Bestiary than in Occult?

Yes....be nice to switch it up for us....and as long as the overall points are close ...unit numbers are irrelevant. So if (to make it easy mathwise) a wyvern is twice the strength of a warlock give out half as many. Or the same amount of units but make it take twice the amount of points to hit rewards.

That's an interesting point. May I ask why? Why Bestiaries are way more precious for you in that case?
Sep 12, 2016, 13:1009/12/16
Sep 19, 2016, 11:51(edited)
07/25/15

Let us spend moon coins to unlock more slots in the hero inventory. You would meet the "Grind/time vs Effort" crowd halfway.

I will pass this suggestion to our developers.

Sep 12, 2016, 20:1309/12/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:20(edited)
06/16/15

im giving a suggestion to fix a problem with fortifications and improvements for some reason if your fortifications surpasses the height of your improvements and you click on the improvements it clicks on moving the fortification instead because the fortification blocks the access in moving the improvements meaning if i want to move or destroy my improvements i have to destroy the whole left side and a another side of my fortifications to gain access to my improvements in moving or destroying them and then need to put my fortifications back up again because the fortifications blocks you from clicking on your improvements if the fortifications covers your improvements it is unreasonable and uncall for that we need to destroy are fortifications to be able to move are improvements heres what i suggest that gets done if we click on are improvements it should move or destroy the improvements not the fortifications doesnt matter if the fortification height surpasses the improvements height we should still have access to destroy or move the improvements in this way it save us from destroying are fortifications and building are fortifications back up again so please fix this problem as its so annoying so please fix it anyway you can and i hope this suggestion gets pass thank you

Looks more like a bug. Please create a topic in Bug Reports thread with screenshots.

Sep 13, 2016, 02:2409/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:22(edited)

One more suggestion. Something like these useless quest refreshers but for raids. A RAID REFRESHER. Refresh your raid count back to 10.

Im sure that something we could all use at one time or another.

DB

Right now our devs are not planning to add such Items. Raid limits were added to keep the game balance. There is a chance that they will be reconsidered, but it's not in our current plans.
Sep 13, 2016, 04:3809/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:24(edited)

Possibly have an option to teleport near leader under a certain level.  As it would be nice to be near long time gaming friends that started on the same day.  That or make the first teleport purchased much cheaper.  And completely get rid of the probation thing it makes 0 sense to have at all.

1) You can teleport wherever you want. Unless there is a Vacant Lot.

2) There are teleport discounts.

3) Probation does make sense. It protects Leagues against non-reliable players and makes it impossible to abuse some features.
Sep 13, 2016, 09:0109/13/16
07/25/15
db dbomb said:

One more suggestion. Something like these useless quest refreshers but for raids. A RAID REFRESHER. Refresh your raid count back to 10.

Im sure that something we could all use at one time or another.

DB
uhm, no... that would certainly ruin raid rankings.
Sep 13, 2016, 13:1109/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:24(edited)

Muck it, I'm not going to REPARSE a writ I allready made, either fix this or do some analyses yrself (D umb as s with his frustration principles)

Epic: Timing OneShot, Blowout: Two hours Maximum (2 battlegrounds/minute, 60 battlegrounds) Ones per Month, start anytime on go, you have two hours. Entry locks out after 1 hour play (last second will NOT get through). Crystals accrue per battleground level series (Besides the usual bonusses). 1 crystal * battleground level. IE> 10th level battleground: 10 crystals. IE>100th level battleground: 100 crystals. Percent completion> 100% 10k Gaussian> 82% completion 68% completion 32% completion boob decimation price at 10% completion. 50 crystals. Epic: Timing, WITH duress, The Bombing, steady 5 minutes. As above, plus, 1 Raid onto you every 7 minutes (accorded your level PvP style) (Steady). Variant A: Duck & Run, Raid/Sorcery, every 2 minutes, steady. Epic: Timing, With duress, The Bombing, random 5 minute, continuous. Monthly competions> Sign up & Locked in. Maximum entrees? (1000 users, full combat). The rest is locked out for the duration. (24 hours lock down). Implies that all other players will be locked out for the duration. (modus2, secondary server viewpoint, you can see the map, but not interact). Push Through> Immediate recycle of battlegrounds, ti ti ti di daaaaa. That what you used previously has been calculated out and will be used against you. 100k in crystals. 100% completion. 82k in crystals. 82% completion. Kings, I need the following in Tourney, experience & battlefield.

I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. Could you please specify it?

Sep 13, 2016, 16:1409/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:26(edited)

I suggest a way to make chat font bigger in chat and maybe a way to change the color of the chat. some people have bad eyes and this would help them alot

thanks

For example, what colors do you need? How big should the Font be, etc?

Sep 13, 2016, 16:1509/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:26(edited)

can we make a new rank of vice marshel

You already have it - Captain.
Sep 13, 2016, 16:3409/13/16
03/22/16
Semidie said:

can we make a new rank of vice marshel
What would be the purpose that a Captain can't do? 
Sep 13, 2016, 17:1709/13/16
it would be a one person rank, some one to help the marshel like his #1 some leagues have a lot of capts but 1 vice marshel could be a help. also for marshels who want to step down they could and would still hold a higher rank then capt. as in the case in my league.
Sep 13, 2016, 20:0009/13/16
03/22/16
Semidie said:

it would be a one person rank, some one to help the marshel like his #1 some leagues have a lot of capts but 1 vice marshel could be a help. also for marshels who want to step down they could and would still hold a higher rank then capt. as in the case in my league.
A Marshall can be replaced or appoint replacement. But this might alleviate problems in leagues with Marshalls who have abandoned their league whether intentional or not. Well explained.
Sep 14, 2016, 20:4309/14/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:31(edited)
08/04/16

I suggest a higher reward for the "Raid a castle" League event.  1000 resources of each type is not enough to entice players to bring that much aggression upon themselves.  Especially the players who stick to BGs.

Could you please make a screenshot of this event? I'm not sure I understand which one you mean here.

I'd like a different interface for selling equipment.  The drop down box is annoying.  It often reverts to another field or disappears. Perhaps an option to stop getting the confirmation message?

Thank you for this suggestion.  I would like to know if other players support this idea.

BIGGEST COMPLAINT:  Why isn't there an add to friends option in the list of league members? This is terrible.  We have to click on the member, go to their castle than navigate back to the League menu in order to add league members as friends.

Our devs are working on improvements for this feature.

Can you give us some utility to move people around on the bottom friends list?

Our devs are working on improvements for this feature.

It's BS that only forces killed in your castle by players raiding or seiging you go into the infirmary.  Why are they special?  Shouldn't all defeated forces go there?  Even with 75% reduction in revival bonus, the price to revive troops is (Jimmy McMillan) TOO DAMN HIGH! Seriously!

It was made on purpose, as an incentive for players who defend themselves.

The cost of sapphires and black market goods is wayyy too high also!  Even with discounts.

Please allow us to move our castle for less than 4000 sapphires.  

You can wait for a discount.

What is up with these sketches? Only rich people can upgrade stuff over level 20?  How is that fair?  There should be some mechanism for players to earn sketches.

You can get free Sapphires in the game and use them to buy Sketches.

Sep 14, 2016, 21:0209/14/16
07/02/15

kidkj2000 said:

I suggest a higher reward for the "Raid a castle" League event.  1000 resources of each type is not enough to entice players to bring that much aggression upon themselves.  Especially the players who stick to BGs.

I'd like a different interface for selling equipment.  The drop down box is annoying.  It often reverts to another field or disappears. Perhaps an option to stop getting the confirmation message?

BIGGEST COMPLAINT:  Why isn't there an add to friends option in the list of league members? This is terrible.  We have to click on the member, go to their castle than navigate back to the League menu in order to add league members as friends.

Can you give us some utility to move people around on the bottom friends list?

It's BS that only forces killed in your castle by players raiding or seiging you go into the infirmary.  Why are they special?  Shouldn't all defeated forces go there?  Even with 75% reduction in revival bonus, the price to revive troops is (Jimmy McMillan) TOO DAMN HIGH! Seriously!

The cost of sapphires and black market goods is wayyy too high also!  Even with discounts.

Please allow us to move our castle for less than 4000 sapphires.  

What is up with these sketches? Only rich people can upgrade stuff over level 20?  How is that fair?  There should be some mechanism for players to earn sketches.

1. for raiding castles sometimes there are better rewards it changes. You DO NOT HAVE TO complete it just ignore it and wait 4 hours for a new one if you dont like it that much.

2.i do not understand this one

3. I Agree with this one great idea to add friend button by league members name

4.These are organized by Allies (highest level to the left) then league (highest level to the left) and then other friends (highest level to the left) I personally think this works nicely and gives organization

5. This has been discussed many times and it is the same result each time. Offensive units are stronger than def units so there are special things to be able to make a fair fight and possibly give the defender an advantage.  You can only revive units lost in your castle because it keeps game balance and you a change to revive units to fight again. YOu do not need to revive troops but it is much cheaper than buying new from black market (i personally only revive some strong fully upgraded units and legends)

6. resource pack prices have already been dropped a while ago and i think the current price is fair and reasonable

7. you can move your castle for 1000 sapphires just not to a specific spot. the biggest problem with lowering this price would be even more movements and jumps. i wouldn't mind if they lowered the price 1k sapps tho

8. I agree sketches are overpriced but plarium has made it clear they do not plan on reducing the price or making it available to earn. They even added a 30% off offer to make it worth it more. The biggest point with sketches is to increast the fun for long time players that have nothing left to upgrade. for all beginners i suggest upgrading to highest level without sketches and then start spending extra on them.

Sep 15, 2016, 08:2709/15/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:38(edited)

1.  make the option available that when a player leaves the game they can choose to become a vacant lot and not a user deleted farm.

Declined. Vacant Lots are created only by our devs. And there has to be a certain balance between Vacant Lots and active/non-active Castles.

2.  a limit of 100k negative food production.

What do you mean by limit?

3.  the fealty of food collected.  you cannot consume food that has not been collected,  my army has consumed over 10m food yet i will never get past the 8 million left to go mark.  my suggestion is to make the food collected fealty based on food collected and not on your negative p/h.

Declined. Imagine that it's a credit.

Sep 15, 2016, 13:1709/15/16
Sep 19, 2016, 12:42(edited)
08/20/15

Plarium has been good about setting permanent protection on a fallen player's castle when they're told of the situation, and it is appreciated by all involved.  Would it be possible to go one or two steps further and add a visual aspect to this and put a black banner on the castle, or possibly allow something (eulogy?)  to be added by their team mates to their stats/profile or something?  People see the protection popup, but don't know why it is there. 

Unfortunately, we won't do that. It's really sad for many players when someone is passing away. But we don't want our players to concentrate on sad feelings while seeing the Castles of passed warriors. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.