This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

800 Replies
Lady Chill
6 September, 2016, 2:22 PM UTC

I suggest that during PvP tournaments that Fire Bombs should be on sale. That way it seems it would encourage players to purchase them more easily and use them during the PvP. I know that I certainly would do so.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lady Chill

Unfortunately, we don't accept suggestions concerning sales. All discounts are launched by our analytics, marketing and several other departments according to the algorithm they develop and maintain.
UTC +4:00
FAILO
6 September, 2016, 8:45 PM UTC

When Darkening troops Can you add a feature so you can choose how much DE of a certain troop to darken instead of only being able to choose the number of units?

I'll pass that. But can I ask you to attach a screenshot of the window where you would like to see this option first?
UTC +0:00
Emperor Shin
7 September, 2016, 11:40 AM UTC

Emperor Shin said:

Hello.

I would like to suggest a few improvements on the fortress :-

1) Would it be possible to maybe make the Glory points and Tomes interchangable? I mean, for eg, as everyone knows 1 GP = half saphires and 1 Tome = 16 saphires.
so why not have a way to convert any extra GPs a league fortress might have into Tomes?
I suggest this because, you see, our fortress is at lvl 20 so we don't need the GPs anymore but we are gaining a lot of GP's which are just getting accumulated and are useless for us. we would much rather convert them into Tomes to upgrade our knowledge base instead. 

Good point, but a) Your Fortress can be downgraded. b) I don't think that our devs will make such changes for a single League. It does require a solution, but it's not a massive issue right now.
well, our fortress has 400k GPs right now and it is at lvl 20 now, we are earning GPs all the time and there is no way it is going to get downgraded as we are the most powerful league on the server with all of our defense in the fortress without any beacons at all. so we need tomes but we have no need for GPs anymore, so some way of converting GPs to tomes would be really appreciated. It is not about a single league, it is about a flaw in the game mechanics which must be fixed.

2) Would it be possible to have the *Tracking History* on the fortress?  like we have on the beacons, from which we can see who removed defense or who has added new defense in there.?

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot so I could pass it to devs?

the screenshot :- 
http://pasteboard.co/crfUpbAo.png

3) Would it be possible to have a column on the Defense stats showing how much of the player's defense is in the fortress as well? just like it shows how much is in the beacons.

Accepted. Our devs are already working on it.

I would really like to see these 3 features implemented.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers. :)

Regards,
Shin

brunsonthomas
7 September, 2016, 6:29 PM UTC

The Flag tournament is unfair in several ways. There iopt out before the event takes place. There is no immunity to buffs and debuffs. This is totally unfair to leagues that do not wish to compete. The explanation last timefor buffs and debuffs was inadequate. Suggestio: Aloow Leagues to optout. Opting out means no flag, no buffs, no debuffs.

I've passed player feedback after the previous Tournament and our devs are considering your ideas and suggestions. However, I don't know if they will decide to make any changes or not.
UTC +5:00
FAILO
7 September, 2016, 7:47 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

The Flag tournament is unfair in several ways. There iopt out before the event takes place. There is no immunity to buffs and debuffs. This is totally unfair to leagues that do not wish to compete. The explanation last timefor buffs and debuffs was inadequate. Suggestio: Aloow Leagues to optout. Opting out means no flag, no buffs, no debuffs.

there is protection from debuffs

"- The Top 3 Leagues in each Tier shall receive a special Reward, rendering them immune to the effects of, if not all, a certain number of Debuffs

- Leagues that finish in first place in their Tiers will win the most powerful Protection Reward, guaranteeing them total immunity from Debuffs."

just exell and you wont have to worry about and debuffs.

Gadheras
8 September, 2016, 3:11 AM UTC
FAILO said:

brunsonthomas said:

there is protection from debuffs

"- The Top 3 Leagues in each Tier shall receive a special Reward, rendering them immune to the effects of, if not all, a certain number of Debuffs

- Leagues that finish in first place in their Tiers will win the most powerful Protection Reward, guaranteeing them total immunity from Debuffs."

just exell and you wont have to worry about and debuffs.

troll lol lol!?
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
8 September, 2016, 6:52 AM UTC

If we have many mails  from one player, it is very hard to read them.

Scrooling up and down it is very fast.

Can u slow the scrooling speed or make buttons like here, with the page number down.

Just tried that - scrolling with mouse wheel is slow enough.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 9:56 AM UTC

UPD about Friends.

Our portal devs are working on an update for profiles, and they agreed to show player League in their profile. You will also be able to change settings so only your friends would be able to see your League if you need more privacy.

I hope it's a good news for you.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Lady Nerium KT-S2
8 September, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

UPD about Friends.

Our portal devs are working on an update for profiles, and they agreed to show player League in their profile. You will also be able to change settings so only your friends would be able to see your League if you need more privacy.

I hope it's a good news for you.

Thank you, from the top AND bottom of my heart.
I think, therefore I game.
Lady Nerium KT-S2
8 September, 2016, 3:22 PM UTC

Suggestion:

Add a 3rd chat channel for Commander ranking on up to allow league leadership to plan and discuss issues without having to leave the game?

1) accessible to all who can see league/beacon statistics

or

2) switched on like DE rights? (Prefer that it is this option to allow operation/team planning with different groups of players)

Passed to devs.
I think, therefore I game.
xyz-co-ordinates
8 September, 2016, 4:54 PM UTC

Need flask of 'Holy Water': Turns 3 mi radius around ones own castle green (friendly status)

and

Need flask of 'Unholy Water': Turns 3 mi radius around ones own castle red (anarchist status)

+1 Values will add 1 area equivalent (pi r squared) till maximum is reached at 0.5mi difference between castles.

Very much appreciated, make soonest, my sages are tiring of having to do so by hand.

UTC -4:00
xyz-co-ordinates
8 September, 2016, 5:13 PM UTC

Require Leaque Banning BlackList Capability on Chat Blacklist.

IE, Blacklist in chat the complete leaque, by and trough Blacklisting their Leaque Fortress.

This requires a BlackList Tab on a Leaque Fortress, accesable by any.

Saves my sages hours of ardourers labour having to go through pestilent writ and more pestilent writ of Orcs after Orc after Orc bashing their shields and showing their rears.

Very much appreciated, would like to keep the taglist proper and nice for friends and acquantainces willing to joust till exhaustion does us in.

Could you please give me more details on your latest suggestions? I'm not sure I understand them. If it's easier to explain in another language, go ahead :)

xyz-co-ordinates
8 September, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC

Needed, maturity level setting in profile, by omission set to PG13, all audiences, with the following adjustments to be hand made.

PG13 (standard, by omission)

R16/17 (with conscent)

R19 (with emancipated conscent)

R21/23 (with knowledgable emanicpated conscent)

R27 (with knowledgable personally experienced emancipated conscent in interaction)

R39 (R27 plus, I have a daughter 16 to 19 and IF, then that will requiere a shogun wedding)

X45 (All of the above and then some) (Also said to be: I had my wife and cheated on her thrice, allways carrying 2 gold coins with me, just in case)

I require this soonest, with future preference to voting onto the individual to have his tag changed by and through interactive demography.

Very appreciated, my Knights grow long, with fast gray hairs in thought and consideration.

Aside>

(Where is that stable wench, I want to have at her)

FAILO
8 September, 2016, 10:35 PM UTC

FAILO said:

When Darkening troops Can you add a feature so you can choose how much DE of a certain troop to darken instead of only being able to choose the number of units?

I'll pass that. But can I ask you to attach a screenshot of the window where you would like to see this option first?

Embassy to beacons to darkening tab

http://pasteboard.co/4OKUa4Nb.jpg

I have one more question. Currently you choose the number of Units and the amount of DE is calculated automatically. If you choose the amount of DE, the number of Units will be calculated automatically. But this number can be only integer...How would they darken then?

FAILO
8 September, 2016, 10:54 PM UTC

Can you add option to view hero from players profile.

You can put it where green box is.

http://pasteboard.co/Mv8Ntk4S.jpg

Passed to devs.

db dbomb
9 September, 2016, 2:48 AM UTC

Would like to see bestiary rewards for some tournaments. Western Dragons or Archangels along with Wyverns or Griffins.

Instead of occult almost all the time.

DB

Even if you would receive less in Bestiary than in Occult?

FAILO
9 September, 2016, 1:24 PM UTC

FAILO said:

FAILO said:

Embassy to beacons to darkening tab

http://pasteboard.co/4OKUa4Nb.jpg

I have one more question. Currently you choose the number of Units and the amount of DE is calculated automatically. If you choose the amount of DE, the number of Units will be calculated automatically. But this number can be only integer...How would they darken then?

Correct.

so if you try to darken with an number unavailable with the nits you have.. e.g. 5125 DE for beast then have an error message "Cannot darken even number of units with X amount of DE"  OR.. you could have it automatically drop down to the next lowest amount that you can darken a full unit at,

I think it would be a common case. Adding additional dialogue windows is not user-friendly. And in most cases you wtill won't be able to choose the exact number you wish (for example, 5000. It would still suggest you to choose 5265). So I'd like to see what do other players think of this idea.
Keaton
10 September, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC

Can we get some new improvements for our castles?

That's possible.

db dbomb
12 September, 2016, 1:08 AM UTC

db dbomb said:

Would like to see bestiary rewards for some tournaments. Western Dragons or Archangels along with Wyverns or Griffins.

Instead of occult almost all the time.

DB

Even if you would receive less in Bestiary than in Occult?

Yes....be nice to switch it up for us....and as long as the overall points are close ...unit numbers are irrelevant. So if (to make it easy mathwise) a wyvern is twice the strength of a warlock give out half as many. Or the same amount of units but make it take twice the amount of points to hit rewards.

That's an interesting point. May I ask why? Why Bestiaries are way more precious for you in that case?
Gadheras
12 September, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC

Let us spend moon coins to unlock more slots in the hero inventory. You would meet the "Grind/time vs Effort" crowd halfway.

I will pass this suggestion to our developers.

1720485 users registered; 42449 topics; 270730 posts; our newest member:Castle №1246204