The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 13, 2018, 16:0202/13/18
Feb 14, 2018, 11:45(edited)
03/17/16

The Saga continues on server 2 ... even more.. The league vs League events that has changed Stormfall forever, rendering the meaning of "Allies" meaningless, since now points is valued more highly than loyal long term friends of even 2 years in the game or more.

What happened in the last league vs league event ?

This is what happened:

SPARTE downgraded 4 fortresses, 3 of which were loyal RA leagues and have been for over 2 years.

1. Fortress to go was Reservoir Dogs, a non-allied league, Downgraded by Sparte from 11 to 10.

Next to Fall was 3x RA league fortresses:

2. Easy Riders, downgraded by Sparte from 10 to 9.

3. Pandemonium, downgraded by Sparte from 9 to 8.

4. Schattenwolfe, downgraded by Sparte from 12 to 11.

So, is it still Black Rose that is the danger to all leagues on Server 2 ???

So what happened next ? What happened next is beyond belief...

Another fort was downgraded, by whom you ask ? Was it Black Rose ? Was it Sparte ? These leagues are the bad boys to Server 2?

The answer is, no, DP 7DS Fortress another loyal league and sister league to Dark Phoenix was downgraded and by Drunken Dragons ....

5. Drunken Dragons downgraded Dark Phoenix 7DS fortress from 14 to 13.

WHAT ? No ! Is this possible ? An RA league downgrading a long term ally and friendly league - the Sister league to Dark Phoenix ?

Why ? Hmm.. lets think, oh.. DD had the possibility of upgrading their fortress and also by doing so, the would win the league vs league event over Sparte.. So, points is more important than long term friends, even at risk of going to war with their sister league Dark Phoenix or any other ally league to DP 7DS.

What else happened after this ? DD won the league vs league tournament and got their coveted Special league fortress.... then ...

WOW ! DD dropped all alliances with many RA leagues and removed the RA tag from the Drunken Dragons name, dissolving many loyal partnerships of 2 years or more at the drop of a hat ... or, in reality at the drop of a fortress.  - the reason given by their leadership - Black Rose is now dead, so RA is no longer required..... Hmm... is anyone else scratching their chin at this moment ?

And just to rub salt in the wounds of the loyal RA leagues to DD that got their fortresses downgraded by Sparte, DD formed an unofficial partnership with Sparte - So much as, if any of Sparte or DD players attacked each other, then they would get kicked from their retrospective league... Ah.. now it makes all begins to makes sense.

What is even more amazing is that Dark Phoenix, the Sister/brother league to DP 7DS stil have a Peace diplomacy with DD even after DD downgraded their sister league fortress ...... EH ? W.t.h. !

Also leagues such as KT who have been long term ally with DP 7DS also still have a peace agreement with DD ... Again.. Eh ? W.t.f !

So.. it appears, long term loyalties of even 2 years or more and being ally with leagues in fact no longer have any meaning whatsoever in Storfmall on server 2.

And so, a new power and hidden alliance has now formed with the old loyal RA leagues alliances tossed in the trash.... only league strength now counts for anything..... A new danger to server 2 is now on the horizon - The "Nouveux Black Rose" unofficial alliance has now been formed...

"Points are now prized higher than long term loyalty and alliances, that is now very clear".

Written by Ex-fighter, Artisana, a new simple farmer on the block.

Feb 13, 2018, 16:1202/13/18
12/18/14
Are you sure those were all hostile attacks?  If they are allies perhaps the downgrades were intentional so that upgrades could be completed?  I don't know just asking :))
Feb 13, 2018, 16:3102/13/18
03/17/16

Jezebel said:

Are you sure those were all hostile attacks?  If they are allies perhaps the downgrades were intentional so that upgrades could be completed?  I don't know just asking :))

These kind of points do not happen for nothing ...

And here were the weekly offence and defence stats at the time:

Now draw your conclusion.

Feb 13, 2018, 16:3702/13/18
Feb 13, 2018, 16:44(edited)
12/18/14

Artisana said:

Jezebel said:

These kind of points do not happen for nothing ...

And here were the weekly offence and defence stats at the time:

Now draw your conclusion.

ah well i guess peeps need to learn to defend their forts better then :)

You should never "assume" that you are safe you need to know the potential of what is out there and ensure you can defend against it to the degree that no one will hit it because their losses would be too big.

Unless these guys spent some big coin maybe they are less of a threat now?  Surely they did not gain enough saphs from rewards to revive all their losses
Feb 13, 2018, 16:5802/13/18
08/03/14

Jezebel said:

it was not a mutually agreed upon downgrade. 

Feb 14, 2018, 10:0402/14/18
07/25/15

The proper name of this thread should been "The spending continues on server 2" :p

Well you could scratch the word spending and replace it with DRAMA, would work too...

Feb 15, 2018, 20:5302/15/18
08/03/15
   OMG, RA leagues are attacking one another?! No one would have EVER guessed that!
Feb 17, 2018, 03:0802/17/18
06/20/15

Drunken Dragons did indeed attack the Dark Phoenix 7DS Fortress and down grade it, and yes it was during a duel against Sparte.  Those are the only Facts on here that are correct.  The rest as Donald would say is 'Fake News'....  Lots of uninformed opinions and judgements made without the full knowledge of what is happening.

Once upon a time DP7DS was the sister league to the original Dark Phoenix, thats not the full story now.  In fact it was DP7DS that withdrew any alliances from DD not the other way around.  There were several Marshall changes there and in the word of a very very senior DP member 'they have gone rogue'.

DD took advantage of their inability to co-operate simple as that.  Remember they withdrew alliances first. 

DD has trimmed it's ally / at peace back to sensible levels with leagues that can benefit each other, simple as that,  it's a two way street.

In regard to RA and that alliance, it was formed to reduce LOBR's footprint on the game, a number of leagues supported the cause in name, only very few actually did anything about it.  It served it's purpose, the game has evolved.  LOBR has been reduced to defending it's fortress and raiding the forts of much weaker leagues, Beacons may as well not exist, they are irelevent at the moment.  The strong players in LOBR have either left, moved leagues or taken a watching role.

New alliances are being forged, broken and repaired every day.  In 12 months time things will look different again.

The only consent thing is that DD will continue to attack and hurt LOBR, with or without assistance.  :))

Feb 17, 2018, 22:2302/17/18
03/17/16

Cranky said:

Drunken Dragons did indeed attack the Dark Phoenix 7DS Fortress and down grade it, and yes it was during a duel against Sparte.  Those are the only Facts on here that are correct.  The rest as Donald would say is 'Fake News'....  Lots of uninformed opinions and judgements made without the full knowledge of what is happening.

Once upon a time DP7DS was the sister league to the original Dark Phoenix, thats not the full story now.  In fact it was DP7DS that withdrew any alliances from DD not the other way around.  There were several Marshall changes there and in the word of a very very senior DP member 'they have gone rogue'.

If what you say is true, why did Annabella RA state in DD chat that DP were threatening war with DD  after the event?

it is very clear that DD needed to find some excuse to upgrade their fortress and this was not authorised by DP.

"Annabella RA: We have a diplo situation w/ DP atm w/ their new marshal threatening us with war. He also did the same w/ Friendship today too. I am hopeful that their old Marshal will step in and tell him how insane he is to threaten to go to War with 2 of the strongest leagues on server in the same day."

Feb 18, 2018, 01:0102/18/18
12/18/14
Artisana said:

Cranky said:

If what you say is true, why did Annabella RA state in DD chat that DP were threatening war with DD  after the event?

it is very clear that DD needed to find some excuse to upgrade their fortress and this was not authorised by DP.

"Annabella RA: We have a diplo situation w/ DP atm w/ their new marshal threatening us with war. He also did the same w/ Friendship today too. I am hopeful that their old Marshal will step in and tell him how insane he is to threaten to go to War with 2 of the strongest leagues on server in the same day."

A formal War in the Embassy?  Be careful .....
Feb 18, 2018, 02:0602/18/18
08/03/14

Lol, wow.  

Anna has gotten the facts all twisted up and spread around like a high school rumor. 

DP7ds was never rogue.  There werent several marshal "changes", Charon and Venom rotated the seat as part of the deal with the merge between DP2 and Seven Dwarves. 

Venom is now gone, left to wander on her own.   No DP league has ever been rogue.

Anna knocks down one of my forts.....and some how, im the one threatening war?  She threatened to have KT and  Friendship attack us, both of whom declined and preferred to stay out of the matter.  I simply pressed her for an answer and she kept telling me lies. Said Venom dropped alliance with her (DP hasnt had alliance with DD since before venom even came to DP)

August 2017, DP2 dropped alliances with everyone involved with the server war (including DP to be fair)  when DP1 entered the fray with LOTBR in order to maintain the nuetral position that DP was previously taking.  Only DP1 was at war, DP2 was not, so it dropped alliances with all involved as to not take a side.

Anna's excuse was that venom had offended her in some way and that Tarkin told her that DP2 was rogue (tarkin denies this)  but the reason for dropping the fort level is still unknown. 

The rest of this rant is just only what i can conclude. 

Like artisana, all involved assume that DD just needed to level up their fort and was looking for an excuse.  Some of Venom's merge players left from DP2 to go to DD, no doubt thats where Anna got her info on fortress defense from. 

and since DP1 was sitting on this nice big fat level 19, goading us into declaring war by attacking our lower league fort would ave dropped the fortress attack limit and would have made for a nice plan to get DD's fort to level 19. 

To be honest, before her attack on their fort, DP2 was tossing around the idea of working with someone to upgrade their fort.  If she had asked, at that time, the answer would probably have been yes. 

As of this latest incident, DP has decided it will not work with anyone to upgrade another leagues fort. We broke off the deal with Sparte, which cost us a level 5 beacon. 

If you want to  upgrade your forts, your gonna have take down LOTBRs.  i invite you to attack the DP1 fortress, but you are better off trying to take down LOTBR. 

Feb 18, 2018, 06:4402/18/18
06/20/15

Iron Apex, we'll agree to disagree then on the status of DP7DS, you have your views I have mine.

Firstly, let me say that Anna has the FULL support of all players on the Drunken Dragons league. Any coordinated attacks carried out by DD are done with consultation of Captains and others in the league. To put the 'blame' on our Marshall is wrong and does not understand the culture that exists in the league. That she has to fend off haters spamming her is a poor reflection on those sending messages. To those concerned, get over it and get on with the game. Send the messages to me, I'm happy to respond in kind. : )

Your belief that DD had information on the DP7DS fortress is wrong, we didn't, but unlike a lot of other leagues we understand the game mechanics and know how to get a pretty good idea of how much is in there. That's what we did, simple as that. To say that we took advantage of that hit to level up the fort is correct, who wouldn't.

In regard to upgrading forts I encourage everyone to have a go at LOBR, some of their 'long ago's' have defence in there and a concerted effort by a league or a number of leagues will downgrade it.

It is unfortunate and regrettably a sign of the times that leagues/players are afraid of losing troops in an attack.

Are they taking pretty screen shots of their huge armies and framing them?

What is their use and where has the fun gone when they only sit in a castle.

That is not the case at D.D we have been the only league to significantly attack the LOBR fort, twice. We lost troops, but that's not the point we showed ourselves and hopefully the league that we are prepared to be proactive in our fight against LOBR.

So many leagues on this server have troops that never leave their castle in anger, it's a shame that players with 1-2 billion offence can't organise a series league attacks within the force limit to hit LOBR fortress.

Give Bob/Mjoan credit at least they exercised their troops.

That's enough from me here……………

Feb 18, 2018, 07:0002/18/18
03/17/16

When DD to it, then it is ok ?

But when BR do it, it is wrong ?

Personally, I fail to see any difference between the DD and BR leagues.

Leagues complained about Bob/MJoan and their actions, but once they get the big armies, they do exactly the same.. lol

Feb 18, 2018, 15:5902/18/18
08/03/14

Cranky said:

I

Your belief that DD had information on the DP7DS fortress is wrong, we didn't, but unlike a lot of other leagues we understand the game mechanics and know how to get a pretty good idea of how much is in there. That's what we did, simple as that. To say that we took advantage of that hit to level up the fort is correct, who wouldn't.

then you admit you attacked an ally for your own benefit? 

like Artisana said, how is that any different than LOTBR?   
Feb 18, 2018, 16:0402/18/18
08/03/14

Cranky said:

Iron Apex, we'll agree to disagree then on the status of DP7DS, you have your views I have mine.

Considering i'm the marshal......

i think my views trump yours.  You'll notice that Venom is gone, and the name returned to DPR.  anything that could even be considered a rogue element has been washed out and Charon and I are in full control of all of the sister leagues.  This excuse that it was ever rogue to start with is BS. 

If you have an opinion other than that, its based on lies someone fed  you. 
Feb 18, 2018, 23:1802/18/18
06/20/15

"If you have an opinion other than that, its based on lies someone fed you. "

Ever thought that you were the one misled.

I did some digging and have found the original message, from early January, where the Marshall of DP withdraws the support for DP 7DS and ask to treat them separately to DP.  I'll send it to you privately in game.

I'm even hesitant to do that because it may betray a level of trust, but I pride myself on honesty above all and I can think of no other way to settle this.

Feb 19, 2018, 01:4802/19/18
08/03/14
Cranky said:

"If you have an opinion other than that, its based on lies someone fed you. "

Ever thought that you were the one misled.

I did some digging and have found the original message, from early January, where the Marshall of DP withdraws the support for DP 7DS and ask to treat them separately to DP.  I'll send it to you privately in game.

I'm even hesitant to do that because it may betray a level of trust, but I pride myself on honesty above all and I can think of no other way to settle this.

may i inquire as to the rest of the context of the shared convo.   i would imagine the rest of that conversation was about DPR (then DP7ds) remaining nuetral and staying out of any lotbr conflict.  not that they were a run away league. 
Feb 19, 2018, 01:5302/19/18
03/17/16

Following along the lines of DD's thinking, since DD dropped the RA tag on their league name,

... then intuitively it must also imply that DD have gone "rogue"... correct ? lol 
Feb 19, 2018, 03:5202/19/18
06/20/15

Artisana that just doesn't make any sense,  

I am feeling that you have an axe to grind with DD because you were dismissed from the league.  Really the reason you were dismissed was you were asked repeatedly not to attack by Captains, the Marshal and other senior players but you chose to ignore them.  Simple as that, there are rules that you were aware of and you chose to ignore them.  If anything that goes to the intergrity of the league not against it.