Question and answers, I am Marshall of the ANBU Blakc Ops: Ask me anything Game related.

42 Replies
ANBU Danzo Shimura
11 July, 2016, 10:50 PM UTC

I want to start detailing how to start a league and what to look for and why My league has continued to grow under 100% orders from me and we are 100x stronger than from day 1 which has been almost 3 years. There is still alot for me to improve also..

I need feed back and questions and i need more info on the experience other leagues offer and how new players experience them and how they see them selves wanting to start a league...

You can just jump into starting a league but you won't have much success unless you get your self a handful of people to carry and guide the new players.. a lot of thought need to go in a head of time and you need to have experienced or have knowledge of the full league experience..

This can be gained by simply joining and being a part of a league that is active for a while or getting to know and learning from a experienced player..

I can put the guide together and explain how and why i was succesful and how/where I saw to cut corners to cater to my wants.. which i did a lot..

   To start things out right if i could get some good starting points that will help this post alot so feel free to make an suggestions or comments about what you want to ask me or finde out more about. We can talk a little about all of it in the coomments and i will work with yous from their but once i figure out what way is best for teaching new leagues i'll make a new post for future uses for new leagues...

                                                                                                                                                           If you are just starting a league or are already working on building your league up i'm sure i can give you some insight of what i would do to help you better run your league

                               

                                                                                                                                                           Feel free to ask me anything game                                                                                                                                                                                                                related.

The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
djmoody
13 July, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC

What server do you play and what position is your league in that server?

Probably the best advice I could give to a new league is don't over extend yourself. If you start a war then you should know what you are up against. 


Sun Tzu said

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Too many times I have seen small leagues jump into edge beacon territory at beacon spawn just to be crushed. The demoralising effect this has normally ends the league.

For newer leagues to get a feel for their relative strength in the game, diplo is a must (suck up every little bit of info you can from other people).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
jumy
14 July, 2016, 7:14 AM UTC

League in this game? best coverage for alts, stressed others and ask for help to the league to make bullies

example: the best always without active tournaments and unnecessarily stressed out the largest castles and also ask if you want to get into league with a fake approximate language, as though they were captains


Plarium does not have control of his game, thanks for the damage they cause me your alts


do not tell me the support, which has already a lot of my report and has also offered me a refund lost defensive troops with some well-known names, admission of guilt of his castles?

a typical alt


classic one best alts league


a typical pm, joke ppl or Plarium team


this game is too fake, realize this dear Plarium


Now also new leagues, starting with 4-5 beacons and the best castle in ranking... is too fake all

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Aaron KT3
17 July, 2016, 8:30 PM UTC

jumy


Now also new leagues, starting with 4-5 beacons and the best castle in ranking... is too fake all

What "new" league starts with any beacons?


There are a few "new" leagues formed from long term players that can, and do, hold several beacons, but what are you talking about?

Aaron
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
17 July, 2016, 8:42 PM UTC
jumy said:

League in this game? best coverage for alts, stressed others and ask for help to the league to make bullies

example: the best always without active tournaments and unnecessarily stressed out the largest castles and also ask if you want to get into league with a fake approximate language, as though they were captains


Plarium does not have control of his game, thanks for the damage they cause me your alts


do not tell me the support, which has already a lot of my report and has also offered me a refund lost defensive troops with some well-known names, admission of guilt of his castles?

a typical alt


classic one best alts league


a typical pm, joke ppl or Plarium team


this game is too fake, realize this dear Plarium


Now also new leagues, starting with 4-5 beacons and the best castle in ranking... is too fake all

I don't know if anyone noticed but this has 12 runes of fealty that have not been applied to the league to help get new members.Being a member of a league holds responsibilities but it offers benefits a lone player cannot have. Quests, fortresses and beacons are difficult for only one person but for a league with active members, it can be fun and competetive.
UTC +5:00
djmoody
18 July, 2016, 2:04 AM UTC

Someone played that account reasonably hard to get 55m raiding points.

Then they left the game but handed the account to someone else on leaving. That someone else logs in every day to build troops now and uses it as an alt. It would make a good spy account as many leagues would see the level and accept the account willingly.

That is how I would see that account if it applied to my league. I'd probably accept it so I could see the troop numbers on it (probably low because the player lost their troops which is why the quit in the first place). 

If it had some troops and showed some raiding/growth I might eat my initial thoughts with humble pie and accept its a real player, who played hard then dropped out for a bit and came back.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
jumy
18 July, 2016, 6:21 AM UTC

Aaron KT1 said:


jumy


Now also new leagues, starting with 4-5 beacons and the best castle in ranking... is too fake all

What "new" league starts with any beacons?


There are a few "new" leagues formed from long term players that can, and do, hold several beacons, but what are you talking about?

alts members and entire sisters alts leagues, or the touch Plarium?

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
jumy
18 July, 2016, 6:27 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Someone played that account reasonably hard to get 55m raiding points.

Then they left the game but handed the account to someone else on leaving. That someone else logs in every day to build troops now and uses it as an alt. It would make a good spy account as many leagues would see the level and accept the account willingly.

That is how I would see that account if it applied to my league. I'd probably accept it so I could see the troop numbers on it (probably low because the player lost their troops which is why the quit in the first place). 

If it had some troops and showed some raiding/growth I might eat my initial thoughts with humble pie and accept its a real player, who played hard then dropped out for a bit and came back.

probable but Plarium has no control over his game, why should i lose troops with these ghosts?

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
19 July, 2016, 1:43 AM UTC

  

I play on the Dark Plains server and we are postion 167. There are 5x as many stronger leagues now than when this league was made.

Any league above us will put up some kind of a fight league postion is going to keep geting harder to hold on to where we are now. I plan on
going into action more soon to improve the level we are at now.  


dj moody said:


What server do you play and what position is your league in that server?

Probably the best advice I could give to a new league is don't over extend yourself. If you start a war then you should know what you are up against. 


Sun Tzu said

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Too many times I have seen small leagues jump into edge beacon territory at beacon spawn just to be crushed. The demoralising effect this has normally ends the league.

For newer leagues to get a feel for their relative strength in the game, diplo is a must (suck up every little bit of info you can from other people).


The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
19 July, 2016, 1:48 PM UTC
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:


  

I play on the Dark Plains server and we are postion 167. There are 5x as many stronger leagues now than when this league was made.

Any league above us will put up some kind of a fight league postion is going to keep geting harder to hold on to where we are now. I plan on
going into action more soon to improve the level we are at now.  


dj moody said:


What server do you play and what position is your league in that server?

Probably the best advice I could give to a new league is don't over extend yourself. If you start a war then you should know what you are up against. 


Sun Tzu said

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Too many times I have seen small leagues jump into edge beacon territory at beacon spawn just to be crushed. The demoralising effect this has normally ends the league.

For newer leagues to get a feel for their relative strength in the game, diplo is a must (suck up every little bit of info you can from other people).


I agree except even leagues close to being powerful enough to take a keep a beacon but have not done so are often misinformed what the sheer numbers of offense and defense required to take and keep a beacon even with alliances and treaties.
UTC +5:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
19 July, 2016, 5:21 PM UTC

As time goes on the stronger players and leagues make it harder to capture beacons... Yeah the numbers are tough it has raised 3 times flatly in the last 2 years....  60 mil now if not more i guess you have to trust your sources when it comes to how strong other leagues are... The weaker league will be purged out of beacon territory for much longer to come...

Lasting longer than just a few battle problems is key... Patience leads to experience and vice versa...


brunsonthomas said:


ANBU Danzo Shimura said:



  

I play on the Dark Plains server and we are postion 167. There are 5x as many stronger leagues now than when this league was made.

Any league above us will put up some kind of a fight league postion is going to keep geting harder to hold on to where we are now. I plan on
going into action more soon to improve the level we are at now.  


dj moody said:


What server do you play and what position is your league in that server?

Probably the best advice I could give to a new league is don't over extend yourself. If you start a war then you should know what you are up against. 


Sun Tzu said

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Too many times I have seen small leagues jump into edge beacon territory at beacon spawn just to be crushed. The demoralising effect this has normally ends the league.

For newer leagues to get a feel for their relative strength in the game, diplo is a must (suck up every little bit of info you can from other people).


I agree except even leagues close to being powerful enough to take a keep a beacon but have not done so are often misinformed what the sheer numbers of offense and defense required to take and keep a beacon even with alliances and treaties.

The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
djmoody
20 July, 2016, 5:52 PM UTC

I saw you get a league achievement yesterday.


I guess your name was in my mind because of your thread. GL with the league.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
24 July, 2016, 12:16 AM UTC

djmoody said:


I saw you get a league achievement yesterday.


I guess your name was in my mind because of your thread. GL with the league.

Good Questions DJmoody thank you for your help with the thread... Good luck to you and all the other league out there. I'm here to help my league, the game and other leagues any way I can..

 Everyone who commented on this thread helped reach out to future players and current and give them a little more encouragement and insight on the game and let them know that they their is support out their to help them if they need it. The forum is about the community everyone benefits from a healthy game community.

The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
seeker
10 August, 2016, 12:05 AM UTC

i,d like to know why people believe or even bother with beacons ..i have been with leagues / beacons they are a total waste of time

leagues expect new / low lvl players to help defend them for a very small amount of darkening ..which is now worthless also .

U spend all your time building def to have some coiner league come along and smash the whole thing ..so ending many peoples game .?

How many times this happens .?lol i think anarchy had the right idea at the start ..no beacons just smash those that do have them ..

some will say its the prestige of the league ..rofl ..if that was the case then why was several large leagues worried when anarchy first started .?

I personally will never join a league to have my def sitting there for the sake of there precious beacon ..and a tiny bit of useless darkening .

several leagues who have beacons ..think that by being friends with every other league there is ..it will keep there useless beacon safe HENCE THE FELLOWSHIP LEAGUES ...lol

Mean while u have just taken the main game play away from members ..WAR. I have spoken to lots of people in regards to beacons many have the same thoughts ..including Marshall,s .They are pointless.

I prefer no allies / very few  friends ..Pvp is so much easier and i dont need to purchase any boost..

if i choose to use def then its in my castle where it belongs ...i choose when and where to kill it ..not some league and there useless beacon .

UTC +0:00
ANBU Danzo Shimura
10 August, 2016, 12:41 AM UTC

seeker said:

i,d like to know why people believe or even bother with beacons ..i have been with leagues / beacons they are a total waste of time

leagues expect new / low lvl players to help defend them for a very small amount of darkening ..which is now worthless also .

U spend all your time building def to have some coiner league come along and smash the whole thing ..so ending many peoples game .?

How many times this happens .?lol i think anarchy had the right idea at the start ..no beacons just smash those that do have them ..

some will say its the prestige of the league ..rofl ..if that was the case then why was several large leagues worried when anarchy first started .?

I personally will never join a league to have my def sitting there for the sake of there precious beacon ..and a tiny bit of useless darkening .

several leagues who have beacons ..think that by being friends with every other league there is ..it will keep there useless beacon safe HENCE THE FELLOWSHIP LEAGUES ...lol

Mean while u have just taken the main game play away from members ..WAR. I have spoken to lots of people in regards to beacons many have the same thoughts ..including Marshall,s .They are pointless.

I prefer no allies / very few friends ..Pvp is so much easier and i dont need to purchase any boost..

if i choose to use def then its in my castle where it belongs ...i choose when and where to kill it ..not some league and there useless beacon .



you sound to be at the beginer stages of the game you need to apply more theory, methods, and structure to your game play...

the bigger picture is long term investments and being politicaly correct as it comes to our server and how most leagues operate and function with other leagues...

We have all these tools and mechanics to track our growth and rally together as leagues to grow our abilities...It comes down to how smart the person at the command of a league is...

 if you are not very smart and cultured and educated on strategy you're going to fall into every trap listed by you and never learn to pull your self out.. i'm going to edit this post since i'm in a rush later...

i will also slowly in time take you up on that challenge as ii explain more and more how my league came to be and how other leagues rised up...

You can use the cheap excuse of coiner being the back bone but there's a more deeper story behind Real time stratgey games... And yes i do plan on invest lots into the game..

i'll refer you the my begginers guide to leagues which has helped many new players in hopes that they never become like you or who ever you're talking about who have run into problems growing. all they will know is my methods, theories, and beliefs.. which has done wonders for my league and estaablishing it's self on the server...

certain types of player atitudes need to be adressed and one of them is the types throwing pitty parties...



      My guide 4600 views and growing and it has had a huge impact on new players and leagues including in my league. i ahvent adessed league structure and castle management which includes daily production and i can estimate where the threats from other leagues are and what they actualy intend on doing and looking like in the long term..

i've seen anarchy in some action, have seen other league face them, talked to some high up players about them and crusher him self.. smart guys. they shouldn't be seen as reason not to start a new league.



http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/topics/new-players-and-starting-a-league-advice--/


The Darkness of the Shinobi
UTC +0:00
seeker
10 August, 2016, 1:43 AM UTC

i,m actually far from a begginer ..I would agree yes there are a lot of Marshalls /leagues who have the notion that a strong league is based on large members ..that is totally incorrect.

The higher the numbers in my experience also means lots of long ago,s and inactive players .The strength of a league does not come from numbers but more from the ..how many active players .And even this is becoming a struggle to gain active players as many either start get to lvl 30-40 then realise the grab for money and time needed to grow larger.or just bored with the game due to not being able to compete

this is also clear in league quests ..more numbers less active players rewards are lower / the league with less members but active..?

still can gain elite reward packs more often .I have shown that I personally believe ..there a total waste of time .i,m not the only player who agrees to that .

the question was ..why do leagues / members / players..have the notion that a beacon league is safer  or stronger .Its a game myth .



UTC +0:00
bormir
10 August, 2016, 8:37 AM UTC

I agree with Seeker. I am in a league with multiple beacons and few dozens inactive accounts. In any other league they would have been kicked out long ago but in mine they are kept because of millions of defence they have in the beacons. And as you can guess we have problems in getting Elite Rewards in League quests.

UTC +2:00
TwobraveVen12fam
10 August, 2016, 10:33 PM UTC
hi
UTC +7:00
seeker
10 August, 2016, 11:28 PM UTC

I have read the write up for new players ..Although there is couple of points i would not advise new/low level players to do

1 ..i would never advise new/ low lvl players to attempt collecting from  hamlets ..there like beacons ..u sit there waiting to be creamed .

even higher lvl players dont bother and  obviously there,s a reason why .?

the only time i would suggest any type of game play for hamlets would be for some fast  pvp ..guaranteed u will lose .

2 bg,s i would not suggest new players do more than the bottom 2 ..and top one.when first starting ..Def bg tends to pay better..even then take there time dont try bust it all in one go . they must  at least build palli/ pikes..Archers / dwarfs... i would suggest dont do them at all .unless u can build those at minimum .

3 i would be guiding them more towards the pvp side of game play Thats what the game is all about and many fail to see that ...also  the only way of getting a partial benefit  [depending on your knowledge of course] in the whole game

For what u kill and lose in bg,s ..the equal of that in pvp would of got u a lot more overall .

some people dont like to war  only build and collect troops  ..if thats there style of game play then i would suggest they join a beacon league

as pvp is not for them .
UTC +0:00
zach-rose11
11 August, 2016, 12:01 AM UTC
Off topic, I would like Jumy to do a Q&A on twitch or some other streaming platform where he can use his majestic way with broken/pidgeon english to help us all understand better, the game of Stormfall.
UTC +5:00
1663868 users registered; 34011 topics; 253020 posts; our newest member:Commander #2535862