Sep 1, 2017, 07:2809/01/17
03/17/16

Kill everyone ! 

Sep 1, 2017, 08:5709/01/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex Turok said:

beacon..beacon..beacon...

why are you so fixated on beacons? beacons are no measure of accomplishment.   

I guess this is one argument you might win if you quit being a hypocrite and decide on  one way or the other.... but my guess is that you will continue to swing both ways when the need arises again.... lol
Sep 1, 2017, 15:3109/01/17
08/03/14

the point is.....

no matter what aspect of the game YOU want to play, Dark Phoenix is better.

without bob you cant compete with us. 
Sep 1, 2017, 15:3909/01/17
03/22/16
IronApex Turok said:

the point is.....

You may be correct. We may not be able to compete with you. Credit cards do wonders. Personally, I will not spend money on this game. I still know strategy and politics. 
Sep 1, 2017, 15:4409/01/17
03/22/16

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

Upon reflection Divine Assassins and Drunken Dragons were our neighbors at the time we moved into the northwest and Brothers in Arms had a Beacon between you and us. Diplomacy worked well for nearly a year. We respected each others boundaries and had few skirmishes. It was not until you had most of the north that you felt we were trespassing but we claimed the northwest corner. You claimed most of the north while working with you ex friends in LotBR. 

Thomas, you and I have never had good diplomacy. 

Things were bad between DP and GR before you took over, and you managed to make them worse. 

Your outlook is incorrect. I had good diplomatic relations with your league, it is just you that can not be diplomatic. You have disliked me since I started as a Moderator because I will not allow your negativity affect me. This thread has proven you will never understand trying top help people learn the game.

Please check your facts. Bob has not helped us reclaim Beacons. We did that ourselves. We do not rely on LotBR. Our players are capable of playing. We may not be able to compete with your credit cards or your attitude but we will keep playing and trying to find a way not to be involved in a War that only Plarium wins.
Sep 1, 2017, 16:1609/01/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

the point is.....

Bob, Bob's a magical thing

The more you cry, the more we sing

The more we sing, the more you cry

So whine about Bob at every try
Sep 1, 2017, 16:5009/01/17
10/31/14

Can someone please unpin these pics, and delete the pictures that are not in line with the game policy. 

Depicting violence and advertising out of norm culture in the forum is wrong. Some of these pics could get someone in real trouble with his government. Freedom of expression comes with limitations and responsibilities. You can allow these behaviour to accur, even if they might report you. There are children reading these forums and they are reacheable through google. 

Please moderate these thread, or shut it down. 

Sep 1, 2017, 17:0209/01/17
10/15/15
IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

You tell stories, I don't know if you make them up or someone else does.
lol...you even use the same talking points and debate tactics as LOTBR. 
You mean TRUTH?
Sep 1, 2017, 17:0309/01/17
10/15/15
IronApex Turok said:

the point is.....

Haha. Keep telling yourself that. You could become a writer- I hear fantasy is big right now.
Sep 1, 2017, 21:3109/01/17
01/01/17

Oracle said:

Can someone please unpin these pics, and delete the pictures that are not in line with the game policy. 

Depicting violence and advertising out of norm culture in the forum is wrong. Some of these pics could get someone in real trouble with his government. Freedom of expression comes with limitations and responsibilities. You can allow these behaviour to accur, even if they might report you. There are children reading these forums and they are reacheable through google. 

Plarium needs a "Report post" button added to the forums.

I've been wondering myself how this vulgar garbage has stayed so long....

Sep 1, 2017, 23:4909/01/17
03/17/16

Stray Dog said:

Oracle said:

Arts says:

I been wondering how your personal attacks on people have been on here so long.

I recall when Oracle was a Mod, I sent him a mail asking why is name calling allowed and personal attack allowed on this thread.

His reply was .. essentially everyone is allowed free speech and if he moderated and took action against those people then it would seem as if he was biased.

So I replied and said, ok, I can do similar if no-holds barred..

Now he complains and you complain.. .. and now he is biased too ....

This is the combination result of both your responses and now you do not like it ..... and cry and moan like babies.

It appears you are both happy to give it.. but cannot take it yourselves... which is the typical response of bullies.

Stray Dog, you are even one of the people who got Oracle booted as a Mod... and now you pretend to endorse his post for your own reasons.

All this is just too funny..

Sep 2, 2017, 01:3409/02/17
08/03/14
Artisana said:

Stray Dog said:

Oracle said:

Arts says:

I been wondering how your personal attacks on people have been on here so long.

I recall when Oracle was a Mod, I sent him a mail asking why is name calling allowed and personal attack allowed on this thread.

His reply was .. essentially everyone is allowed free speech and if he moderated and took action against those people then it would seem as if he was biased.

So I replied and said, ok, I can do similar if no-holds barred..

Now he complains and you complain.. .. and now he is biased too ....

This is the combination result of both your responses and now you do not like it ..... and cry and moan like babies.

It appears you are both happy to give it.. but cannot take it yourselves... which is the typical response of bullies.

Stray Dog, you are even one of the people who got Oracle booted as a Mod... and now you pretend to endorse his post for your own reasons.

LOTBR doesnt like it when you play by the rules they make. 
Sep 2, 2017, 08:5509/02/17
10/31/14

Artisana said:.

So LOBR signed too. What did they threaten to stop coining. . So hwo many signed?
Sep 2, 2017, 10:3809/02/17
01/01/17
Oracle said:

Artisana said:.

So LOBR signed too. What did they threaten to stop coining. . So hwo many signed?
You might as well sign your soul over to the Devil himself if you believe what the liar, cheat and thief known as Artisana has said Oracle. I've been party to no such complaint. At least you had and still do have the courage to call him out for his vulgar depictions that he has and continues to post. You have also seen how he reacts to any form of authority, when he is caught breaking rules.  He will accuse me of "name calling", by using words such as "liar, cheat and thief", but those are not "names",  they are accurate descriptions of his past and continued actions and an accurate description of his moral character. Had I been the person who had the code stolen from me, I would have been in contact with the FBI departments that deal with cyber  and white collar crime. His actions are inexcusable.
Sep 2, 2017, 16:0009/02/17
03/17/16
Sep 2, 2017, 20:2409/02/17
12/20/16

Plarium, 

I find Artisana offensive with is post style.  Clearly the photo of military urinating on bodies is in poor taste.  Now he is clearly photo-shopping BS news stories.  He post several times a day with BS memes.  What does this have to do with the game?  Can we restrict his actions in forums?  He has literally hi-jacked this thread with garbage and he clearly has some mental issues.  What can we do? 
Sep 2, 2017, 21:2109/02/17
08/03/14

Dailach said:

Plarium, 

I find Artisana offensive with is post style.  Clearly the photo of military urinating on bodies is in poor taste.  Now he is clearly photo-shopping BS news stories.  He post several times a day with BS memes.  What does this have to do with the game?  Can we restrict his actions in forums?  He has literally hi-jacked this thread with garbage and he clearly has some mental issues.  What can we do? 

typically, actions that keep the coiners coining are overlooked, no matter how many rules they violate. hence the bots never being resolved. 

Sep 3, 2017, 09:0609/03/17
08/03/14
brunsonthomas said:

Friday 1 Sep 2017 is my last day as a moderator. I gave notice a month ago and people like you are part of the reason. 
any update to this?   you are still listed as a mod. 
Sep 4, 2017, 08:0209/04/17
10/31/14

Dailach said:

Plarium, 

There is a reason why mods don't moderate these parts, and why CM never show up here. You don't want to mess up with BIG leagues section of the forum, or you'll be fired. How many CM and mods have been fired for typing few sentences here? MANY. The forum, like the game have been captured. Art knows these very well, there is nothing we can do.

A complaint have been filled, but the pic of innocent people been urinated, a picture that can tear the very fabric of humanity is still here. The forum have long being captured, now the BIG leagues want to install another of their mods to further spread propaganda, and let mischievous action through, without repercussions. 
Sep 4, 2017, 08:1209/04/17
08/03/14
Oracle said:

Dailach said:

Plarium, 

There is a reason why mods don't moderate these parts, and why CM never show up here. You don't want to mess up with BIG leagues section of the forum, or you'll be fired. How many CM and mods have been fired for typing few sentences here? MANY. The forum, like the game have been captured. Art knows these very well, there is nothing we can do.

A complaint have been filled, but the pic of innocent people been urinated, a picture that can tear the very fabric of humanity is still here. The forum have long being captured, now the BIG leagues want to install another of their mods to further spread propaganda, and let mischievous action through, without repercussions. 
and that is an oracle post i can agree with.