Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 20, 2018, 06:3502/20/18
Feb 20, 2018, 06:37(edited)
03/17/16

Cranky said:

Artisana that just doesn't make any sense,  

I am feeling that you have an axe to grind with DD because you were dismissed from the league.  Really the reason you were dismissed was you were asked repeatedly not to attack by Captains, the Marshal and other senior players but you chose to ignore them.  Simple as that, there are rules that you were aware of and you chose to ignore them.  If anything that goes to the intergrity of the league not against it.

Another false statement by DD, rofl ...

Show me the proof of these attacks and the requests, because I actually have the evidence against this. :P
Feb 20, 2018, 23:1202/20/18
06/20/15

I have a screen capture of our Marshal asking you to stop attacking Sparte, will that be enough?   

I was also on league chat when yourself, Marty from DD and someone else who I can't remember all asked you to refrain from hitting Sparte and you refused then sent out numerous FB's.  I don't have a screen capture of that so you will just have to rely on my integrity. 

http://prntscr.com/ihkebz

Here is then bit that was cut off the end

[18:38] Annabella RA: Well he needs stop . You are DD now . It will have to end . 

No more attacks .

This was one of the first requests.  There were more that I don't have access to.  

#realnews  #notfalse

Feb 20, 2018, 23:3402/20/18
Feb 21, 2018, 01:09(edited)
03/17/16

Cranky said:

I have a screen capture of our Marshal asking you to stop attacking Sparte, will that be enough?   

I was also on league chat when yourself, Marty from DD and someone else who I can't remember all asked you to refrain from hitting Sparte and you refused then sent out numerous FB's.  I don't have a screen capture of that so you will just have to rely on my integrity. 

http://prntscr.com/ihkebz

Here is then bit that was cut off the end

[18:38] Annabella RA: Well he needs stop . You are DD now . It will have to end . 

No more attacks .

This was one of the first requests.  There were more that I don't have access to.  

#realnews  #notfalse

Nice, thank you for showing all other leagues the relationship between DD and Sparte :)

Note. this post was referring to Sparte to stop attacks on me, and not myself, since I did not actually send any attacks at this point, the only attack that happened here was a single FB from Sparte Georges.

Also, please show that I sent out numerous FBs, since that is completely false also, plus, that message was received after the facts, so again as I stated. You implied that I attacked Sparte after I was told not to, completely false, I have the complete timing and screenshots of these actions.

The real reason here was that Sparte requested my removal from DD, simply because I am me. And also due to the fact that I stated I was unhappy that DD attacked DP 7DS.

It is very clear to all that Sparte and DD both have adopted the playground rules of Black Rose, the league they always cried about, both have copied and are now doing the same things... the hypocrisy is unbelievable :P

Feb 21, 2018, 05:2802/21/18
06/20/15

" ........ I have the complete timing and screenshots of these actions."

Okay show them,  I've been open and honest showing you the screenshot I had, your turn please. I eagerly await.

The relationship between DD and Sparte is not a secret so I don't know why you are making such a big thing of it.  All leagues including your's have deals with other leagues, simple.

If you believe that D.D and LOBR have adopted the same rules then your head is further in the sand than I thought.  

Feb 23, 2018, 07:1802/23/18
06/20/15

The silence is deafening...... 

maybe the point has been made now the truth has come out......

yep thought as much ........... proves my case....

Feb 23, 2018, 10:4402/23/18
03/20/15
Artisana said:

Following along the lines of DD's thinking, since DD dropped the RA tag on their league name,

... then intuitively it must also imply that DD have gone "rogue"... correct ? lol 

Feb 23, 2018, 12:1002/23/18
Feb 23, 2018, 12:15(edited)
03/20/15

I usually dislike getting involved in these sordid things unless necessary but I suppose perhaps this may be one of those times . 

The phrase Rebel Alliance refers to an Alliance of leagues who fought a rebellion against the tyranny of Lords of the Black Rose and their Marshal Mad Teddy on server 2. I would know being one of its main organizers. As I told my own league , the Tyranny of Teddy and LoBR is over . It has been gone for some time . Teddy no longer tells us whom our Allies and friends can be, he no longer personally decides which leagues may hold Beacons or what level their Fortress may be. His  famous "Playground Rules" no longer apply .  Hot Nickles of  single pikeman attack fame  is their Marshal now .The Reign of  LoBR Tyranny on our server is over .There is no need for a 'Rebellion' anymore . It is as simple as that .

Artisana  of course has a personal axe to grind if that is not obvious to anyone who has read his rants . He briefly came to us from KT complaining that he was being abused by his league mates. He said that the players urged him to commit suicide and called him bad names and that the then KT Marshal & Captains supported this horrible treatment of him . Well after having Artisana for 6 long excruciating days on our league, if any of these claims of his were actually true, I can totally understand these sentiments that they had for him 100%.

Artisana was on LoBR , then KT, then very briefly on Drunken Dragons and now back to KT. He was kicked from our league for continuously trying to incite Wars against leagues he personally did not like to serve his own personal vendettas, as is his nature. His lack of loyalty to our league , his selfishness, backstabbing and spiteful nature as well as his total disregard for the safety and welfare of his fellow league mates made him an unsuitable person to be on our league. He could  not adapt to, much less embrace our high regard for teamwork or our unique DD esprit de corps and culture.  I fully expect him to be showing us screencaptures of the KT fortress defense on here at some point when he does not get his own way over there. 

That's the kind of guy he is .

Artisansa may be good enough LoBR or even KT  but he is not a high enough quality individual to be on our league and was kicked off . Quite simply that is the reason he has his 'axe to grind '

Feb 23, 2018, 14:5402/23/18
Feb 23, 2018, 15:03(edited)
03/17/16

One thing I would never do is post another leagues Stats to another league. EVER !

Sparte attacked me, I retaliated once and was kicked, just like many other people, who woke up the next morning removed from DD league.

This is not an action of someone who has an axe to grind.

However since Annabelle RA, you like slander and make false accusations, indicating I have an "Axe" to grind, then I will bring an Axe to the party and you will see this "Axe".

time GMT.

1. 22:38 to 22:39 12/02/18 Dibdet attack me in DD 

2. 22:41 12/02/18 retaliate on Dibdet 

3. Annabella tell me not attack Sparte, so I stopped, go to sleep.

06:39 13./02/18 I am kicked from DD:  

4. I wake up, log on this morning, I am kicked, reason given was attacking Sparte. with mail from Annabelle RA

Feb 23, 2018, 15:5402/23/18
Feb 23, 2018, 17:00(edited)
03/17/16

Annabella said:

He said that the players urged him to commit suicide and called him bad names and that the then KT Marshal & Captains supported this horrible treatment of him . Well after having Artisana for 6 long excruciating days on our league, if any of these claims of his were actually true, I can totally understand these sentiments that they had for him 100%.

Arts Says:

What sort of esprit de corps does DD have, when their own marshal has stated above that it is ok 100% to tell a person to go and commit suicide ?

*Note, it is amazing the lengths DD will stoop to, essentially this BS was simply because I initially questioned the DD attack on a friendly fortress DP 7DS.. make up stories and kick from league... that is the DD method, that is the real DD "esprit de corps".

Feb 23, 2018, 19:2802/23/18
08/03/15
Can't we all just get along?!
Feb 23, 2018, 21:1902/23/18
06/20/15

Mad Ted,  It's a struggle sometimes as you are well aware......

The one thing about common sense and fairplay is that it's not 'common' nor is it 'fair'.     I trust Anna 100% and have seen the work she does as a Marshall.  

Artisana's way out of line,  but enough of that it hurts my head dealing with him.

As an unknown man once said  'The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept'. (with a few honourable exceptions).

On a lighter note, Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them is quite common. Arguing with them – acceptable. It is only when you lose that argument that you get in real trouble. !!!!

Cheers and Beers.

Feb 25, 2018, 04:2102/25/18
06/16/15

Mad Ted said:

Can't we all just get along?!

The snowball we threw a year and a half ago is still rolling down, lol.

Feb 25, 2018, 10:1302/25/18
08/03/14

Annabella said:

Artisana was on LoBR , then KT, then very briefly on Drunken Dragons and now back to KT. 

That's the kind of guy he is .

Artisansa may be good enough LoBR or even KT  but he is not a high enough quality individual to be on our league and was kicked off . Quite simply that is the reason he has his 'axe to grind '

You forgot to add his stint in DP.  during which i dont recall any of those traits.  as  you can tell, Artisana's friendship with DP members remains strong.  In fact, the Current marshal of KT was a leaguemate of Art's in DP. 

Mar 9, 2018, 07:4403/09/18
10/31/14

I have no experience with snow, living in Africa and stuff 😀. I thought I did but was told by an expert that what I saw in cape town was a chunk of ice. 

Now I am told that throwing a ball of snow is same as destroying people experience, friendship and game. 

Maybe I will never see snow.
Mar 12, 2018, 22:1303/12/18
08/03/14

i think i'll go ahead be the first to declare server 2 dead. 

without drastic changes to the mechanics of the game from plarium, the server is at a stalemate. 

at this point, the strongest strategy is to just sit around and wait for the others to quit first. 
Mar 17, 2018, 05:0103/17/18
10/15/15

IronApex Turok said:

i think i'll go ahead be the first to declare server 2 dead. 

without drastic changes to the mechanics of the game from plarium, the server is at a stalemate. 

at this point, the strongest strategy is to just sit around and wait for the others to quit first. 

Spoken like a TRUE farmer. Surprised? No I am not.

Some of us find useless fighting fun win or lose, some of us find building a huge army and attacking targets that are easy wins fun. I find attacking people who are no challenge or much smaller than me the ultimate win!
Mar 17, 2018, 15:1803/17/18
08/03/14
Hot_Nickelz said:

I find attacking people who are no challenge or much smaller than me the ultimate win!

im not even sure what to say about that. spoken like a true 14 year old. 
Mar 19, 2018, 01:3503/19/18
09/27/14
Ironclad on Server 3 is recruiting. We aren't associated with Ironclad on server 1. If we get a few more high level players of big coiners there we could hold a beacon. We want to topple synergy's domination of Server 3 but to do that we need players. I cannot provide the job of coiner since I'm 17, in high school and i don't have a job yet If anyone will come over to server 3 and join our league. we need to end the dominance on Server 3 and make it a fair server before the last server becomes like server 1 and 2. Anyone Interested?
Mar 20, 2018, 10:3103/20/18
07/25/15

tony said:

Ironclad on Server 3 is recruiting. We aren't associated with Ironclad on server 1. If we get a few more high level players of big coiners there we could hold a beacon. We want to topple synergy's domination of Server 3 but to do that we need players. I cannot provide the job of coiner since I'm 17, in high school and i don't have a job yet If anyone will come over to server 3 and join our league. we need to end the dominance on Server 3 and make it a fair server before the last server becomes like server 1 and 2. Anyone Interested?

So you want coiners to join your league to help combat coiners that make for a unfair game..... and when you completed your objective I guess the coiners will all delete their armies and go play hello kitty online? :p State of the game is not a player issue, its a Plarium issue. big coiners that create unbalance is just a symptom of the disease, or cancer if you want that Plarium unleashed.

Apr 2, 2018, 02:4904/02/18
Apr 2, 2018, 03:07(edited)
03/20/15

LOL it looks like many of you have a lot of time on your hands lotS and lots of posts .....I haven't been back since I responded to Artisana's rubbish .But someone sent me a meme about Sparte that had Artisans signature on it  ...I am here to see what Artisana has to say about all of that ... the silence rather suspicious in my mind . No way KT would sanction involvement in that .....FoD is a smart guy he wouldn't get  KT  involved in that ...Artisana ?

What have you to say Artisana about the destruction of Sparte ?