How dead is the beacon game now ?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 19, 2018, 19:3703/19/18
05/14/16

It is this much dead. lmfao.

I am a one man wrecking machine out there I guess.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2018, 01:0203/20/18
08/03/14
yep. when any one player with 6 pikemen can conquor the entire map... the beacon game is dead. 
Mar 20, 2018, 01:1503/20/18
05/14/16
IronApex Turok said:

yep. when any one player with 6 pikemen can conquor the entire map... the beacon game is dead. 
4  pikemen and a archer, thank you very much !! 
Mar 20, 2018, 03:5303/20/18
07/25/15
Knightmare said:

IronApex Turok said:

Its called beacon massacre on a budget! :p
Mar 20, 2018, 10:3703/20/18
Mar 20, 2018, 10:38(edited)
10/31/14

Fuzzy and nuggets, LOL.

Stormfall has gone wild.

Were are Emps and KoK, KoC

Where is Obberon.

LoL

Mar 20, 2018, 11:0703/20/18
07/25/15
Oracle said:

Fuzzy and nuggets, LOL.

Stormfall has gone wild.

Where is Obberon.

LoL

playing other games maybe. 
Mar 20, 2018, 14:1903/20/18
05/14/16
Gadheras said:

Knightmare said:

IronApex Turok said:

Its called beacon massacre on a budget! :p
Think I am going to go for the #1 position next time I have nothing to do. :)
Mar 21, 2018, 00:5303/21/18
08/03/14
Oracle said:

Fuzzy and nuggets, LOL.

Stormfall has gone wild.

Where is Obberon.

LoL

i think Oberon quit. somehting about Balur forces being to unbalanced now. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 21, 2018, 04:4103/21/18
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

Oracle said:

Fuzzy and nuggets, LOL.

Stormfall has gone wild.

Where is Obberon.

LoL

Nah he's still around here somewhere, he just drinks a lot more now.  Just go look under the tables at the salloon, he's probably sleeping there again. 
Mar 21, 2018, 07:0703/21/18
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

Oracle said:

Fuzzy and nuggets, LOL.

Stormfall has gone wild.

Where is Obberon.

LoL

Nah he's still around here somewhere, he just drinks a lot more now.  Just go look under the tables at the salloon, he's probably sleeping there again. 

Next stage would be fall into depravity and do questionable deeds to keep up his drinking habit....

Mar 22, 2018, 16:4203/22/18
Mar 22, 2018, 16:50(edited)
12/13/14

djmoody said:

No need for the adjective.

How dead is the beacon game right now?

The Fortress game is next

Just wait till our coiners get the Stonebreakers

https://prnt.sc/iuw2jv

Another level 10 fort downgraded by a single coiner

This Stonebreaker is only level 40 and already gets 51.75% plus an extra 25% Bonus
This is added to total stats, not base stats

Note the pathetic non-coiner Sapper trying to defend - added for game balance lol

Run for the hills

Mar 22, 2018, 16:5603/22/18
10/31/14
:Unamused:
Mar 22, 2018, 19:2003/22/18
08/03/14

**facepalm**   

balance.  
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2018, 14:0803/23/18
10/24/16

Hi, guys!

We're currently working on improving the situation with the Beacons. I hope that in the nearest time our developers will surprise us with some interesting feature(s).

Let's wait a bit and hope for good! :)

Mar 23, 2018, 14:3303/23/18
09/29/16

Knightmare,

Maybe we should have a chat in game. Look me up.

And it takes a tad more than 4 pikemen and an archer but point made. 

Jaywalker
Mar 26, 2018, 07:3003/26/18
08/30/17

Hi all!

As Paul said before I heard (and there is another post on suggestion thread too) the beacons mechanics will change soon, devs are working at this and it's one of reasons Beacon Massacre didn't happen in the last months and I hope this will change the balance between off and deff too.

Best regards!

Bogdan
Mar 26, 2018, 08:3303/26/18
07/25/15
isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi all!

As Paul said before I heard (and there is another post on suggestion thread too) the beacons mechanics will change soon, devs are working at this and it's one of reasons Beacon Massacre didn't happen in the last months and I hope this will change the balance between off and deff too.

Best regards!

Bogdan
There is what, soon 2 months since Alina said in the community chat it was being looked into. Just to roll out the mechanics they got on the facebook version would go a long way, and wouldn't require much effort at all to make happen. As for no beacon massacre didnt happen in the last month, maybe there is no money to be had in those any longer, if no one fight and no heavy loss's then no money to be earned on revives and similar. 
Mar 26, 2018, 09:2303/26/18
08/30/17
Time will solve everything, we'll see what will happen 
Mar 26, 2018, 10:0003/26/18
10/31/14

is because you don't play the game we play. 

The only thing Plarium is working on is another thing to throw our debits card at. 

And guise who is going to win the debit card throwing tournament. VIP players, who are gifted with 50K sapphires and over 2 million troops per month. 

When the beacon massacre was announced that it will come out, I discussed the impact that it will have with many players. Upon realising that it won't be good for the game, I personally contacted Plarium and asked them to pull it out. I had over 200 Marshal's and captains sign a petition to stop the beacon massacre. 

Did anyone listen. NOPE. Now what I typed  and predicted over 1 years ago has happened. Beacons are dead, the game is dying. 

Now I am fighting against the propaganda that is presented as the form of VIP program. 

And guise who is listening. NO ONE. 

I give it three month, and we will have no forts over level 8 in the darkplain. 

You can run and have your international  NAP all u like KT, EMPs, Dominus, for your forts will fall. You can translate all your flash codes into whatever version you want Plarium, unless you stop the VIP program, and reverse Black market to its original form. No one apart from your testers will play your game. 

Mar 26, 2018, 12:2903/26/18
08/30/17

Oracle said:

The only thing Plarium is working on is another thing to throw our debits card at. 

And guise who is going to win the debit card throwing tournament. VIP players, who are gifted with 50K sapphires and over 2 million troops per month. 

When the beacon massacre was announced that it will come out, I discussed the impact that it will have with many players. Upon realising that it won't be good for the game, I personally contacted Plarium and asked them to pull it out. I had over 200 Marshal's and captains sign a petition to stop the beacon massacre. 

Did anyone listen. NOPE. Now what I typed  and predicted over 1 years ago has happened. Beacons are dead, the game is dying. 

Now I am fighting against the propaganda that is presented as the form of VIP program. 

You can run and have your international  NAP all u like KT, EMPs, Dominus, for your forts will fall. You can translate all your flash codes into whatever version you want Plarium, unless you stop the VIP program, and reverse Black market to its original form. No one apart from your testers will play your game. 

Hi!

Remember it's just a game, a product, a good one and it's just the decision of the producer how is managed, what are the developments, the strategies for marketing for a good sell....that's all...

Best regards!

Bogdan

Mar 26, 2018, 12:5903/26/18
07/25/15

isacescu_bogdan said:

Oracle said:

Hi!

Remember it's just a game, a product, a good one and it's just the decision of the producer how is managed, what are the developments, the strategies for marketing for a good sell....that's all...

Best regards!

Bogdan

I don't think the current mood in the community or the activity reflect by a crap shoot a good product. Do you? The management of this product get an F for failure. Look at Paradox and how they follow up their games, with support, patches, dlc's and more content years after release and most important, LISTEN TO THEIR PLAYERS:. Lessons to be made. We are are players, customers, not just money bags....

Don't get me wrong, the core of the game got the basics for a good game and product. How it been managed turned it into something ugly and foul. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.