All Categories

The Saga continues on server 2

The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 31, 2017, 13:5308/31/17
01/01/17

Server 2 beacon maintenance has concluded, we now resume our regular programming.... (yawn)
Aug 31, 2017, 14:0708/31/17
08/03/14
Aug 31, 2017, 14:1108/31/17
08/03/14

Gagey said:

As for Thomas.....

He had given notice to leave the forums nearly 30 days ago and was finishing up the notice this week.

He HAD planned on leaving GR as he wanted to go to being a very part time player anyways.

He wanted to focus on his family as he has had to do all summer as real life must take priority over a game.

This was explained to the DP  diplo person. Evidently this was not conveyed to the rest of the DP leadership or they

just didn't believe it.

Instead they have now created Mad Thomas in much the same way as a few leagues created Mad Ted.

Thomas will NOT be leaving GR!! 

promises, promises....

still  not holding up your end of the deal.   

im pretty sure we've made it quite obvious, we dont fear Thomas.  we will continue to hunt him where ever, and who ever protects him. 
Aug 31, 2017, 14:4908/31/17
03/22/16
Friday 1 Sep 2017 is my last day as a moderator. I gave notice a month ago and people like you are part of the reason. You do not help anyone on the Forums. You are quick to judge and tell others that they are wrong but not once in over a year have you made a positive comment or assisted anyone. You may hurt me, you may have won the Beacon Massacre for what? Bragging rights. You are good at that. The only winner in a Beacon Massacre is Plarium. You made a staunch enemy last night. You think Mad Ted is vindictive you have not seen anything. Something you should have learned, my league does not go down without a fight. I hope you enjoyed others fighting for you.
Aug 31, 2017, 15:2908/31/17
03/17/16

brunsonthomas said:

Friday 1 Sep 2017 is my last day as a moderator. I gave notice a month ago and people like you are part of the reason. You do not help anyone on the Forums. You are quick to judge and tell others that they are wrong but not once in over a year have you made a positive comment or assisted anyone. You may hurt me, you may have won the Beacon Massacre for what? Bragging rights. You are good at that. The only winner in a Beacon Massacre is Plarium. You made a staunch enemy last night. You think Mad Ted is vindictive you have not seen anything. Something you should have learned, my league does not go down without a fight. I hope you enjoyed others fighting for you.

Art says:

As a moderator I believe Thomas has been fair and also he has good knowledge of the game (unlike some other moderators) so he does know what he talks about. He maybe slightly based towards GR, but that is to be expected and would be normal seeing as that is his league.

Thomas has helped me personally in the past responding to other threads and giving good information to help for the game.

I do not believe that people should be personally hurtful & nasty and vindictive to other players, after all Stormfall is just a game.

I am sad to see Thomas leave as a moderator due to these things.

Thank you for the past support Thomas- have a good game.

- Art.

Aug 31, 2017, 17:5308/31/17
Sep 4, 2017, 12:29(edited)
03/17/16

I am sorry, I had so many complaints about the last picture I posted.......

.... Leagues complained that they were not shown, so here is the updated version 

Aug 31, 2017, 18:4108/31/17
10/15/15

Seems beacon 85 is back in BR hands and Number 1 place regained. Seems almost as if the whole thing planned!

Did RA take an undefended beacon and gain epic victory? No, that didn't happen!

I'm glad you updated your pic tho. Quick easy reference for us to see all RA alliance members. Half of those leagues I didn't even know about! Must be all those epic RA attacks we never see.

Aug 31, 2017, 19:4308/31/17
03/15/16

Gagey said:

So  Drunken Dragons hit Glory Raiders beacons today. So much for their word and our truce agreement. Glory Raiders honored the truce agreement. DD broke it and their word. They say Ted is a liar and can't be trusted. We say  DD can't be trusted. Glory Raiders kept our word. They did not.

Sorry, but I believe RA leagues said we will follow playground rules. No Neutral either allies or not, you drop Black Rose and their allies and go to Peace with RA.

That was what our choice is now, just like Dailach said the rules were - we dropped everyone and got hit for alliance with other Neutrals so sad - to bad - we told Glory raiders what to expect and what we want to leave a league alone.  I spent over a year with players in Black Rose saying their league had no allies; then one day where is GR and several others as they begin to try to inflict the server rules.
Aug 31, 2017, 19:4308/31/17
Aug 31, 2017, 19:43(edited)
10/31/14

To post a picture of a very sensitive part of history, and brand it with Plarium ''league'' game logos. 

What are you trying to say with your picture exactly, are you justifying the actions depicted in that picture, which the UN General Assembly resolution 2391 (XXIII) of 26 November 1968 article 1 can  judge as actions of war crimes, and act against humanity. 

Are you justifying those action, and branding them with  Israel company logo and creating memes(jokes) about them. 

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such a picture, did you notice that they're dead bodies of innocent civilian lying dead on the ground. 

DID YOU EVEN KNOW WE THAT PICTURE COME FROM?

I assume that you know the content of those image, and Assume very well how hurtful they are. 

You should be ashamed for these. 

Aug 31, 2017, 21:0008/31/17
Aug 31, 2017, 21:14(edited)
03/17/16

Oracle, no wonder you removed as a moderator... lighten up !!!

Again, you do not know what you are talking about, just as you did when you tried to comment about the game.

Aug 31, 2017, 22:0508/31/17

Artisana said:

Oracle, no wonder you removed as a moderator... lighten up !!!

Again, you do not know what you are talking about, just as you did when you tried to comment about the game.

Prime example of the Bandwagon effect....

Your choice of pic was lousy.

Aug 31, 2017, 22:2708/31/17
Aug 31, 2017, 22:29(edited)
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

this is twice we've done this to you. and we have yet to see a fight. 

remember the last time your league wanted to attack us, before you got LOTBRs help?  and you got your whole leagues offense killed trying to take our beacons?

the last time you tried, we ended up with about 8 of your players switching sides.  Then we took all of  your beacons and knocked down your fortress.

I had promised you then you will never keep anything.  and when you made it to top ranks with LOTBRs help, i told you in PM when you asked for us to work together (guess you forgot the about trying to take our beacons the first time, then moving into our territory the second time)  it wont last long. 

when will you learn to stop messing with Dark Phoenix?  just leave us alone, we just wanna sit back and play quietly but we strike back hard when provoked. 

dont come around poking us then get all upset when we kick your teeth in. 

Aug 31, 2017, 22:5808/31/17
01/01/17
IronApex Turok said:

With all due respect, LotBR would like to congratulate you on winning the beacon massacre event. Enjoy your prize of absolutely nothing... you deserve it for your efforts.....
Aug 31, 2017, 23:0608/31/17
03/22/16
IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

remember the last time your league wanted to attack us, before you got LOTBRs help?  and you got your whole leagues offense killed trying to take our beacons?

the last time you tried, we ended up with about 8 of your players switching sides.  Then we took all of  your beacons and knocked down your fortress.

I had promised you then you will never keep anything.  and when you made it to top ranks with LOTBRs help, i told you in PM when you asked for us to work together (guess you forgot the about trying to take our beacons the first time, then moving into our territory the second time)  it wont last long. 

when will you learn to stop messing with Dark Phoenix?  just leave us alone, we just wanna sit back and play quietly but we strike back hard when provoked. 

You need to recheck your facts. We have never attacked your Beacons. Two times you have taken the corner Beacon that you knew we wanted. Both times we took Beacons to persuade leadership that is was best to let us trade them. I repeat Glory Raiders has never tried to raid one of your Beacons. We have claimed the northwest and we had agreed upon that. You had players that got greedy and went past the agreed demarcation of Beacon 76. We stayed west on you were to stay east. If you check we have never asked LotBR for any Beacon. Your leadership has refused to talk to us to verify that the lies you were told caused your league to drop our Peace. You tell stories, I don't know if you make them up or someone else does.
Aug 31, 2017, 23:1008/31/17
03/22/16

Stray Dog said:

IronApex Turok said:

With all due respect, LotBR would like to congratulate you on winning the beacon massacre event. Enjoy your prize of absolutely nothing... you deserve it for your efforts.....

I agree. Dark Phoenix won the Beacon Massacre. Well done. What did you get for it? Bragging rights and a 10 percent loss of massive numbers of troops. Was it really worth it?

Aug 31, 2017, 23:1708/31/17
Aug 31, 2017, 23:25(edited)
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

You need to recheck your facts. We have never attacked your Beacons. Two times you have taken the corner Beacon that you knew we wanted. Both times we took Beacons to persuade leadership that is was best to let us trade them. I repeat Glory Raiders has never tried to raid one of your Beacons. We have claimed the northwest and we had agreed upon that. You had players that got greedy and went past the agreed demarcation of Beacon 76. We stayed west on you were to stay east. If you check we have never asked LotBR for any Beacon. Your leadership has refused to talk to us to verify that the lies you were told caused your league to drop our Peace. You tell stories, I don't know if you make them up or someone else does.

A) im talking about when you attacked our beacons when we controlled the center of the map, beacon 1 and surrounding.  after that we moved to the upper row. 

B) once we moved to the upper row, you attacked there too and moved in on our territory. the corner of the upper row is still the upper row. 

C) if you claim ownership of our territory that is a threating act. 

D) attacking us to pursuade us to work with you is intimidation.  howd that work for you?

dont try to play the victim Thomas. youve made a career of bad choices at Glory Raiders.   and this is the result of it.

Sep 1, 2017, 01:0209/01/17
08/03/14
brunsonthomas said:

You tell stories, I don't know if you make them up or someone else does.
lol...you even use the same talking points and debate tactics as LOTBR. 
Sep 1, 2017, 01:1709/01/17
03/22/16
You were never in the northwest corner and Tarkin as part of our peace agreement stated that you would not go west of Beacon 76. Yet we had to contest and trade for both Beacon 105 and 78 after the agreements were made. As far as beacon 1 that was before my time. I did not take over as Marshal until after we had Beacon 45. I have no knowledge of ever attacking any Beacons in the center of the map.
Sep 1, 2017, 01:2509/01/17
03/22/16
Upon reflection Divine Assassins and Drunken Dragons were our neighbors at the time we moved into the northwest and Brothers in Arms had a Beacon between you and us. Diplomacy worked well for nearly a year. We respected each others boundaries and had few skirmishes. It was not until you had most of the north that you felt we were trespassing but we claimed the northwest corner. You claimed most of the north while working with you ex friends in LotBR. 
Sep 1, 2017, 06:3909/01/17
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

Upon reflection Divine Assassins and Drunken Dragons were our neighbors at the time we moved into the northwest and Brothers in Arms had a Beacon between you and us. Diplomacy worked well for nearly a year. We respected each others boundaries and had few skirmishes. It was not until you had most of the north that you felt we were trespassing but we claimed the northwest corner. You claimed most of the north while working with you ex friends in LotBR. 

Thomas, you and I have never had good diplomacy. 

Things were bad between DP and GR before you took over, and you managed to make them worse.