ALTERNATES ... A Bold New League

53 Replies
Marshall Incognito
8 July, 2017, 8:22 PM UTC

ALTERNATES

Hi, I am Marshall Incognito, and I want to form a new League, that is different than any other League Here on Stormfall. First off, my lawyers have told me to proclaim that of course, I am not a Alternate account, I just, cough, imagine that I am. But I feel Stormfall has plenty of other players who, how do I put this....have an Alternate imagination.

I call upon all bored ALTERNATE accounts (to be clear...Alternate accounts are against Plariums TOS. I only want Alternate accounts that just imagine they are Alternate accounts...not real Alternate accounts because that is a no no....WINK) to come join ALTERNATES.

REQUIRMENTS TO JOINING:

You must be an Alternate (imaginary) account. Lying is required. Spy always. Newbies are not encourged to join unless you really really want to. Come on....be active, or seeee ya. AND THIS IS IMPORTANT: Your only job in this League is to attack whichever League is in the Number 1 League position. Of course you can always attack anyone you chose at any time, But YOU MUST attack the Number 1 League players/Beacons/Fortress at least once a week and come brag about it in League Chat

Any League ranked 100 or higher is off limits for raids of any sort....its not a rule, its a suggestion....I see no point in messing with the small players in this game

BENEFITS TO JOINING:

Everyone that joins, will be Ranked as a Captain. Just think of the benefits of that...you get instant prestige, lol, and hey, just get 2 alternate buddies, and you can do League attacks on any Beacon or Settlement of your choice.

You are completly Anonymous. There will be no "Lets do this for our League rah rah stuff". I discourage you with becoming friends with anyone. This League will have no Allies. You have 1 goal....to attack the number 1 League at least once a week...come Bragg in chat....and to lie, and spy and spead rumors. Let your Alternate play freely (PRO TIP: Do you have someone in your League that you cant stand...dont you wish you could whack them...so,,,just imagine you could with an Alternate (imaginary) account in the ALTERNATE League)

Instead of a League Marshall telling you to hunker down, dont do this, dont do that...you get one that says S crew the Number 1 League at least once a week, otherwise do what you want with your imagination.

-----------------------------------------

I think that covers it all...imagine a League of ALTS,.....Become an ALTERNATE

Sincerly, Marshall Icognito

DISCLAIMER) I am not an ALT account and discourage the use of ALT accounts In any way shape or form. We do not want any real ALT accounts in this league and will hunt you down. Only imaginary ALT accounts need apply.


I imagine
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
8 July, 2017, 8:56 PM UTC
It might help to include that you are on server 1. I'm sure  Dominus will be pleased to see your attacks on their Beacons and Fortress or is it just your members who are to commit suicide?
UTC +5:00
Marshall Incognito
8 July, 2017, 9:08 PM UTC

Thanks Moderator....Yeah this is server 1 League


As far as the suicide part....not into that,,,,my imaginary ALTS i imagine are well versed in how to go wreck mayhem and then Cat. We are not out there to topple the #1 League....just to give them a hard time....they are #1.....they deserve being knocked down
I imagine
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
9 July, 2017, 6:59 AM UTC
interesting .......
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
9 July, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC
I read somewhere that having an alt is no longer against plarium rules.
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
9 July, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

i cant remember if my alt is  my main account or my main account is my alt. 


moderators banned me one time for talking about my alt... but not because i had an alt, but for "spreading rumors of my alt". 



 so..im not sure if they wanted me to confirm that i had an alt, or if they think that i was bluffing about having an alt, didnt want me lying about having an alt. had i confirmed that i had an alt, would i still have gotten in trouble?



this whole ALT thing is confusing. 
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
9 July, 2017, 4:10 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

i cant remember if my alt is  my main account or my main account is my alt. 


moderators banned me one time for talking about my alt... but not because i had an alt, but for "spreading rumors of my alt". 



 so..im not sure if they wanted me to confirm that i had an alt, or if they think that i was bluffing about having an alt, didnt want me lying about having an alt. had i confirmed that i had an alt, would i still have gotten in trouble?



this whole ALT thing is confusing. 
well but is it an alt or your main account? if its not your main what's your alt up to? maybe your alt and or main needs to join Alternates sounds like they might have some fun lol
UTC +0:00
Marshall Incognito
9 July, 2017, 4:59 PM UTC

ALTERNATE NEWS TODAY


Jezebel is helping recruit for ALTERNATES.....thanks for letting peeps know "we have some fun"


The First FireBall was successfully launched against the Number #1 League Today....an astounding 107 pvp points were gained. And Proving that the ALTERNATES League is a force to be reckoned with, The Marshall of that League (who knows, maybe it was,I'm not naming names) responded with an attack on me with 5 bazillion pathfinders (all darkened, lol) within 3 minutes. I was impressed with the responce time. I even got a message hoping that I had fun......

http://prntscr.com/ftj0xe


Come join ALTERNATES....have fun....who knows....you might even get the attention of the Marshall of the current #1 League. I like to say our League is like Campbell Soup.....mmmmm mmmmmm Possibilities.

Policy Change: When you join ALTERNATES, you pick what rank you want.


Lets have some fun....Marshall Incognito style

I imagine
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
9 July, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC

Marshall Incognito said:


ALTERNATE NEWS TODAY


Jezebel is helping recruit for ALTERNATES.....thanks for letting peeps know "we have some fun"


The First FireBall was successfully launched against the Number #1 League Today....an astounding 107 pvp points were gained. And Proving that the ALTERNATES League is a force to be reckoned with, The Marshall of that League (who knows, maybe it was,I'm not naming names) responded with an attack on me with 5 bazillion pathfinders (all darkened, lol) within 3 minutes. I was impressed with the responce time. I even got a message hoping that I had fun......

http://prntscr.com/ftj0xe


Come join ALTERNATES....have fun....who knows....you might even get the attention of the Marshall of the current #1 League. I like to say our League is like Campbell Soup.....mmmmm mmmmmm Possibilities.

Policy Change: When you join ALTERNATES, you pick what rank you want.


Lets have some fun....Marshall Incognito style

Happy to help lol


hmmm lets see Marshall of #1 league level 112 Marshall of Alternates league level 77 - Level 112 threatens to turn level 77 into a farm sounds about right - typical dominating response I would say - personally I would be amused and laugh it off 


UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
9 July, 2017, 6:46 PM UTC

leagues like this will never have a real impact on the game. you never know if the players from the big leagues started these types of leagues to force reactions from their leagues and other big leagues to have a more aggressive stance towards smaller leagues.

 it's trouble for all the other smaller leagues when a smaller league annoys the larger ones just for fun.

Me and my league will always be against this. I don't doubt that lots of well off leagues will  advocate for this behavior.



The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
9 July, 2017, 6:55 PM UTC

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


leagues like this will never have a real impact on the game. you never know if the players from the big leagues started these types of leagues to force reactions from their leagues and other big leagues to have a more aggressive stance towards smaller leagues.

 it's trouble for all the other smaller leagues when a smaller league annoys the larger ones just for fun.

Me and my league will always be against this. I don't doubt that lots of well off leagues will  advocate for this behavior.



What a weird reaction ... lets have one major all out war and finally bin the game.
Lets get it over with!

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Talon
10 July, 2017, 12:57 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Marshall Incognito said:


ALTERNATE NEWS TODAY


Jezebel is helping recruit for ALTERNATES.....thanks for letting peeps know "we have some fun"


The First FireBall was successfully launched against the Number #1 League Today....an astounding 107 pvp points were gained. And Proving that the ALTERNATES League is a force to be reckoned with, The Marshall of that League (who knows, maybe it was,I'm not naming names) responded with an attack on me with 5 bazillion pathfinders (all darkened, lol) within 3 minutes. I was impressed with the responce time. I even got a message hoping that I had fun......

http://prntscr.com/ftj0xe


Come join ALTERNATES....have fun....who knows....you might even get the attention of the Marshall of the current #1 League. I like to say our League is like Campbell Soup.....mmmmm mmmmmm Possibilities.

Policy Change: When you join ALTERNATES, you pick what rank you want.


Lets have some fun....Marshall Incognito style

Happy to help lol


hmmm lets see Marshall of #1 league level 112 Marshall of Alternates league level 77 - Level 112 threatens to turn level 77 into a farm sounds about right - typical dominating response I would say - personally I would be amused and laugh it off 


Yes Jezebel because i take him so seriously.
Talon
UTC -5:00
Jezebel
10 July, 2017, 2:22 AM UTC
Talon said:

Jezebel said:

Marshall Incognito said:


ALTERNATE NEWS TODAY


Jezebel is helping recruit for ALTERNATES.....thanks for letting peeps know "we have some fun"


The First FireBall was successfully launched against the Number #1 League Today....an astounding 107 pvp points were gained. And Proving that the ALTERNATES League is a force to be reckoned with, The Marshall of that League (who knows, maybe it was,I'm not naming names) responded with an attack on me with 5 bazillion pathfinders (all darkened, lol) within 3 minutes. I was impressed with the responce time. I even got a message hoping that I had fun......

http://prntscr.com/ftj0xe


Come join ALTERNATES....have fun....who knows....you might even get the attention of the Marshall of the current #1 League. I like to say our League is like Campbell Soup.....mmmmm mmmmmm Possibilities.

Policy Change: When you join ALTERNATES, you pick what rank you want.


Lets have some fun....Marshall Incognito style

Happy to help lol


hmmm lets see Marshall of #1 league level 112 Marshall of Alternates league level 77 - Level 112 threatens to turn level 77 into a farm sounds about right - typical dominating response I would say - personally I would be amused and laugh it off 


Yes Jezebel because i take him so seriously.
Seems to me it would be more productive to ignore it rather than respond but I guess you have the time to respond to such things :)
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
10 July, 2017, 2:24 AM UTC

Alt leagues are created mostly to annoy others - responding to attacks from such leagues only gives them the satisfaction they seek ... just sayin'

UTC +0:00
Talon
10 July, 2017, 2:39 AM UTC

Jezebel said:


Talon said:


Jezebel said:


Marshall Incognito said:


ALTERNATE NEWS TODAY


Jezebel is helping recruit for ALTERNATES.....thanks for letting peeps know "we have some fun"


The First FireBall was successfully launched against the Number #1 League Today....an astounding 107 pvp points were gained. And Proving that the ALTERNATES League is a force to be reckoned with, The Marshall of that League (who knows, maybe it was,I'm not naming names) responded with an attack on me with 5 bazillion pathfinders (all darkened, lol) within 3 minutes. I was impressed with the responce time. I even got a message hoping that I had fun......

http://prntscr.com/ftj0xe


Come join ALTERNATES....have fun....who knows....you might even get the attention of the Marshall of the current #1 League. I like to say our League is like Campbell Soup.....mmmmm mmmmmm Possibilities.

Policy Change: When you join ALTERNATES, you pick what rank you want.


Lets have some fun....Marshall Incognito style

Happy to help lol


hmmm lets see Marshall of #1 league level 112 Marshall of Alternates league level 77 - Level 112 threatens to turn level 77 into a farm sounds about right - typical dominating response I would say - personally I would be amused and laugh it off 


Yes Jezebel because i take him so seriously.
Seems to me it would be more productive to ignore it rather than respond but I guess you have the time to respond to such things :)


Yeah, just like you have the time to respond to every forum post :).  Was trying to provoke his main, but you are right , waste of time on both accounts.
Talon
UTC -5:00
Jezebel
10 July, 2017, 4:34 AM UTC
Talon said:

Jezebel said:


Talon said:


Jezebel said:


Marshall Incognito said:


ALTERNATE NEWS TODAY


Jezebel is helping recruit for ALTERNATES.....thanks for letting peeps know "we have some fun"


The First FireBall was successfully launched against the Number #1 League Today....an astounding 107 pvp points were gained. And Proving that the ALTERNATES League is a force to be reckoned with, The Marshall of that League (who knows, maybe it was,I'm not naming names) responded with an attack on me with 5 bazillion pathfinders (all darkened, lol) within 3 minutes. I was impressed with the responce time. I even got a message hoping that I had fun......

http://prntscr.com/ftj0xe


Come join ALTERNATES....have fun....who knows....you might even get the attention of the Marshall of the current #1 League. I like to say our League is like Campbell Soup.....mmmmm mmmmmm Possibilities.

Policy Change: When you join ALTERNATES, you pick what rank you want.


Lets have some fun....Marshall Incognito style

Happy to help lol


hmmm lets see Marshall of #1 league level 112 Marshall of Alternates league level 77 - Level 112 threatens to turn level 77 into a farm sounds about right - typical dominating response I would say - personally I would be amused and laugh it off 


Yes Jezebel because i take him so seriously.
Seems to me it would be more productive to ignore it rather than respond but I guess you have the time to respond to such things :)


Yeah, just like you have the time to respond to every forum post :).  Was trying to provoke his main, but you are right , waste of time on both accounts.
Benefits of having a small league I can amuse myself in many ways ....
UTC +0:00
Marshall Incognito
10 July, 2017, 5:35 AM UTC

Thanks Talon and Jezebel.....but alas, the cat is out of the bag now...so to speak


The ALTERNATES will not be ignored. We are growing... we have 4 members now......that is a 400% increase in days


BTW, I have no beef with the number #1 League....Its just a obvious target. it changes so often it seems, lol
I imagine
UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
11 July, 2017, 12:20 AM UTC

One of my members just left to join your league. same with the last alt leagues that started and probably the first ever. I've documented this before starting back in in 2015. The ANBU Black Ops lets all players join and i do ask all alts leave my league. Like my first Marshall told me you can't be in more than 1 league.

 Those players joining Alternates can be said to be your alts.

 The ANBU black ops is a tough league to join since you will have to talk with me for hours to get and hold rank. There will always be spies in my league leaching off my work and reputation. Security is in place and being improved.

 Anyone can ignore yous if they want it's their choice. I'm going to have a emergency meeting with my captains and see what they think about our ex members joining alt leagues.

Anyone can say also that i have something to do with yous already so i'm already involved and want to send a message to anyone thinking about joining.

It's also a bother you're posting on a forum i'm heavily active on with over 12,000 views on my posts. and 70 replies on multiple sub forums here. Anyone making posts like this will be dealt with by me is what i'm saying in case you didn't get the message from my first reply on this post.

There's either a copy cat thing going on with these alt leagues or a underground operation that my league has been a target of since we accept all new players and i teach my players a lot about the game. 

EDIT:

The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
Mad Roy
11 July, 2017, 3:44 AM UTC
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

same with the last alt leagues that started and probably the first ever. 

It's also a bother you're posting on a forum i'm heavily active on with over 12,000 views on my posts. and 70 replies on multiple sub forums here. Anyone making posts like this will be dealt with by me i'm saying this  in case you didn't get the message from my first reply on this post.

There's either a copy cat thing going on with these alt leagues or a underground operation that my league has been a target of since we accept all new players and i teach my players a lot about the game. 

What?
UTC -3:00
IronApex Turok
11 July, 2017, 4:13 AM UTC

Mad Roy said:


ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

same with the last alt leagues that started and probably the first ever. 

It's also a bother you're posting on a forum i'm heavily active on with over 12,000 views on my posts. and 70 replies on multiple sub forums here. Anyone making posts like this will be dealt with by me i'm saying this  in case you didn't get the message from my first reply on this post.

There's either a copy cat thing going on with these alt leagues or a underground operation that my league has been a target of since we accept all new players and i teach my players a lot about the game. 

What?

See if this helps....




https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/25871_question-and-answers--i-am-marshall-of-the-anbu-blakc-ops-ask-me-anything-game-related-/

here is where he tried to give advice to top players in the game and ended up making his 200th ranked league a target.  apparently back then he had spies in his league who were giving out intel. hell... i dont even play daily on server 1 and i knew what was going on inside his league.   i guess he has a deep hatred for alts, and as much love for his own posts as Oracle. 

UTC +0:00
1667596 users registered; 34023 topics; 253969 posts; our newest member:Aka123